PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOTTOM LINE: Peyton Manning Is An Overrated Piece Of Shit

Don't anyone ever EVER tell me this clown is as good as Tom Brady.

This guy couldn't suck Tom Brady's left nut.

Fukkin choke artist piece of shit who's only about his stats.

Total choke artist.

What an embarrassment.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

but, but....but what about your predictions on the whole "white qb" thing?

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    but, but....but what about your predictions on the whole "white qb" thing?
    In the history of the Super Bowl, non-white QBs have won exactly 2.

You do the math.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    In the history of the Super Bowl, non-white QBs have won exactly 2.

You do the math.

maybe that has something to do with the fact that they are greatly outnumbered as quarter backs, especially in previous years going back to the 70's and 80's. but that little annoying fact doesn't enter into your calculations because your opinions are facts (in your simple mind only). doesn't it register to you at any intellectual level that you are an idiot, now that is not coming from people on the left only even people that believe in conservative ideas tell you you are an idiot. this isn't a political thing philly, it is an idiot thing.
    Points Awarded:

ADR51 gave dante1 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cecil127

so u weren't "wrong" then? u remind me of the fonze, only dumber and a lot less cool.

have u ever apologized for anything? fonze couldn't/wouldt say "sorry" too....& I bet the hair is spot on fozarelli....

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    maybe that has something to do with the fact that they are greatly outnumbered as quarter backs, especially in previous years going back to the 70's and 80's. but that little annoying fact doesn't enter into your calculations because your opinions are facts (in your simple mind only). doesn't it register to you at any intellectual level that you are an idiot, now that is not coming from people on the left only even people that believe in conservative ideas tell you you are an idiot. this isn't a political thing philly, it is an idiot thing.
    If you're going to be specific about it, Russell Wilson is not completely black. He;s part Native American as well.

As for idiocy, you take the cake here on SBR.

I've never seen such lunacy from an individual before.

Idiot liberal, tell us again how capitalism is going to save us from Obamacare.

cecil127

hell deflect and use a homosexual insult in 5..............4................3......

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

just as we wrote last night, he will reappear and attempt to justify or explain his reasoning or in this case excuse it. It is not because he is an idiot it is because one of the greatest qb's in the history of the game is a choke artist. It has nothing at all to do with the fact that he is a moron, it is always another persons problem, never taking the high road and admitting...he you guys are right I am an idiot and I am going to attempt to improve on that. Nope, excuses and reasons he is not. This man like rifle is one very sad individual and suffering from a severe case of inferiority complex. He is thinking maybe if I never admit to something I will someday believe it myself, maybe if I attempt to convince people that I am not a moron maybe I will someday believe it. Rifle jr accept your position in life and attempt to improve on it instead of making excuses, try that for a change and it will be met with approval. I can guarantee it.

cecil127

he's not completely black....hmmmm, yet you took it upon yourself to look like a total toolbag and go "joey south philly" and spew as much chit as you possibly could...ya know why? cause youre sofa king LONELY DUDE!!! LONELY JOEY BAGADONUTS!!! lol

get a clue/life and grow the phukk up already, chitstain. moms house is no place for a 40/50 something y/o man..no matter what "Maa" says.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

so u weren't "wrong" then? u remind me of the fonze, only dumber and a lot less cool.

have u ever apologized for anything? fonze couldn't/wouldt say "sorry" too....& I bet the hair is spot on fozarelli....
    Fonzi was cool until he moved in with Cunninghams,he turned into a sissy after that.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

If you're going to be specific about it, Russell Wilson is not completely black. He;s part Native American as well.

As for idiocy, you take the cake here on SBR.

I've never seen such lunacy from an individual before.

Idiot liberal, tell us again how capitalism is going to save us from Obamacare.
    Okay this is the second or third time you mentioned this capitalism saving us from obamacare so I will respond.

