Footy4Jesus
    Footy4Jesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

Quote Originally Posted by lucullus View Post
    Just like PhillyFlyer, this guy ignores any rationale or evidence and continue's to to distort thing's and misinterpret them to his audience. No wonder every one say's never to argue with a religious nut At the end of the day, these guy's are spiritual criminals and should be treated like so.

Where is my ignorance of rationale or evidence? Where am I distorting things? Just because you don't like what I say because it strikes a chord with you and you cant appropriately respond with some intellectual dialogue you have to resort to calling me a nut.

Look man, I'm not going to try to convert you. The only person that can do that is yourself. It took me years and years fighting with myself and denying the possibility of God to come to the conclusions I have. I'm not asking you or ask anybody to come on over to my side. I know it doesn't work like that. You have to do some soul-searching yourself, ask yourself these deep questions and keep looking. When you're about to give up and resort to the religion of science, keep searching. Now if you end up believing or not who knows, but when it comes to such a possibility that there might be the slightest chance that God is real, why wouldn't you make finding the answers to these questions of the utmost importance?

Id love to discuss this topic with you, but if you have to keep calling me a nut and a spiritual criminal, I already know where your heart is and wont waste my time or yours. Good day to you sir. Ill pray for you.

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Now, as I have already explained in talking to the other spiritual criminal, PhillyFlyer, the great men of science, naturally had to publicly pledge there allegiance to the Church/religion, what have you, because - as we all know, they own and control every thing. It was a death sentence going against the church.

Now, in America, we see the Founding Father's erected pagan god monument's all over. The capitol is filled with pagan god's in paintings or statue. The obelisk is pagan, that well known national landmark. All of the founding father's were traditional freemason's (not modern), meaning that they worshipped Lucifer, who is Jupiter, the head of the Greek and Roman pantheon. Research into this, visit the east coast and you will see for your self.

lucullus

Quote Originally Posted by Footy4Jesus View Post
    Where is my ignorance of rationale or evidence? Where am I distorting things? Just because you don't like what I say because it strikes a chord with you and you cant appropriately respond with some intellectual dialogue you have to resort to calling me a nut.

Look man, I'm not going to try to convert you. The only person that can do that is yourself. It took me years and years fighting with myself and denying the possibility of God to come to the conclusions I have. I'm not asking you or ask anybody to come on over to my side. I know it doesn't work like that. You have to do some soul-searching yourself, ask yourself these deep questions and keep looking. When you're about to give up and resort to the religion of science, keep searching. Now if you end up believing or not who knows, but when it comes to such a possibility that there might be the slightest chance that God is real, why wouldn't you make finding the answers to these questions of the utmost importance?

Id love to discuss this topic with you, but if you have to keep calling me a nut and a spiritual criminal, I already know where your heart is and wont waste my time or yours. Good day to you sir. Ill pray for you.
    You keep saying the same thing and addressing nothing. Every one can see this in your point's. You really aren't saying any thing but being the holier-than-thou christian to escape having any real discussion.

If you do not want to discuss my points, than say so, but I know you are scared. PhillyFlyer does the same thing. I know you will keep adding non sense posts and not addressing the points that show judaic religion is criminal in every aspect.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Please stop saying humans evolved from apes, that isn't what happened, it was from a common ancestor

As far as evidence of evolution, we have logic, the fossil record which is like a timeline of the evolution of life on earth, and we also have dog breeds.

Not that long ago humans selected certain traits from domesticated dogs that they found desirable for certain tasks. This gave rise to dog breeds with specific genetic attributes, such as bloodhounds, sheepdogs, greyhounds, etc.

Man sped up evolution by artificially selecting certain genetics to survive and propagate. Nature also selects certain attributes through a varied and changing environment.

It's not really a question of "is evolution real" it's a question of how you want to incorporate it into your faith

Personally I don't believe evolution explains everything though, such as the intricacies and power of the human brain
    Points Awarded:

Footy4Jesus gave TheCentaur 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I sometimes wonder Centaur, about your 1st sentence. Comparing flash mobs to some monkey animal shows,
    the similarity is uncanny. I would say some humans did evolve from that species.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Evolution can't fully explain the origin of a man, but creationism is pretty much useless, since the Bible is a genuine fairy tale.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wait a second here, boys.

First things first.

In the interest of fairness, I have already answered Muldoon's point to me.

