lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

MVP Post Conf Controversy

9/11 truther (truth seeker) interrupted the post-game conference of the “Most Valuable Player” (MVP) of America’s biggest annual event and asked people to “investigate 9/11.”

The unidentified truther grabbed the microphone from Seattle's MVP Malcolm Smith while the linebacker was addressing the NFL Super Bowl XLVIII media on Sunday in New Jersey and said "9/11 was perpetrated by our own government."

The man was later arrested and charged with trespassing, Reuters reported.

Truthers or truth seekers are followers of the 9/11 Truth Movement which disputes the official account of what happened before and after the September 11 attacks of 2001.

Truthers argue that they have numerous evidence that the 9/11 attacks had at least a cover-up and at most was completely an insider-job.

Nevertheless, the video of the activist’s action after the Super Bowl has gone viral online through hash tag “#Investigate911” with people debating the disputed facts of 9/11 and revelations that the main stream media have silenced ever since.

#Investigate911 shoutout to the guy that went up to the podium during the post game interviews.
    — Alex Larreynaga (@AlexLarreynaga) February 3, 2014

Now the real question is, "do we actually have freedom of speech or has our government fully taken over?" #Investigate911
    — Alex (@_AlexProvido) February 3, 2014

I like that #Investigate911 is still trending. Sadly they'll never admit a thing. Spent more to impeach Clinton than on 9/11 investigation
    — DESYphotowerks (@DESYphotowerks) February 3, 2014

Lies about Iraq, Afghanistan, the economy, spying and a myriad of other things. All done with 911 as justification. #Investigate911
    — Don Shappelle (@DonShappelle) February 3, 2014

"@MissTruther: #Investigate911 pic.twitter.com/7OPShql01E" how many years now have we "REMEMBERED" damage isdone people are alreadypaid #GETTHAT
    — TreeHugger (@dafukincloudz) February 3, 2014
    The effect of the video was so much that even a petition was posted on White House’s website, asking the US government to re-investigate 9/11 attacks.

The petition states, “After many years of being told lies we the people believe that a thorough investigation should be made in who was behind the 9/11 attacks. No more lies. No more corruption.”

The September 11 attacks were a series of four coordinated attacks upon the US cities of New York and the Washington, D.C., which killed nearly 3,000 people back in 2001.

The US government used the incident as a pretext to invade Afghanistan, where thousands of American troops are still stationed, 12 years after the US “war on terror” began

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

All that money on security and this guy is able to just waltz in?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Hippie Tree Huggers.
    Points Awarded:

innovation gave Kermit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

I Guess pauly poker really is gone.

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Hippie Tree Huggers.
    I do not know who did this, if he was a tree hugger or not, but I know of a "tree hugger" as a weak and unsuccessful person, which I think is the common definition of the word. Let me tell you that I do not think that is true and here I quote three successful men that have the same beliefs;

“What we need to stand up and say is not only did they attack the USS Liberty, they did 9/11. They did it. I have had long conversations over the past two weeks with contacts at the Army War College, at it’s headquarters, Marine Corps and I made it absolutely clear in both cases that it is 100 percent certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation. Period.”

Dr. Alan Sabrosky – Ph.D, University of Michigan, Former Director of Studies at the Army War College

“All the intelligence services of America and Europe… know full well that the disastrous attack ( of 9/11 ) has been planned and realized from the Mossad.. with the aid of the Zionist world in order to put under accusation the Arabic countries and in order to induce the Western Powers to? take part… in Iraq and Afghanistan.”

Francesco Cossiga – the 43rd Prime Minister and the eighth President of the Italy. He was also a professor of constitutional law at the University of Sassari. (now deceased)

“For the best and bravest documentary about Israeli false flag terror, watch filmmaker Mike Delaney’s 9/11 Missing Links.”

Capt Eric May – Former Army Intelligence (with specialties in nuclear, biological and chemical warfare, military intelligence and public affairs), Staff Writer For VeteransTodays.com (He is also a former NBC editorial writer who has published widely, from Military Intelligence Magazine to The Wall Street Journal)