Address:
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Activities: fbsm by her, yoni massage by me, HJ, russian finish
    Session Length: 1 hr
    Fee: 100
    Hair Length and Color: Black and shoulder length
    Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
    Ethnic Background: Black/African
    Physical Description: Arik's (pronounced Eric) pics on BP Therapeutic section are accurate BUT deceptive; Her pics show the face of a pretty young black girl; What they don't show is that she is SSBBW...I mean huge...300 lbs. easy...think small elephant in the room; huge pendulous breasts with big nipples, rolls of belly fat that hang over and conceal her vagina (natural bush), rolls of fat everywhere really...arms,thighs...
    The Rest of the Story: I enjoy finding therapeutic masseuses and turning them to the dark side...sort of the Darth Vader of masseuses. It was late and I was horny and I had been following Arik's ads with some interest and had actually contacted her a month or so ago and asked if she did nude FBSM... She said she did...and I just put that info away for a rainy day...so I called her late on a Sunday night and asked if she was available...she said she was and gave me directions to her apt. complex....Her directions were lousy and the complex huge and sprawling and poorly lit building Nos.
    Once there it took me 30 minutes to find her apt because she neglected to give me a bldg # then gave me the wrong bldg #...

Once there I knock she opens and there stands before me a pretty faced but SSBBW; I have been surprised and disappointed by a provider's physical description before but I was totally unprepared by her size and rendered speechless.

Her massage table is in her living room...the whole place was messy, cluttered and actually dirty. She stripped and told me to get comfortable and when she stripped I again was struck speechless...I had already decided that I did not want her to massage me and so I told her I wanted to give her a yoni massage...she said ok and climbed up on the table...I climbed up and gingerly got between her thighs...her massage table was creaking and swaying with our weights and she says I hope my table can hold us both...I think no shit...so do I...I give a fujking incredible yoni massage which usually results in the receiver having several o's; Arik was no exception and she quickly came at least three times and each time she did I prayed that the table would not collapse...At some point she said are you ready for your massage and I said well really I just want a BBBJ and she responded that she didn't do that...but she would give me a russian finish...I finished quickly between her breasts and got the hell out...For what it's worth I got the impression full service was on the menu altho unless your dick is two feet long I don't know how you could get to her pussy. I went home to a hot long shower...and kicked myself for not leaving when she opened the door.
    Recommendation: No
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Did you release?

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Lord.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1452

some stories are best kept to yourselfat least when you goto them you have option of bailing if looks/setting don't hold up to your standards. learned that lesson the hard way when i tried to not let some beast in my door and she pulled a hissy fit outside my apartment probably waking half my neighbors

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Was this written by wantitall4moi?