I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just to add....

If any of you come across any odd spots on your skin, especially red or intensely red in color, get it looked at. Weird growths you didn't have in your younger years could be a small start of a very deadly problem. A lot of this starts as you age from major sun exposure as a child. All skin is different. Got one on my chest. Also, some moles are bad.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Just to add....

If any of you come across any odd spots on your skin, especially red or intensely red in color, get it looked at. Weird growths you didn't have in your younger years could be a small start of a very deadly problem. A lot of this starts as you age from major sun exposure as a child. All skin is different. Got one on my chest. Also, some moles are bad.
    I've had skin cancer, and this was it right here. Had a dark pink mole that went ignored for years and changed shape slightly. Turned out to be malignant. Scary shit, but luckily, there's no chemo or anything like that needed unless it REALLY goes ignored and spreads to organs and glands.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Ya I would

First 12