First you claim to be a right wing conservative or a libertarian so you should if you know anything about the political system you believe in cheer for capitalism. Have you ever heard of the "invisible hand" of capitalism? Probably not, god I hate to get into this long posting shit it just bores me and bores everybody else that reads it so let me make it brief. If you are a right wing believer your main concern involved with business practice is allow capitalism to make the decisions. Allow the market and the invisible hand to sort out the problems. You know your hero Ayn Rand wrote an entire book about this (fiction of course) but we know that you don't read so how would you understand this. Listen idiot when I said capitalism will prevail what I meant by that is if "obama care" also known as the ACA fails in the market place so be it. And that is where it is in the market place. That is why I mentioned that statement that you so conveniently distorted. It is a R type comment but how would you know that. So your criticism of that comment is misplaced because I was only stating a strong R belief on how capitalism should work, but naturally you don't know this because you are an IDIOT.

Oh and btw as of last count over 3 million people have signed up for the ACA, and according to P Krugman there is no way in the world it will not succeed and this is only months after it had a shaky start. In a few years mr philly it will no longer be called obama care because the American people will love it and you idiots will then start calling it only the ACA. How do I know this you might ask. Well I go by history, when guys like you and your kind believe one certain idea all one needs do is reverse that idea to know the truth and what is going to happen. Do you need examples? I will give you dozens. You give me one, just one opposite example. Of course you don't even have one fcking clue about what I am writing.

Who is surprised that he came back with a bs excuse and comments like the above?

cecil127

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Fonzi was cool until he moved in with Cunninghams,he turned into a sissy after that.
    he jumped the shark when he jumped he shark.....try that one on for size..lol

*good stuff!

packerd_00

he jumped the shark when he jumped he shark.....try that one on for size..lol

*good stuff!
    The whole show got silly,when Richie and Ralph Malph left the show,I liked Chaci Arcola,he was the only new character I liked.

Remeber when they had Mork and Mindy on it,lol! you knew then it was time to hang it up.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Manning is one of the top 5 Quarterbacks to ever play the game.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dante1

GusGreenbaum
    GusGreenbaum's Avatar Become A Pro!

A black alien wearing a Peyton jersey must have anal-banged your imaginary Hindu girlfriend in front of you, Philly.

cecil127

Quote Originally Posted by GusGreenbaum View Post
    A black alien wearing a Peyton jersey must have anal-banged your imaginary Hindu girlfriend in front of you, Philly.
    while UFO's hovered above and sasquatch sat in the corner pulling his pudd......lol
    c'mon phillyphaag: its UFO monday-dont let me down you son of a bitch!

GusGreenbaum
    GusGreenbaum's Avatar Become A Pro!

while UFO's hovered above and sasquatch sat in the corner pulling his pudd......lol
    c'mon phillyphaag: its UFO monday-dont let me down you son of a bitch!

Don't forget...a group of Jewish bankers and media personalities were present monetizing the entire situation in some evil manner.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Of course he is, and the announcers even mentioned this fact. He was not good last night, maybe that has something to do with a swarming defense that played just terrific. To claim that manning is a bum well that is just crazy. If you don't like him that is one thing, if you think he isn't one of the greatest that is okay too because it is your opinion, but to deny the fact that he is a really good qb, well that just shows how stupid you are. So philly calls him a bum or words that mean the same, tell me who is surprised? Who is shocked when philly makes stupid comments. But, naturally they are just to deflect from his incredible stupid comments a few days before. Bank on this guy to be wrong about almost everything. Hey he believes in monsters and werewolves, aliens and vampires but denies science, tell me what more can be said about him?

packerd_00

Regular season QB,but playoff no I can not agree with you there.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/2/2...playoff-record

Interesting article about this discussion, he doesn't play spectacular in play offs but...well read the article pretty short.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Three words into the title knew it was numbnuts . Last night was an epic burial for all the hate mongers. Classic

packerd_00

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/2/2...playoff-record

Interesting article about this discussion, he doesn't play spectacular in play offs but...well read the article pretty short.
    Thanks bud, I didnt realize he owned the record for most 1st rd playoff exits in his career with 8,thats pretty terrible.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks bud, I didnt realize he owned the record for most 1st rd playoff exits in his career with 8,thats pretty terrible.

