TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

How many times have you had a gun pointed at you?

And what were the circumstances?

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

0 hoping to keep it that way

TheCentaur

3 times for me that i can remember

One time for shooting fireworks on someones property

Another time this idiot was driving like a retard in front of me so I got in front of him and drove the same way. He followed me home and started talking shit from his truck so I said I'm standing right here and then he pulled his gun. I started walking away and he called me a chicken shit.

Another I was at a chick's house and she got on top of me and while we were fooling around she thought it would be cute to reach over and pull her gun on me. It was out in the middle of nowhere I thought I would never be found

cruzing vato
    cruzing vato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

More than the jail question. Punks talking shit, escalated. Feds tripping, at least twice. Cops getting hyper, at least twice. Walking in ST Louis, walking in Detroit. South of the border..over twice....at a party was caught in a shootout.. on the bus with black teens.. and more. All pussys tho, when I pull out, I'm busting caps.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i dont like to talk about it.. shit is kinda scary

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Twice Both robberies. First one was a long time ago--me being robbed for a rather large amount of scerb. Second was being robbed at my place of employment.

And I hear you Bear some people shit their pants and take a long time to get over it. For me it was like watching a movie that I was in. Very surreal. Kinda like it is hard to believe it reslly happened.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i didnt shit my pants but i had a shotgun pointed at my chest which definitely made me nervous

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Dozens of times by hundreds of people, thanks OIF and OEF

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Some of you guys need to get your own piece.

People don't fukk with me and mine.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    Some of you guys need to get your own piece.

People don't fukk with me and mine.

I've got some, just didn't have them on me at the time

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Only by the police so not really at all.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by cruzing vato View Post
    More than the jail question. Punks talking shit, escalated. Feds tripping, at least twice. Cops getting hyper, at least twice. Walking in ST Louis, walking in Detroit. South of the border..over twice....at a party was caught in a shootout.. on the bus with black teens.. and more. All pussys tho, when I pull out, I'm busting caps.
    My hero

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

sounds really scary

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

13 times, once shot at

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

^water pistol..

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Once you've had a loaded weapon pointed at you more than twice you tend to re-evaluate your definition of self preservation (or lack thereof)...

And guns dont solve the problem (in a overall manner), they simply create more...

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Just once but it's a funny story. I was with a buddy of mine in downtown Santa Barbara on Halloween and we shut down the bars. At the last bar we ended up swiping two bottles of liquor while the bar tender was closing up. One was open, the other sealed. He lived walking distance to State street so we chugged the open bottle and tossed it in the trash. While we were walking by one of the hotels, we were yelling at each other talking shit...bs like I'm gonna kill you, kick your ass, whatever.

Out of the blue we get rolled up on by at least 4 cop cars. These dudes and chicks are on high alert for some reason and come out guns drawn telling us to get on our knees. We comply and after some questioning they tell us that Bill Clinton was staying at the hotel we were in front of. The Secret Service basically told them to get us out of there because we were talking about killing people. They harassed us a bit for the bottle of liquor we had and took part of my buddies Halloween costume (he was dressed up like a heroin addict).

We went home, cracked the bottle, smoked some weed and skateboarded back chanting "don't kill the vote". Clinton was up for reelection that year.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

Once at a party in high school. Wrong place at wrong time. Go so scared I through up my all my beer drank after the guy put it away.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Never and I hope it stays that way!

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Just once but it's a funny story. I was with a buddy of mine in downtown Santa Barbara on Halloween and we shut down the bars. At the last bar we ended up swiping two bottles of liquor while the bar tender was closing up. One was open, the other sealed. He lived walking distance to State street so we chugged the open bottle and tossed it in the trash. While we were walking by one of the hotels, we were yelling at each other talking shit...bs like I'm gonna kill you, kick your ass, whatever.

Out of the blue we get rolled up on by at least 4 cop cars. These dudes and chicks are on high alert for some reason and come out guns drawn telling us to get on our knees. We comply and after some questioning they tell us that Bill Clinton was staying at the hotel we were in front of. The Secret Service basically told them to get us out of there because we were talking about killing people. They harassed us a bit for the bottle of liquor we had and took part of my buddies Halloween costume (he was dressed up like a heroin addict).

We went home, cracked the bottle, smoked some weed and skateboarded back chanting "don't kill the vote". Clinton was up for reelection that year.
    lol awesome story

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Twice for me.

On the first time, I walked over to my friend's house, knocked on the door, and his older brother who I also knew answered by opening the door and pointing a shotgun at me asking "Do you value your life?". I wanted to call him a fukking dork and punch him for doing that, but he had a gun pointed at me.

I'll skip the details the best I can on the last time, but a few of us were bored and went to this girl's house to watch movies. Her dad was this always drunk redneck, and she said it was cool because he was passed out at a neighbor's house. He apparently woke up, because he started banging on the front door and yelling as we all ran out the back door. Dumb broad told us to come back because he wasn't even mad at us, and like idiots we did. When I pulled up, her dad was behind the glass of the storm door with a rifle pointed at us. My friend didn't see him, and as I was reversing out of there in a panic, he almost didn't make it back in the car. We heard the gun go off, but it didn't hit anything, and then she paged us again a few minutes later! We didn't call her ever again. She was on Jerry Springer years later where two brothers were fighting over her because she banged both of them and had a kid with one.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Define gun. Used to play with bb guns as a kid before paintballs became popular. Same basic rules except no head shots and 3 pumps max.

