Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

And fukkers like Charlie sheen live on and on...

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Michael Clarke Duncan...heart attack..guy was massive though. Too young though.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

it was the scientologist getting even for him making the Master movie

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

uh...Michael Jackson...one of the biggest legends of all time.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

sad news, huge drug addict

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

it's really not sad news if he killed himself on drugs. millionaire idiot deserves it. sad news is kids with cancer that have no chance or soldiers fighting for freedom getting suicide bombed while people sit home home drinking beer watching football.

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice find Muldoon.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Lot of bad H around. Dam. RIP

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
    Scumbag drug addict. One less user on the street.
    Heard he got hooked on prescription pills before graduating to harder stuff....

Big pharma wins again...

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

we are here for a good time not a long time so enjoy yourself
    Points Awarded:

Koldazzice gave manny24 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fidel_CashFlow

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Hope you get aids brah. Tht is all
    Maybe I will. Can I have you mom's #?

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    it's really not sad news if he killed himself on drugs. millionaire idiot deserves it. sad news is kids with cancer that have no chance or soldiers fighting for freedom getting suicide bombed while people sit home home drinking beer watching football.
    Millionaire idiot drug addict also leaves three kids behind

Poppa K
    Poppa K's Avatar Become A Pro!

Question was asked... Overdose or Suicide... Maybe Suicide via overdose...
    It was also stated that he knew what he was doing... "live by the sword"... Maybe he knew exactly what he was doing.
    Autopsy and amount of smack in his system will tell the tale. If overdose.. it's too bad as "bad things happen" to "good" drug users. If suicide, at least he only took himself out. Either way, it's a significant loss to his family and friends. RIP...

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fukkin junkie.

Fukk him.

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    How many people of color died on USA streets last night ?

An actor died... Big deal

It is SB Sunday... Saloon this shitt
    you're right to some degree but it has nothing to do with color. its just people you have some sort of attachment through whether music or films. i felt sad when tupac died bc i enjoyed his music at the time and still do.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 247

He's not the 1st or will be the last person that finds his artistic side through the needle & spoon.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    How many people of color died on USA streets last night ?

An actor died... Big deal

It is SB Sunday... Saloon this shitt
    I was sad when Michael Clarke Duncan died.

Didn't give a fukk about anyone else that died on the streets that night. Had no attachment to them and didn't know them.

MCD made me laugh and never will again.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    Liked him in happiness where he kept jerking off to Lara Flynn Boyle till he was like dehydrated or something
    Agreed. I loved his character in that movie. The scene below is hilarious. Sort of reminds me of a handful of guys here at SBR. R.I.P.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Original response...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

"IIICE MAN"
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Poppa K View Post
    Question was asked... Overdose or Suicide... Maybe Suicide via overdose...
    It was also stated that he knew what he was doing... "live by the sword"... Maybe he knew exactly what he was doing.
    Autopsy and amount of smack in his system will tell the tale. If overdose.. it's too bad as "bad things happen" to "good" drug users. If suicide, at least he only took himself out. Either way, it's a significant loss to his family and friends. RIP...
    There's some really bad shit going around in the upper PA/ NY area that has left a trail of dead bodies. To have it
    kill in seconds after shooting, is really fukked up. The guy lived like that for years, he knew what he was doing.
    I would say he got hold of some bad shit, not purposely killed himself.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    There's some really bad shit going around in the upper PA/ NY area that has left a trail of dead bodies. To have it
    kill in seconds after shooting, is really fukked up. The guy lived like that for years, he knew what he was doing.
    I would say he got hold of some bad shit, not purposely killed himself.

smokenjoke
    smokenjoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

Reports say they found about 5 bundles of dope in the room. Now that's a habit!!!

-- Investigators discover close to 50 envelopes of what they believe is heroin in the apartment where Hoffman is found, the law enforcement sources say. They find used syringes, prescription drugs and empty bags that authorities suspect are used to hold heroin, the sources tell CNN.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Don't feel sorry form he was just a junkie and his own fault

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Don't feel sorry form he was just a junkie and his own fault
    Who in this thread feels sorry for him? A great actor who fell too far into something many have. I see people sad because he left behind a family and was an a great actor (to most).

People in a forum dedicated to gambling judging the demise of someone else who died from their own addiction. Drinkers and smokers talking bets in the forum getting pious because "I would never touch the stuff" makes them feel better about themselves.

That's rich.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Katz who found Hoffman is claiming that he was his gay-lover now

'I was Philip Seymour Hoffman's gay lover and I saw him freebasing cocaine the night before he died' says the writer who found his body

• David Bar Katz has made the sensational claim in an interview with The National Enquirer that he was involved in a gay relationship with Philip Seymour Hoffman
    • The screenwriter and playwright claims that he was in love with the Oscar winner
    • Confirmed Hoffman's descent into addiction and claimed to have seen the star freebasing cocaine the night before he died on Sunday
    • Hoffman split from partner Mimi O'Donnell before Christmas and left their $4.4 million family home in Manhattan
    • The couple had three children and were together for 14 years
    • Friends reportedly claim the confusion over his sexuality and his drug use destroyed his relationship with Mimi

By JAMES NYE
    PUBLISHED: 13:59, 5 February 2014 | UPDATED: 15:30, 5 February 2014

101 shares
    View
    comments

Tragic Oscar winner Philip Seymour Hoffman was involved in a gay affair with the man who discovered his body according to an explosive new interview.