No one has answered my original question yet though.

So, in maintaining a fair process, it's only right that before we go any further with the debate that my question be answered now.

The question is this....

1. Most evolutionists accept the big bang theory for the origins of the universe and of life here on earth, so my question to them is this....

How did a mixture of lifeless chemicals spontaneously organize themselves into the first living cell?

lucullus

As I said in my above post, evolution and creationism are only two theories about how the human race's came to be. Not the end all be all like some may lead you to believe. My belief is that the universe has always been here, infinitely in the past and infinitely in the future.

Again, no way the sadistic bastard god of the phoney bible created the great likes of America's Founding Father's or England's enlightenment period scientist's, to name a few, or there ancestors.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

As I said in my above post, evolution and creationism are only two theories about how the human race's came to be. Not the end all be all like some may lead you to believe. My belief is that the universe has always been here, infinitely in the past and infinitely in the future.

Again, no way the sadistic bastard god of the phoney bible created the great likes of America's Founding Father's or England's enlightenment period scientist's, to name a few, or there ancestors.

What are you talking about, idiot?

What do you mean two theories that are not the end all or be all?

There is no other explanation for how we are here. Either we were created or we evolved. There is no third option, moron.

"sadistic bastard god" Yeah you're a real Christian just like that mass murdering serial killer King Henry VIII.

May you and the country of england rot in Hell with him for all eternity.

Footy4Jesus

The vile hatred that continues to spew out of your mouth makes it so apparent that your heart is filled with the devil. You are blinded to see it , but your evil arrogance is quite easy for others to see.You have rejected God, so he has turned away from you. Turn back to Him. Reject Satan and he will flee from your soul.

lucullus

You never fail to show your narrow understanding of the topic at hand, distorting what people say, adding in statement's and calling them my own, distorting them, slandering them, and generally acting like a lunatic child. No wonder every one hates you.

lucullus

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    Evolution can't fully explain the origin of a man, but creationism is pretty much useless, since the Bible is a genuine fairy tale.
    Very true. The bible is an amalgamation of pagan allegories made into the background of there religion. They literally hijacked spirituality and replaced it with bull crap. This is what Thomas Jefferson was talking about in the quote above.

They also created a false history of the lord of the religion - jewish people. Besides that, the bible is constantly repeating over and over that the jews are "the chosen ones" and that they can do what ever they like with non jewish people.

Footy4Jesus

You really aren't saying any thing but being the holier-than-thou christian to escape having any real discussion.
    Sure I am saying something, its just not what you want to hear. You don't even read what I have written objectively without immediately finding points to attack. I am also not a holier than thou Christian. Christians are just as much sinners as non-Christians. I agree that many Christians give the faith a bad name and witness to others by not living up to what Jesus has called us to be. Christians arent supposed to be prideful,greedy,self-righteous,hateful,jealous,and a host of other thngs. We are called by Jesus to love one another like a brother. That was his commandment to us. Just because we all fall short of this goal doesn't mean we shouldn't strive for it. We are all born sinners.

I've been through a lot in my life: I've been a life-long criminal, been in and out of jail, been an addict and alcoholic for years, been with 40-50 women many of them married, I've broken every 10 commmandment there is multiple times. Needless to say I am not a perfect person and I don't claim to be. But I will claim that since I've opened up my heart to God I am a completely different person. No matter what you have done, you can always find forgiveness in the Lord. That doesn't mean I don't struggle with the same stuff I used to, but my heart has changed where I want to do good and get better and get back up on my feet after falling down to keep walking the narrow road.

lucullus

One thing is for certain you're still an intellectual criminal.

Footy4Jesus

Many people who come to this conclusion haven't even read the book.

Prejudice is rampant in this culture: Voting for candidates or initiatives one knows little about, judging people based on appearance before getting to know them, coming up with opinions based on feeling rather than knowledge.

Footy4Jesus

All you have is insults, my friend.
    Smile. Life really doesn't have to be that bad.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

The criminal is you and your grandfather, and your country, england.

That is the true criminals.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Many people who come to this conclusion haven't even read the book.

