rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Islam is the same as Mormonism and Scientology. An educated wacko bird created those religions out of thin air.
    Made it up as they went along. Don't forget the wacko birds who had their own cults along the way.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

My thoughts on Islam:

Islam was put here on earth by the Devil to counter Christianity. Basically, Islam is the religion of the Devil.

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    My thoughts on Islam:

Islam was put here on earth by the Devil to counter Christianity. Basically, Islam is the religion of the Devil.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

My thoughts on Islam:

Wow! You are crazier than I thought and much dumber than the original rifle. It is beyond my comprehension how anybody can be as intellectually retarded as you are.

What amazes me is that you are so stupid to not even be embarrassed by the incredibly stupid comments you make, anybody with half a brain would want to hide after keying the craziness you do.
    Last edited by dante1; 02-10-14 at 10:10 AM.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

I feel nervous around any aggresive religion to be honest. Stick to your religion and dont push your beliefs on me.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I feel nervous around any aggresive religion to be honest. Stick to your religion and dont push your beliefs on me.
    Yeah, and when people like Philly start recommending anything well that in itself is a huge warning to stay away. What a great advertisement for christianity philly and rifle, both of them with extreme views and practicing racists. Jesus would just love these two, such a joke both of them.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Yeah, and when people like Philly start recommending anything well that in itself is a huge warning to stay away. What a great advertisement for christianity philly and rifle, both of them with extreme views and practicing racists. Jesus would just love these two, such a joke both of them.
    Philly is a religous nut and a hypocrite to boot,says he isnt a racist because he banged a mysterious Indian Chick.

I can guarentee you he would be lucky to get out of England with his life if he said the stuff he does about us behind a key board.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Philly is a religous nut and a hypocrite to boot,says he isnt a racist because he banged a mysterious Indian Chick.

I can guarentee you he would be lucky to get out of England with his life if he said the stuff he does about us behind a key board.

No doubt he is also a coward, somebody was calling him out for months when Philly finally kissed his ass to get him to stop.He now got advise to ignore me thinking I will relent, and I will but not because he ignores me only because it simply becomes boring after a while. But just read his bs and try not to respond, it is so utterly stupid, it transcends stupidity. I find it hard to believe that he actually exists, maybe he is just goofing on us. That would make more sense.

lucullus

No doubt he is also a coward, somebody was calling him out for months when Philly finally kissed his ass to get him to stop.He now got advise to ignore me thinking I will relent, and I will but not because he ignores me only because it simply becomes boring after a while. But just read his bs and try not to respond, it is so utterly stupid, it transcends stupidity. I find it hard to believe that he actually exists, maybe he is just goofing on us. That would make more sense.

packerd_00

Not surprised hed back down,his mouth writes cheques his butt cant cash. It does start to get tedius,hate to argue about stuff with argumentative people brings you down to there level.

But sometimes they rub you the wrong way so much its hard not for it get under your skin.

I dont know if he is goofing on us really,he seems to be very believable to me.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

My thoughts on Islam:

While others will pound you relentlessly, the old testament has about the same shit as the Quran. The Jews don't
    recognize Christ and teach according to the old testament. (from what I understand)

Woody
    Woody's Avatar Become A Pro!

John 3:3 " I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again."

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob says the only way to become born again is to believe that His Son Jesus became fully man,died on the cross, rose from the grave and is seated at the right hand of the Father. If a person asks Jesus into their heart, God will send the Holy Spirit to fill them and make them born again.

There are many religions in the world but only one Living God. God proved He was the only " I am" by sending His Son Jesus to perform miracles while on earth and by giving the world prophecy of future event hundreds of years before they happened. Only a living God who knows the past, present and future could predict events prior to them happening.

God's words are true. The only way to salvation is through his Son Jesus. John 3:16 " For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son , that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

You cannot be born again if you follow Islam ( different god and jesus) Hinduism ( different god) Jehovah Witness ( different god and jesus) Mormon ( different jesus) Scientology ( different god) Judiasm (Same God, Same Jesus but does not accept Son as God) Atheism ( no god)

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Luke 17:35

"Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left."

So true...

