PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lucullus View Post
    Oh look, SBRs biggest asshole made a post.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post

I will gladly take that title if you will accept SBR dumbest, at least that one is true.

And btw, rifle did you ever once consider the answer that science may have? I have never read, and believe me contrary to your comments I don't even read 5% of your bs, any comments about the validity of science in any of your posts. You do know that science has some very credible, easily believed theories about these "mysteries." Did you ever check them out? Did you ever think that science just might have a better answer than aliens traveling millions of light years in search of cattle blood. Doesn't your tiny little brain imagine that if they have that type of technology just to get here well maybe they can manage to raise their own cattle. Mother of God you are a complete moron.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    asshole do you think I am not familiar with these stories, I have watched all the same tv shows you have. I know you don't read so I won't mention that. can you imagine, rifle jr being more informed on a subject than almost anyone. lol just a few days ago you admitted to not even reading a link I sent to you explaining my argument. you have a ton of balls rifle jr. you actually believe that the bs you watch on your tv or the craziness you find on the internet makes you more informed, that is a joke rifle. if you want to be informed get you HS diploma and then think about a trade school or a jr college. the level of your knowledge in every subject you so far bs on is incredibly shallow.
    I didn't read your link because I don't read liberal propaganda garbage.

You are one of the biggest morons on this site bar none.

You have no room to criticize anyone here.

You watched the same shows as me? How do you know this, genius?

Are we all still black , dante?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Dumbest? Have you looked in the mirror?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

I will gladly take that title if you will accept SBR dumbest, at least that one is true.

And btw, rifle did you ever once consider the answer that science may have? I have never read, and believe me contrary to your comments I don't even read 5% of your bs, any comments about the validity of science in any of your posts. You do know that science has some very credible, easily believed theories about these "mysteries." Did you ever check them out? Did you ever think that science just might have a better answer than aliens traveling millions of light years in search of cattle blood. Doesn't your tiny little brain imagine that if they have that type of technology just to get here well maybe they can manage to raise their own cattle. Mother of God you are a complete moron.
    Idiot, I raised this very point in this thread. Proves beyond doubt you haven't read the thread and just want to mouth off for no reason like the idiot you are.

What a moron.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

I didn't read your link because I don't read liberal propaganda garbage.

You are one of the biggest morons on this site bar none.

You have no room to criticize anyone here.

You watched the same shows as me? How do you know this, genius?

Are we all still black , dante?

yes according to science and the out of Africa theory we all have some black genes. Of course you think we are all related to Adam and Eve which would make us what, you don't even know. So science says we started in Africa, the bible says somewhere in Eden with Adam and Eve being created from whatever. I go with science you go with fairy tales, need I say more about your intellect?
    You and your kind kept the USA behind for decades with your stupidity, science vs religion and you end up on the side of religion, you want to compare intellect? You're a fckin joke rifle jr.

Again you may have the last comment I am bored with you again.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

yes according to science and the out of Africa theory we all have some black genes. Of course you think we are all related to Adam and Eve which would make us what, you don't even know. So science says we started in Africa, the bible says somewhere in Eden with Adam and Eve being created from whatever. I go with science you go with fairy tales, need I say more about your intellect?
    You and your kind kept the USA behind for decades with your stupidity, science vs religion and you end up on the side of religion, you want to compare intellect? You're a fckin joke rifle jr.

Again you may have the last comment I am bored with you again.
    According to science?

What science has proved we are all black?

LMFAO

You are a CLOWN!

Nobody and NOTHING can ever prove we started in Africa.

You go with science. A science that has no answers for even the most basic questions.

What is that science worth? Not much in my book.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Dumbest? Have you looked in the mirror?
    You just replied to your own post,.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    You just replied to your own post,.
    Yeah I don't know why but my browser gets really fukked up here on SBR for some reason and sometimes when I click the "reply with quote" button the wrong post gets quoted.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Carper call me

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

First 12