pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Top 10 fades of sbr forum's players talk

Top 10 Fades in player's talk

#10 Onthewhat - Like the guy but come on he burried me for over 55 hundo on kentucky last week.

#9 Dabacviet - This individual has asked numerous times for $5-$10 loans in players talk so has to be barreled in.

#8 Deuce - Mike boyd aka Deuce aka Big rooster mike is the pete rose of sbr forum as he was betting on redwings games while he was the star goalie. He was thrown off the team for throwing games, and since than has not picked better than 12% since he was chucked.

#7 Richkas - The guy lives in a 630 sq foot mobile home with 7 other mexicans. He has been losing his government handouts for years now. Lets just hope he still has money for budweisers.

#6 Enogswig - OH WAIT. ALL hail the king!

#5 Bread - Bread has to sell 100,000 spokes a week just to cover all his gambling debts. Without robyn working 80 hour weeks as a massage parlor therapist I don't know how they would survive. I heard bread got a 30k credit line with blackie because of his spoke shop income and stiffed blacky after a 13-89 losing streak.

#4 Ryanxl - Doesn't post anymore as his local seized it after he got burried. (He stiffed me and cw)

#3 Patty Venditto - This kid patty is sick. He was going down similar paths as jjgold before he stopped gambling after losing 30k of his hard earned shelf stocking income.

#2 Sammy is in charge of his burial betting the chalk - The title says it all. God bless this kid. He recently asked on facebook if he could play on credit with me. The guy has sold everything he owns besides his crusty old cowboys shirt he wears in all his videos just to stay in action. He also reportedly showed his rooster in one of his videos intentionally for $50 paypal from rogue scholar.

#1 JJgold - Lets face it. This guy has lost more money than madoff's clients. He is down upwards of 26k on his spreadsheet.(Thank god for rebates) He lost his 22k super bowl bet on the patriots -7 in the 1st half 2 years ago that put him out of his aunt's will (She gave him the money to pay the loan shark). Frankly I don't know why carol keeps him around, but blackie seems to love him enough to give him an advertising job to pay his debts.

One more thing. ALL HAIL THE KING
    Last edited by pat venditto; 11-28-09 at 06:10 AM.
    Points Awarded:

SoV gave pat venditto 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Stacocakes gave pat venditto 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Honorable mention

Bill Dozer - Guy advertises losers in his own threads on players talk as if he actually places bets, when in reality he is trying to suck in the gullible ****s like zboiz to bet these losers. He is an SBR employee and is obviously loaded because of all of us degenerates losing. Why would he post the pistons +3000 to beat the cavs last post season if he actually believed it was going to win? Fade this corrupt guy for the cash.

Leverage
    HURR DERP DEEP DURP
    Leverage's Avatar Become A Pro!

ALL HAIL THE KING

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL where the hell is Ryan XL say what you will guy knows his baseball.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Without Zboiz this list has no meaning...is ryanxl even here anymore? Click edit remove him and add zboiz with a nice write up!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Patty I have been steady for like the last 5 months, I am not a good fade right now.

poker_dummy101
    poker_dummy101's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am sure ryanxl is here on another name.

zboiz def needs on there

King

Other than that pretty solid

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Remember Z copying someone else's Titans ticket? And doing it wrong?

That has to be on everyone's top 10 list.

G's pks
    Update your status

Sam is placed correctly hides his losing with unbelievable increased unit bets till he finally wins. He once told me he had 2,000 in his account and is down more than that in units right now in all three of his threads, all losing. Now he supposely has 40 units on the colts this week! If he loses again, obviously he would be down twice as much as what is in his account! He is already down over 40 units in 3 threads...

poker_dummy101
    poker_dummy101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    Sam is placed correctly hides his losing with unbelievable increased unit bets till he finally wins. He once told me he had 2,000 in his account and is down more than that in units right now in all three of his threads, all losing. Now he supposely has 40 units on the colts this week! If he loses again, obviously he would be down twice as much as what is in his account! He is already down over 40 units in 3 threads...
    Maybe 1 unit = $1

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by poker_dummy101 View Post
    Maybe 1 unit = $1

It has to be! His picks have been horrible but good old Sam keeps coming back for more... I thought it was ok when he was betting 1 to 3 units and losing with his overbetting. But now being down so much he claims to bet as much as 40 units a game! He will post whatever it takes to finish showing his units on the plus side!

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Remember Z copying someone else's Titans ticket? And doing it wrong?

That has to be on everyone's top 10 list.
    found it! Here you go...makes a nice signature for some!

ZBOIZ'S FAKE TICKET HE POSTED TITANS +3.5
    Straight Wager10/11/09 16:04 ETbet 1,000.00 to win 909.09 Result: Pending Indianapolis Colts
    Tennessee Titans 10/11/09(20:25 ET) Indianpolis Colts +3.5

james4512
    james4512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

dac has to be the number one fade mang, i honestly think he hits 30%

KingRevolver
    KingRevolver's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dac should be higher. Number 9? LOL! He's easily top 3.

And no Zboiz?

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If Crazy Lou is not #1 then this list is useless.

KingRevolver
    KingRevolver's Avatar Become A Pro!