Prejudice is rampant in this culture: Voting for candidates or initiatives one knows little about, judging people based on appearance before getting to know them, coming up with opinions based on feeling rather than knowledge.
    I've read the stories from the Bible, so you don't even have to convince me, it's a total fairy tale. But hey, if you believe in the Bible, that's your choice.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Can't embrace science and religion at the same time? Couldn't evolution be directed by the hand of God?

yes you can but the creationists go way beyond this, they make claims that are just scientifically impossible. Even the dumbest know that the age of the earth is more than 6000 years, even the dumbest know that dinosaurs did not roam with man, most of the dumb know what the phrase...out of Africa means. These people have no problem accepting on faith ideas that are simply crazy, outrageously crazy but in the same breath they deny science. And yet they claim to be Christian with christian hearts and two or three posts later they are spewing racial hatred. Tell me how does that reconcile? How many times have you heard somebody called a Christian screaming hatred and vulgarity against his fellow man. We have both rifles as examples, we had another lad called balls or something like that, and many more. These people that call themselves Christian maybe had better hope there is no God because the bible clearly teaches..."be gone I knew you not" will be heard by many of them.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

its a hard pill to swallow that ooze evolved into man
    Points Awarded:

Footy4Jesus gave marcoloco 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Footy4Jesus

I've read the stories from the Bible, so you don't even have to convince me, it's a total fairy tale. But hey, if you believe in the Bible, that's your choice.
    Reading a story here and there is like reading a chapter here and there out of any other book. I don't ask you or anyone to read it thinking its real. When I picked it up, I wanted to read it just to have a better understanding of what Christianity is about and to solidify my atheist views. I'm working on the Koran right now because I want a better understanding of why muslims believe what they do and how it all ties into God. I guess I'm just fascinated with why millions and millions of people adhere to a certain faith instead of mocking it without any real knowledge of it.

The bible is full of stories and parables. It can be difficult to understand, but this is how people wrote back then because stories were passed down through oral communication before people could read or write. I wont say that things never changed down the line or that stories never got skewed or exaggerated. Theres a lot of evidence that points towards it. But when you look at the underlying message, the meaning of the stories, you will see what God is telling you and that the moral of the story stays the same.

The new testament is also totally different than the old. Many people who start reading the bible start reading the Old and think its crap before ever getting to the new testament. It is one bible, but the two testaments are very different books. If you want to study Judaism, go ahead an start with the Old testament. But if you are trying to reach a conclusion on Christianity, you should really start with the New.

Footy4Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    its a hard pill to swallow that ooze evolved into man
    And also what evolved into the ooze?

lucullus

Reading a story here and there is like reading a chapter here and there out of any other book. I don't ask you or anyone to read it thinking its real. When I picked it up, I wanted to read it just to have a better understanding of what Christianity is about and to solidify my atheist views. I'm working on the Koran right now because I want a better understanding of why muslims believe what they do and how it all ties into God. I guess I'm just fascinated with why millions and millions of people adhere to a certain faith instead of mocking it without any real knowledge of it.

The bible is full of stories and parables. It can be difficult to understand, but this is how people wrote back then because stories were passed down through oral communication before people could read or write. I wont say that things never changed down the line or that stories never got skewed or exaggerated. Theres a lot of evidence that points towards it. But when you look at the underlying message, the meaning of the stories, you will see what God is telling you and that the moral of the story stays the same.

The new testament is also totally different than the old. Many people who start reading the bible start reading the Old and think its crap before ever getting to the new testament. It is one bible, but the two testaments are very different books. If you want to study Judaism, go ahead an start with the Old testament. But if you are trying to reach a conclusion on Christianity, you should really start with the New.
    Millions of people were tortured and killed. They were forced into pledging allegiance to it, as previously stated. Inserting lies into your argument's again, reading and writing was known and used all over the world, but I have already touched on the fact that christianity hijacked the only real religion.

lucullus

This loony toon doesn't work with facts, he is a preacher, he does not belong in intellectual conversations. He keeps saying I am merely insulting him, but this is based on my observations of his posts, all filled with no facts, historical happenings, none of it. He says blatant lies time and time again - notice how PhillyFlyer's does the same thing?

This is how these religious loser's are, they are lost soul's.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Millions of people were tortured and killed. They were forced into pledging allegiance to it, as previously stated. Inserting lies into your argument's again, reading and writing was known and used all over the world, but I have already touched on the fact that christianity hijacked the only real religion.
    Millions of people WERE FORCED INTO PLEDGING ALLEGIANCE TO THE BIBLE?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

1. Most evolutionists accept the big bang theory for the origins of the universe and of life here on earth, so my question to them is this....

