DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Norwegian killer Breivik threatens to go on hunger strike for bigger gym, video games

I say let him starve to death.

Norwegian mass killer Breivik threatens to go on hunger strike for bigger gym, video games

By Staff The Associated Press

A picture taken on August 24, 2012 shows self-confessed mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik arriving in court room 250 at the central court Oslo to be sentenced for his twin attacks last year that left 77 people dead, bringing to a close one of the most spectacular trials in Norway's history.

Getty Images/Odd Andersen

STAVANGER, Norway – Convicted Norwegian mass-killer Anders Behring Breivik has threatened to go on hunger strike unless he gets access to better video games, a sofa and a larger gym.
    In a letter sent to The Associated Press and other media, Breivik writes the hunger strike will continue until his demands are met or he dies.
    READ MORE: Norway mass killer Breivik denied request to attend mother’s funeral
    Breivik’s lawyer Tord Jordet confirmed the letter was authentic and said his client is waiting for a response from prison authorities before starting the hunger strike.
    READ MORE: Reaction from Norway: Anders Breivik massacre trial
    Breivik is serving a 21-year prison sentence, which can be extended when it expires, for killing 77 people in bomb and gun massacres in 2011.
    Among his demands, Breivik wants communication restrictions lifted and improved air conditions. He wants the available PlayStation 2 console replaced by a modern version.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

He picked the right country to murder in. Maybe he can take out 80 politicians when he gets out. It might wake the natives up.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

the life standard in these Scandinavian countries is unbelievable. Great education system, great working conditions, and apparently a great penal system for the inmates, not to mention they all look great.

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Western society is so civilized it is uncivilized .

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    He picked the right country to murder in.
    As opposed to Denis Rader or Gary Ridgway?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

should take away his PS2 privileges just for asking. lucky he even gets a pot to piss in and he's gonna complain about only having PS2 to play

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

It's Europe, he'll get a gift wrapped PS4 and weights fit for an Olympic lifter.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

I say give the guy video games, he just made one mistake. Boys will be boys.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Give him one of those scam deals off ebay, where he unboxes the PS4 and it's just some old dead inkjet printer inside.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Give him one of those scam deals off ebay, where he unboxes the PS4 and it's just some old dead inkjet printer inside.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...uped-Ebay.html