Crystos
    Crystos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 740

I need advice

Alright guys, I got a serious situation on my hands here. I never ask for advice, but I truly don't know what to do.

So about 8 years ago I met this girl. She is something special. I knew it then, but I was involved with my ex at the time. She is something special, too. Love of my life, but shit didn't work out (cuz I'm a fukkin idiot.) Well, one of my best friends met her the same night and they got together. They were together for some years. Dude was like my brother. Me and him scrapped it out a couple years back and no longer talk.

I just heard tonight that they broke up recently. I've always been a little in love with this girl. I mean she is a gem. He ****** up like I knew he would and let her go. Her and I have always had a special relationship and now she is single.

The fukk do I do?

Me and this guy are close even though we haven't talked in a couple years. I want to pursue her, make her mine.

Should I?

I feel guilty just thinking about it, but you don't meet girls like her every day (or ever.)

The fukk do I do?

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Go for it if you're both single.

You haven't spoke to your buddy in years, you're not that close.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

I say go for it too. You have nothing to lose since you haven't spoken to this guy in years.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

My advice, figure why you think all these girls are special. Odds are neither of them is but you get attached easily. I'm being honest here, not trying to be a dikk.

I'd say if you wanna hook up and fukk her, go for it. But as soon as you hook up, her ex gonna call her up and all those feelings she had for him gonna come back. And you're gonna be scrapping with your boy again.

Lots to think about. But I just think with it being so fresh, soon as he wants her back, she's gone

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

If these girls were so special, things would have never gotten fukked up in the first place.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

At least give her a creampie while you have the chance.

Your buddy deserves that much.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    At least give her a creampie while you have the chance.

Your buddy deserves that much.
    LOL.. Nice.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Wait 2 weeks then go for it...

Crystos

All very sound advice.

Kraken, a response just for you: I aint no fukkin chump that just falls in love with girls. Believe me when I say I been through some girls. I didn't even believe in love 'til I lost my ex. The pain made it real. 7 years, man. Now, she is married with a daughter. And she was something special...

This other chick, though. She is it. I would definitely pursue her, be a rival and beat the others. But I was so close to this dude that I am the godfather of his kid (with another woman). I don't know if that's changed, but I would still honor it.

Fukk, I don't know....
    Last edited by Crystos; 02-12-14 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Drunken Grammar

Crystos

I feel like my words aren't flowing together the way they should. I'm usually good at articulating my thoughts, but I'm faded.

Point is, I feel like this girl could be the one, but I still have a lot of love for the dude. We were brothers. I would never do that to my brother. But I haven't even talked to him in like 2 years. So what the fukk?

Anyways, thanks for the responses

No disrespect Kraken...

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Reverse the situation, would he do that to you? If you feel that strong about your friend, don't do it.
    If she's still single after a year, then pursue her. She will be over him by then, but stay in the mix.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    At least give her a creampie while you have the chance.Your buddy deserves that much.
    This. and film it while it oozes out.

swishing3's
    swishing3's's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this a gambling forum or the Vagina Monologes? Grow a pair and post a winner!

Crystos

I appreciate all the advice.

Swishing: I posted this in The Saloon, folks talk about all kinds of crazy shit in here. Kicked back with a drink, shootin the shit, ya know. Kinda like a...saloon. I was really trippin the night I heard she was single. I needed advice and wanted to get some from these guys. Thus, the thread...

Anyways, I decided I wasn't gonna do it. I kept thinking about what I had written here. If I would say this dude is like my brother and I wouldn't do that to my brother then the logic flows that I shouldn't act upon my desires. If I feel guilt simply harboring the thought then the answer is clear. Perhaps things will change in the future, but I won't attempt to affect the hands of time...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Dude you only live once... Take that girl out tomorrow night.

You and your friend obviously arent close anymore if you havent spoke in 2 years..

Special girls can be hard to find man don't let another slip away.