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is no diety but Allah (swt) and mohammad (saw) is the messenger.

Islam is a rule and an order or the whole of mankind. Islam is the truth and its opposite is falsehood and falsehood shall surely fail and perish.

"This day have those who reject faith given up all hope of your religion: yet fear them not but fear Me. This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. Allah is indeed Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    John 3:3 " I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again."

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob says the only way to become born again is to believe that His Son Jesus became fully man,died on the cross, rose from the grave and is seated at the right hand of the Father. If a person asks Jesus into their heart, God will send the Holy Spirit to fill them and make them born again.

There are many religions in the world but only one Living God. God proved He was the only " I am" by sending His Son Jesus to perform miracles while on earth and by giving the world prophecy of future event hundreds of years before they happened. Only a living God who knows the past, present and future could predict events prior to them happening.

God's words are true. The only way to salvation is through his Son Jesus. John 3:16 " For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son , that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

You cannot be born again if you follow Islam ( different god and jesus) Hinduism ( different god) Jehovah Witness ( different god and jesus) Mormon ( different jesus) Scientology ( different god) Judiasm (Same God, Same Jesus but does not accept Son as God) Atheism ( no god)

this is biblical, however wouldn't it be super easy to believe and not perish but have eternal life. This is where some christians get fcked up. They commit sin and think hey the bible says if I believe I will have eternal life so I can basically do anything. And guys/gals many denominations believe exactly that. Now that is a little fcked and you know it. Do anything you want, claim your believe and maybe you do and still be saved. Good scheme. You think this is the spirt of that sentence, you think it is that easy? I once heard a christian say and get this because it is true. A hitler has a better chance of being saved then all the jews he killed because A hitler was raised a catholic and jews well they don't accept JC. Now toss that around in your head for a little.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

I have the same opinion for muslims as I do blacks, most of them are good people but they are also the most violent religion and ethnicity.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Liberals have no intention on fixing the worlds crime problem though cause you might hurt someone's feelings, e.g stop and frisk

Woody
    Woody's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't want this thread to turn into a Bible study. To answer your question, we are all sinners. We all fall short of the glory of God. When we die, God is going to hold each and everyone of us accountable for the sins we have committed. Jesus died on the cross for the entire worlds sin. If you accept Jesus as your Savior, God will accept what Jesus did on the cross as payment for the believers sin. If a person dies and he has not accepted Jesus as their Savior, then those sins will have to be paid for by the individual. The payment will be eternal separation from God in the Lake of Fire. Once a person has accepted Jesus, he will still sin, but because the Holy Spirit lives inside him, he is able to pray and ask forgiveness for the sins he has committed. Though a person who has excepted Jesus can do anything and still be forgiven, because of his relationship with God the Father, he will not want to sin as he did prior to accepting Jesus into his life.

lucullus

I don't want this thread to turn into a Bible study. To answer your question, we are all sinners. We all fall short of the glory of God. When we die, God is going to hold each and everyone of us accountable for the sins we have committed. Jesus died on the cross for the entire worlds sin. If you accept Jesus as your Savior, God will accept what Jesus did on the cross as payment for the believers sin. If a person dies and he has not accepted Jesus as their Savior, then those sins will have to be paid for by the individual. The payment will be eternal separation from God in the Lake of Fire. Once a person has accepted Jesus, he will still sin, but because the Holy Spirit lives inside him, he is able to pray and ask forgiveness for the sins he has committed. Though a person who has excepted Jesus can do anything and still be forgiven, because of his relationship with God the Father, he will not want to sin as he did prior to accepting Jesus into his life.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

you a preacher, woody?

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

I don't think too much of a religion that makes a pedophile its top prophet.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    I don't think too much of a religion that makes a pedophile its top prophet.
    Well, I don't think too much of a person that cant pay his debts

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow! You are crazier than I thought and much dumber than the original rifle. It is beyond my comprehension how anybody can be as intellectually retarded as you are.

What amazes me is that you are so stupid to not even be embarrassed by the incredibly stupid comments you make, anybody with half a brain would want to hide after keying the craziness you do.
    Shut up, idiot.

Religion is a subject you know nothing about, among many others.

First 12