dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Guess What, tonight at 10pm eastern BEYOND THE WORMHOLE tonights episode will be

Creationism vs Evolution, exploring the answers to how life was created, and it is a very new production made in 2014, so it will include all the latest science findings. But, this won't matter to many they don't buy into science, they have something better.

If you are interested watch it, I have it marked for recording. Channel 284 directv 10pm eastern.

Isn't this a delightful coincidence.

What are the chances philly (rifle jr) will watch.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

0%
    Even if he did, his brain is 100% not capable of processing the information given to him.

I myself think it was Bigfoot.
    Or aliens.
    Or the spaghetti monster.
    Or dog monsters.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    0%
    Even if he did, his brain is 100% not capable of processing the information given to him.

I myself think it was Bigfoot.
    Or aliens.
    Or the spaghetti monster.
    a

Or dog monsters.

gotcha, he as usual was arguing with me and asked me to prove a point. So I answered his question and even used a link in an attempt to make it a little easier for him to understand. the next day or so he asked the same question sarcastically as if I didn't answer. I repied rifle jr I answered that question and sent you a link, his reply I don't read your nonsense or something very much like that. so how can you possibly have an intelligent interaction with this nut, he only wants you to read his very tedious copy and paste from all types of ridiculous sources but refuses to listen or read your response. This is a lad that actually believes his incredibly dumb opinions are facts, and wants to learn not a thing. One thing to be stupid, quite another to refuse to learn.

Shame because he will remain a low level thinker and a very low level earner, and if he has children more than likely they will follow his example into economic horrors.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

You can't have a conversation with guys like him.
    Can't have a conversation with guys that choose what they want to believe.
    If a guy chooses that simple facts are "lies" "not true" "didn't answer it", all hope is lost with this guy.

"I believe in pink unicorns" - "There are no unicorns" - "Prove it". Nah, that is not how it works.... "I believe there is a flying spaghetti monster floating around in space that created mankind" - "That's bullshit" - "Prove it". Nah, that is not how it works.

"The Mount Everest only has a 5cm thick skin of stone, under it it is completely made of chocolate." "That's not true" - "Prove it". So you go, dig a little, and yes, it is all stone. "Ha yeah of course, if you DIG, it transforms to stone. But if nobody digs, it is pure chocolate". Uhm yeah okay.... That's about it with these whackjobs. Totally dull. Change the parameters and you "win" your argument.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

You could tell guys like him that 2+2=4 and he would still say: no, absolutely not, it's 5.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

exactly what makes me weak in the fckin knees is how he shows no embarrassment. Here is a complete idiot and he is keying complete bs to be read by a bunch of guys that are relatively sharp. We have a bunch of people at SBR that are well educated and know what they are talking about, those people when reading his shit god they must be vomiting every half hour. but he continues. oh well. But of course we have a few that completely agree with him, his first cousin the original rifle and the loon to name two.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

add pronk and the new kid footy4jesus (lol) and you have the perfect bunch of laughable morons. I'm cool with it. Gives me a good laugh every now and then when the idiot in me decides to click on one of his threads.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Well to be fair guys, you think Beyond the Wormhole is a neutral field for creationists? Lol

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Well to be fair guys, you think Beyond the Wormhole is a neutral field for creationists? Lol

Really, no it is simply a science show. No bias simply science, if the science points one way that is where the show will go. If there is ever any real proof about creationism guess what science will test it and test it again and if it passes the scientific method it will be included. Simple as that.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Really, no it is simply a science show. No bias simply science, if the science points one way that is where the show will go. If there is ever any real proof about creationism guess what science will test it and test it again and if it passes the scientific method it will be included. Simple as that.
    ah but bias does exist within the scientific community as it does in all human organizations.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

ah but bias does exist within the scientific community as it does in all human organizations.

actually pure experimental science probably has the least amount of bias as anything in the universe. these guys go where the facts and info take them, that is why always in the end the science has it right. you do understand the scientific method and how it operates right, no room for bias at all.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    actually pure experimental science probably has the least amount of bias as anything in the universe. these guys go where the facts and info take them, that is why always in the end the science has it right. you do understand the scientific method and how it operates right, no room for bias at all.

Yeah ah but we're talking about a tv show though, right?

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Thanks for the info. Will watch tonight...

Edit: It's on the Science Channel

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah ah but we're talking about a tv show though, right?

well check it out for 10 minutes you might be pleasantly surprised, it isn't a game show or a celebrity cruise show nor is it a reality show everything they talk about is science related. every tid bit comes from science and scientists, no guessing.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Morgan Freeman could talk about anything and I would listen intently. What a voice.

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

The Earth was "seeded" by ET'S & humans were allowed to evolve is my opinion of how it started.

Of course as usual science has it wrong about intelligent life elsewhere....
    and still has not come to the conclusion that elsewhere in the universe there is intelligent life, so they would never subscribe to this theory
    Last edited by Let's Go Rangers; 02-11-14 at 03:58 AM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Anybody watch it? Wow, how interesting was this show? I learned new facts on this subject, no preaching just what science has discovered and is now announcing. I understand most of the creationists didn't watch this because they basically don't want to believe anything but what they believe now. That is the difference between science minded people and religious minded. Science people are open to new info, most hard core creationists are not because if they must face the hard truth well that destroys their basic belief. I know because it happened to me. It is frightening.