Louie can't be on this list. It's hard to fade chalk when the opponent stands absolutely no chance.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Zboiz needs to be put on this list. He has been off for quite a while now.

Mr. Peepers
    Mr. Peepers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

lol, great post

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Points Awarded:

B1GER1C828 gave ApricotSinner32 13 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

updated list anyone?

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

got to admire patty putting himself on the list

but i think his problem is money management, not picking winners

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Nice bump...
    Last edited by Cougar Bait; 02-02-11 at 07:11 AM.

jjgold

A lot of these guys moved on

We need a new list

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

LOL..Patty bumping his own thread with his new ghost name. Classic!

jjgold

Is that clown Patty??

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pat venditto View Post
    Top 10 Fades in player's talk #10 Onthewhat - Like the guy but come on he burried me for over 55 hundo on kentucky last week. #9 Dabacviet - This individual has asked numerous times for $5-$10 loans in players talk so has to be barreled in. #8 Deuce - Mike boyd aka Deuce aka Big rooster mike is the pete rose of sbr forum as he was betting on redwings games while he was the star goalie. He was thrown off the team for throwing games, and since than has not picked better than 12% since he was chucked. #7 Richkas - The guy lives in a 630 sq foot mobile home with 7 other mexicans. He has been losing his government handouts for years now. Lets just hope he still has money for budweisers. #6 Enogswig - OH WAIT. ALL hail the king! #5 Bread - Bread has to sell 100,000 spokes a week just to cover all his gambling debts. Without robyn working 80 hour weeks as a massage parlor therapist I don't know how they would survive. I heard bread got a 30k credit line with blackie because of his spoke shop income and stiffed blacky after a 13-89 losing streak. #4 Ryanxl - Doesn't post anymore as his local seized it after he got burried. (He stiffed me and cw) #3 Patty Venditto - This kid patty is sick. He was going down similar paths as jjgold before he stopped gambling after losing 30k of his hard earned shelf stocking income. #2 Sammy is in charge of his burial betting the chalk - The title says it all. God bless this kid. He recently asked on facebook if he could play on credit with me. The guy has sold everything he owns besides his crusty old cowboys shirt he wears in all his videos just to stay in action. He also reportedly showed his rooster in one of his videos intentionally for $50 paypal from rogue scholar. #1 JJgold - Lets face it. This guy has lost more money than madoff's clients. He is down upwards of 26k on his spreadsheet.(Thank god for rebates) He lost his 22k super bowl bet on the patriots -7 in the 1st half 2 years ago that put him out of his aunt's will (She gave him the money to pay the loan shark). Frankly I don't know why carol keeps him around, but blackie seems to love him enough to give him an advertising job to pay his debts. One more thing. ALL HAIL THE KING
    brock landers?

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    brock landers?
    Yes, indeed.

LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!
    LVBOUND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

#10 Onthewhat - Like the guy but come on he burried me for over 55 hundo on kentucky last week.

#9 Dabacviet - This individual has asked numerous times for $5-$10 loans in players talk so has to be barreled in.

#8 Deuce - Mike boyd aka Deuce aka Big rooster mike is the pete rose of sbr forum as he was betting on redwings games while he was the star goalie. He was thrown off the team for throwing games, and since than has not picked better than 12% since he was chucked.

#7 Richkas - The guy lives in a 630 sq foot mobile home with 7 other mexicans. He has been losing his government handouts for years now. Lets just hope he still has money for budweisers.

#5 Bread - Bread has to sell 100,000 spokes a week just to cover all his gambling debts. Without robyn working 80 hour weeks as a massage parlor therapist I don't know how they would survive. I heard bread got a 30k credit line with blackie because of his spoke shop income and stiffed blacky after a 13-89 losing streak.

#4 Ryanxl - Doesn't post anymore as his local seized it after he got burried. (He stiffed me and cw)

#3 Patty Venditto - This kid patty is sick. He was going down similar paths as jjgold before he stopped gambling after losing 30k of his hard earned shelf stocking income.

#2 Sammy is in charge of his burial betting the chalk - The title says it all. God bless this kid. He recently asked on facebook if he could play on credit with me. The guy has sold everything he owns besides his crusty old cowboys shirt he wears in all his videos just to stay in action. He also reportedly showed his rooster in one of his videos intentionally for $50 paypal from rogue scholar.

#1 JJgold - Lets face it. This guy has lost more money than madoff's clients. He is down upwards of 26k on his spreadsheet.(Thank god for rebates) He lost his 22k super bowl bet on the patriots -7 in the 1st half 2 years ago that put him out of his aunt's will (She gave him the money to pay the loan shark). Frankly I don't know why carol keeps him around, but blackie seems to love him enough to give him an advertising job to pay his debts.

How is Brock not on this list?

ThaddeusB
    ThaddeusB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135661

Quote Originally Posted by LVBOUND View Post
    How is Brock not on this list?
    The list is from 2009.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

jj is a mix between spike lee and baby huey,talking all that smack like spike but like baby huey ,kind of challenged

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Patty...You little shit.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

we need a fade jjgold thread. Find 1 play to against him and cash.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

I think the 2011 list needs to be posted.

12 Last