Yeah, I think his record now is something like 11-12 pretty bad, but it also says he brought a team 23 times to playoffs. But, not good nobody can argue that, but he isn't a bum that is for sure. Rifle jr makes him a bum, but that is just to deflect the argument away from his horrendous comments before hand.

Kermit

I am just saying overall Quarterback.

You can look at any top ten list of the best quarterbacks ever and you'll always see Dan Marino on that list and he never won the big game.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Three words into the title knew it was numbnuts . Last night was an epic burial for all the hate mongers. Classic

Don't you just love it when this happens and it happens almost all the time. It is so incredible, these morons have a negative power about them. They can be on the wrong side of history, the wrong side of a game, the wrong side politically, just always the wrong side. Oh did I mention they also believe in all types of crazy shit. I love them, god bless them. This idiot made me a nice little sum last night.

packerd_00

Yeah, I think his record now is something like 11-12 pretty bad, but it also says he brought a team 23 times to playoffs. But, not good nobody can argue that, but he isn't a bum that is for sure. Rifle jr makes him a bum, but that is just to deflect the argument away from his horrendous comments before hand.
    He's not a bum,Matthew Stafford know that guys a bum,Manning just isnt there when it matters the most,alot of people are happy with just making a SB,that just doesnt cut it for me. Not for a QB of Peytons stature.

packerd_00

I am just saying overall Quarterback.

You can look at any top ten list of the best quarterbacks ever and you'll always see Dan Marino on that list and he never won the big game.
    Ill give you that,im looking at who can finish the job when it means the most,regular season accolades aside. I know what your saying though. It is very surprising when you think Marino never won a SB.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Don't you just love it when this happens and it happens almost all the time. It is so incredible, these morons have a negative power about them. They can be on the wrong side of history, the wrong side of a game, the wrong side politically, just always the wrong side. Oh did I mention they also believe in all types of crazy shit. I love them, god bless them. This idiot made me a nice little sum last night.
    You are the one on the wrong side of history, politically, and games dikkhead.

BTW what the fukk do you know about sports or sports betting?

You don't even bet. You NEVER make a thread stating your plays. I can't remember even one.

You joined a gambling forum to talk politics LOL.

Fukkin wankster.

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

At least now Craig Morton is no longer the worse Denver Broncos Super Bowl starting QB.

Kermit

Ill give you that,im looking at who can finish the job when it means the most,regular season accolades aside. I know what your saying though. It is very surprising when you think Marino never won a SB.
    He was also 8-10 in the playoffs

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

You are the one on the wrong side of history, politically, and games dikkhead.

BTW what the fukk do you know about sports or sports betting?

You don't even bet. You NEVER make a thread stating your plays. I can't remember even one.

You joined a gambling forum to talk politics LOL.

Fukkin wankster.

How about this asshole, telling me I am talking politics on a gambling forum when he talks about ghosts and goblins, ufos and witches, jewish conspiracies and nazis, I asked before, I will ask again is this guy actually real. Does he exist or is he just some hand job jerking us all off? Hey rifle jr my political comments are usually in the political forum you moron, and you have a ton of balls writing about subject matter when you often talk about the dumbest shit in the world.

This guy is now calling manning all types of names and two days ago he was bragging how the white man will dominate the black man in the SB. Today manning is a piece of shit two days ago he was warning us how he would tell us...I told you so. WTF is wrong with this asshole?

And btw you brought up the politics with your comment...capitalism will save...remember that. Jesus mother of God you are dumber than rifle.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh Christ not this fck head again.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Oh Christ not this fck head again.

Yeah, can you imagine it. Hard to believe.

12 Last