How did a mixture of lifeless chemicals spontaneously organize themselves into the first living cell?

JayHorne3
    1 Budlight Please
    JayHorne3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

It's funny how you civilly support a "god" that is the biggest sadistic person ever known to man. Audience, you can dive into the bible and see the grotesque passages and other horror stories in it. All of the massacres directed by god. The massacres of gentiles by the jews. All of this fake history of the jewish people.

Thomas Jefferson had a lot of great ideas? A large amount more than that, loon.

Audience, notice how this man excludes the last part of Thomas statement in the quote we are referring to above;

"At what age of the Christian church this heresy of immaterialism, this masked atheism, crept in, I do not know. But heresy it certainly is."

What Thomas say's here, in plain english, is that the Judaic religion's, be it Islam, Christianity, Catholicism, all the god/jesus bull crap - is and never will be spiritual. Spiritual meaning to enhance your personal power, to promote your health and your future. Science has provided this. If you need a tutor or father figure in your life, there are real men that can help you, unlike the fake god/jewsus.

The fact is that the tenants of there religion tell you to be poor, worship a sadist, be a jew's slave, race mix, and a large assortment of unnatural things. The fact is that you can really enhance your inner-body through directing energy with your mind, but there are many other ways. It is evolution. Evolving your inner body.

The fact is, gentlemen, that religion was hijacked by the jewish people (commonly accepted as the creators of the god/jewsus religions) to make servile men and women there's to direct. Old religion was exactly what i have said above, evolution of the inner body to become a god your self.

For hundreds of years they have shoved lie's and war propaganda about our ancestors true religion and culture. You know what? It worked, jews are the richest and most powerful - for now.
    Outside of all the lies in this argument, you obviously did not read the OP's original statement. The thread was started for useful discussion with an open minded view to accept different beliefs. Yet you have in your own terms "hijacked" the thread to discredit any viewpoint outside of what you believe. Just because you call each poster that believes in religion a nut, loon, etc... that does not show anything but your close minded narrative which is unuseful to the purpose of the thread.

"For hundreds of years they have shoved lie's and war propaganda about our ancestors true religion and culture. You know what? It worked, jews are the richest and most powerful - for now."

This anti-semitic argument that you make is directed towards a sect of Jews that are not even accepted as true Jews in their own faith.

"Old religion was exactly what i have said above, evolution of the inner body to become a god your self."

Umm says what history book? Using your own words, this is as "looney" as it gets. I am not even wasting my time to respond to this absurdity.

"The fact is that the tenants of there religion tell you to be poor, worship a sadist, be a jew's slave, race mix, and a large assortment of unnatural things."

Again, who says to do these things? You are distorting beliefs into an extremist point of view that is not relative to any true religion. Who is really twisting the facts here? I am perfectly fine with your beliefs, but you are going to have to do better than just calling everyone an idiot. Give us something to truly think about with an objective point of view rather than absurd statements just to show your displeasure with religion and perhaps something useful can come of this thread.

lucullus

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Millions of people WERE FORCED INTO PLEDGING ALLEGIANCE TO THE BIBLE?

This statement show's your complete lack of knowledge of the jewish religion.

The inquisition, being commonly known, but in the years the jewish religion was gaining a foot hold it murdered millions of non believers.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

This statement show's your complete lack of knowledge of the jewish religion.

The inquisition, being commonly known, but in the years the jewish religion was gaining a foot hold it murdered millions of non believers.
    First of all, per your original statement, the jews don't even believe in the Bible. They only accept the Old Testament, not the New. Your statement is complete fallacy.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Before we go any further, can someone on the evolutionist side please answer my question seeing how it's only fair since I answered a point brought forth to me?

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've been through a lot in my life: I've been a life-long criminal, been in and out of jail, been an addict and alcoholic for years, been with 40-50 women many of them married, I've broken every 10 commmandment there is multiple times.
    Sounds like you made a decision to be a scumbag early on, and once you realized that your action actually affected others (or were ordered by a court), you "found" Jesus and now struggle to not only come to terms with what you did, but still fight those urges today.

You could just choose not to be a criminal, get treatment for your addictions, and not ruin the marriages of others by preying on targeting married women.