Had a guy fire a shotgun at me from a ways away because he wanted to prove to me that a shotgun can't go that far. He wasn't wrong or right. Over 50 yards I'd say.

All the other times weren't as fun. 2 times with the cops at rest stops in Arizona. Both for nothing I did or even remotely because of us - cops were mistaken both times, but both times it wasn't surprising the cops were pointing guns at me. Those were much more terrifying than the rest. The rest, some I deserve some I don't.

Still alive, but based on the ratio of gun points to years lived, I guess I can expect a gun to be pointed at me a few times more in the future.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

The fukk chalky? What you doin? Turnin tricks at rest stops?

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

In the have you ever been to jail thread I referenced this. Once, and it was about 5 guns, lasers all over my chest, lol

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    The fukk chalky? What you doin? Turnin tricks at rest stops?
    Both times I stopped to get a soda and probably roll 10 joints for the road. Both were on Roadies, so the rest stops were in BFE Arizona, which is 10x more BFE than regular BFE's.

The main one was some asshat abducted a kid. I think the asshat was taking a piss next to me in the stalls. No idea if he got away. After I got my soda or 3 I was walking back to a car and that's when two fukksticks in brown decided to question me at gun point. I had so much coke in my car, on top of regular stuff like open beer and weed everywhere I thought I was done for. Luckily they were too busy trying to find a kid to concern themselves with the headful geniuses and what we had in our car.

I had to walk towards a different car until the cops went into the actual restroom, as I was not getting anywhere near mine while the pigs were still heated.

The other time, something about meth that I never fully understood. Not as scary because I wasn't loaded nor was my car.

Those days are long behind me though, and reasons 1 and 1a why I will never stop at a reststop in Arizona for the rest of my life. I will piss on the side of the freeway before going into another one of those hell holes.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

none .

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by cruzing vato View Post
    Yeah, this is my story too, but twice as many tho so I'm double the badass.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

3 times including a shotgun in my face

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Actually, I've had 2 shotguns pointed in my face 6 times, so....yeah. Get on my level ladies.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Twice for me.

On the first time, I walked over to my friend's house, knocked on the door, and his older brother who I also knew answered by opening the door and pointing a shotgun at me asking "Do you value your life?". I wanted to call him a fukking dork and punch him for doing that, but he had a gun pointed at me.

I'll skip the details the best I can on the last time, but a few of us were bored and went to this girl's house to watch movies. Her dad was this always drunk redneck, and she said it was cool because he was passed out at a neighbor's house. He apparently woke up, because he started banging on the front door and yelling as we all ran out the back door. Dumb broad told us to come back because he wasn't even mad at us, and like idiots we did. When I pulled up, her dad was behind the glass of the storm door with a rifle pointed at us. My friend didn't see him, and as I was reversing out of there in a panic, he almost didn't make it back in the car. We heard the gun go off, but it didn't hit anything, and then she paged us again a few minutes later! We didn't call her ever again. She was on Jerry Springer years later where two brothers were fighting over her because she banged both of them and had a kid with one.
    lmao are you kidding me? how did you find out she was on jerry springer?

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    lmao are you kidding me? how did you find out she was on jerry springer?
    The guy who almost didn't make it back into the car called me when it was on. It's a pretty famous episode, because the guy who was getting cheated on said he pulled her pants down and smelled down there to see if she was with another man, and a lot of viewers thought that was pretty funny and remembered that episode because of it.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

just once

cops

my fault for dating a black girl i suppose

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

probably 4-5 police everytime most cases I was guilty as penetrate

PaperTrail07

lolol
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    In the have you ever been to jail thread I referenced this. Once, and it was about 5 guns, lasers all over my chest, lol

PaperTrail07

lolol hate to find it funny but its just so easy to relate to lmao...crzy
    Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Both times I stopped to get a soda and probably roll 10 joints for the road. Both were on Roadies, so the rest stops were in BFE Arizona, which is 10x more BFE than regular BFE's.

The main one was some asshat abducted a kid. I think the asshat was taking a piss next to me in the stalls. No idea if he got away. After I got my soda or 3 I was walking back to a car and that's when two fukksticks in brown decided to question me at gun point. I had so much coke in my car, on top of regular stuff like open beer and weed everywhere I thought I was done for. Luckily they were too busy trying to find a kid to concern themselves with the headful geniuses and what we had in our car.

I had to walk towards a different car until the cops went into the actual restroom, as I was not getting anywhere near mine while the pigs were still heated.

The other time, something about meth that I never fully understood. Not as scary because I wasn't loaded nor was my car.

Those days are long behind me though, and reasons 1 and 1a why I will never stop at a reststop in Arizona for the rest of my life. I will piss on the side of the freeway before going into another one of those hell holes.