Playwright David Bar Katz has given an interview to the National Enquirer in which he alleges that the troubled actor was his lover and that he saw him freebasing cocaine the night before he died in his West Village drugs den.

Friends allege that the Capote star's confusion over his sexual identity caused his relationship with the mother of his three children, Mimi O'Donnell to collapse and fueled his destructive spiral into drug addiction.

+11

Friends: Philip Seymour Hoffman with David Bar Katz who has claimed he was involved in a gay relationship with the Oscar winner. The two are pictured here in 2008 at New York's Terminal 5 for a gala benefit for the musical, We Will Rock You with another friend (right) George Liberatto

'We were homosexual lovers. We had a relationship,' said David Bar Katz to the National Enquirer on Wednesday.

Katz claimed that he had seen the drug addled actor take heroin on a number of occasions, 'but I never thought his addiction had reached that level,' claimed Katz.

'We were planning to go to the Super Bowl together and have a really nice day. This is so terrible.'

More...

The interview given by Katz contradicts his first and only statement up until today in relation to his long-time friend, Hoffman's, death.
    On Monday, one day after Hoffman was found in his underwear with a needle sticking out of his left arm on his bathroom floor, Katz claimed to be shocked at the circumstances.
    'I saw him last week, and he was clean and sober, his old self,' said David Bar Katz, who found Hoffman along with the actor's personal assistant, Isabella Wing-Davey and called 911.

+11

Adoring: This image from the Facebook profile of Philip Seymour Hoffman's alleged gay lover David Bar Katz was posted yesterday with the caption 'He is so beautiful'. On Wednesday, Katz claimed in an interview with the National Enquirer he was involved in a love affair with the Oscar winning actor

+11

More shocking revelations: The day after it emerged that Philip Seymour Hoffman told a complete stranger he was a heroin addict - his friend David Bar Katz has come forward in an interview to claim that he and the actor were lovers and involved in a relationship together

+11

+11

Tragic death: Philip Seymour Hoffman with his partner of 14-years and the mother of his three children Mimi O'Donnell as they walked around the streets of Manhattan in 2011 and (right) a grieving Mimi (left of picture) arrives at an Upper East Side funeral parlor to plan Hoffman's wake and memorial with the actor's assistant Isabella Wing-Dave

'I really thought this chapter was over.'
    The staggering claims from The National Enquirer are in stark contrast to the public image of Philip Seymour Hoffman before his death as a loyal father and loving partner.

Despite being notoriously private about his personal life, he was a regular figure around the $4.4 million West Village apartment he lived in with his partner of 14-years, Mimi, 46, and his three children, Cooper, 10, Tallulah, 7 and Willa, 5.

Neighbors reported him to be friendly and unassuming and unlike other, more high-maintenance celebrities who live the area.
    But two weeks ago, talented Hoffman - star of Moneyball, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and Boogie Nights - admitted to a complete stranger that he was a heroin addict and just before Christmas told another stranger on the street that his addiction would kill him.

His relapse had seen him attend rehab in May of last year, but friends said that the star was unable to stay clean.

They said that this, coupled with his confusion over his sexual identity, ended his 14-year relationship with O'Donnell before the holidays.

Hoffman met O'Donnell in 1999 on the set of the play, 'In Arabia We'd All Be Kings', where she was working as a costume designer.

While happy to engage with fans on the streets of Manhattan, Hoffman was asked about his shyness once.

'Somebody wanted me to talk about my personal life,' Hoffman told The Independent in 2012.

+11

+11

Outlandish claim: David Bar Katz (left and right with John Ortiz) has claimed in an interview on Wednesday that he and tragic Oscar winning actor Philip Seymour Hoffman were gay lovers and that he saw the actor freebasing hard drugs the night before he died

+11
    Tragic: The body of Philip Seymour Hoffman was removed from his apartment building just before 7 p.m. Sunday after he died on Sunday after being discovered earlier on in the day by his friend, David Bar Katz

'I'd rather not because my family doesn't have any choice. If I talk about them in the press, I'm giving them no choice. So I choose not to.'

On the pressures of being a father and his frequent travels, Hoffman was equally thoughful and claimed to be blessed.

'It's hard for anybody who works a lot and has children,' Hoffman told People magazine about being a father in 2007.

'But I wouldn't trade it for anything. When you become a parent, you look at your parents differently. You look at being a child differently. It's an awakening, a revelation that you have.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2sSmy4d7R
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Just read an article that they are going to digitally recreate PSH to finish a Hunger Games movie.

First 123