I guess choosing a posting handle with the name Jesus in a gambling forum part of your path.

Somewhere along the way, maybe you'll actually make real amends for those you harmed and actually try to be a +EV member of society, instead of a predator leaving damage in his wake and continually falling back on the "we're all sinners" soft landing.

lucullus

Quote Originally Posted by JayHorne3 View Post
    Outside of all the lies in this argument, you obviously did not read the OP's original statement. The thread was started for useful discussion with an open minded view to accept different beliefs. Yet you have in your own terms "hijacked" the thread to discredit any viewpoint outside of what you believe. Just because you call each poster that believes in religion a nut, loon, etc... that does not show anything but your close minded narrative which is unuseful to the purpose of the thread.

"For hundreds of years they have shoved lie's and war propaganda about our ancestors true religion and culture. You know what? It worked, jews are the richest and most powerful - for now."

This anti-semitic argument that you make is directed towards a sect of Jews that are not even accepted as true Jews in their own faith.

"Old religion was exactly what i have said above, evolution of the inner body to become a god your self."

Umm says what history book? Using your own words, this is as "looney" as it gets. I am not even wasting my time to respond to this absurdity.

"The fact is that the tenants of there religion tell you to be poor, worship a sadist, be a jew's slave, race mix, and a large assortment of unnatural things."

Again, who says to do these things? You are distorting beliefs into an extremist point of view that is not relative to any true religion. Who is really twisting the facts here? I am perfectly fine with your beliefs, but you are going to have to do better than just calling everyone an idiot. Give us something to truly think about with an objective point of view rather than absurd statements just to show your displeasure with religion and perhaps something useful can come of this thread.
    So all the fact's and historical happening's I have stated are simply slander and "extremist view points". The source of my knowledge comes from mainstream knowledge outlet's that even a common person know's. You and the two other christian/jew's in this thread choose to ignore the fact's because you are pursuing a pro-jewish religion agenda.

I challenge you to research into the validity of all the point's and fact's I have stated in this thread. None of you have offered a reasonable rebuttable based on historical fact or scientific and I doubt you will, because your type adds nothing of value to the world, being mental midget's or jew's.

All three of you have done the same thing thus far - disseminating garbage, lies, hypocrisy, and distorted statement's, it reflects who you guy's are as people. It is no coincidence you are follower's of god/jewsus.

Footy4Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Sounds like you made a decision to be a scumbag early on, and once you realized that your action actually affected others (or were ordered by a court), you "found" Jesus and now struggle to not only come to terms with what you did, but still fight those urges today.

You could just choose not to be a criminal, get treatment for your addictions, and not ruin the marriages of others by preying on targeting married women.

I guess choosing a posting handle with the name Jesus in a gambling forum part of your path.

Somewhere along the way, maybe you'll actually make real amends for those you harmed and actually try to be a +EV member of society, instead of a predator leaving damage in his wake and continually falling back on the "we're all sinners" soft landing.
    Sure I was/am a scumbag early on. But you seem to be calling me out for what I am, a sinner, when I've already admitted to being one. What you haven't done is admit that you are a sinner yourself. Dont tell me that you dont have any dirt on you or things you keep in the closet hidden from others, things youve done in the past that have hurt others, because we all do. I just chose to let mine out for you all to hear because I'm no longer ashamed of it because its in my past. There is hope for all of us. Even you.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

So all the fact's and historical happening's I have stated are simply slander and "extremist view points". The source of my knowledge comes from mainstream knowledge outlet's that even a common person know's. You and the two other christian/jew's in this thread choose to ignore the fact's because you are pursuing a pro-jewish religion agenda.

I challenge you to research into the validity of all the point's and fact's I have stated in this thread. None of you have offered a reasonable rebuttable based on historical fact or scientific and I doubt you will, because your type adds nothing of value to the world, being mental midget's or jew's.

All three of you have done the same thing thus far - disseminating garbage, lies, hypocrisy, and distorted statement's, it reflects who you guy's are as people. It is no coincidence you are follower's of god/jewsus.
    You have no facts in this thread just a bunch of hogwash. Your points are stupid and mistaken.

Footy4Jesus

You are an extremist. You've exposed yourself for who you are. A mean, nasty, self-loving individual with militant anti-religious/anti-semite views incapable of discussing such a topic with others that hold beliefs other than your own.

First 12345 ... Last