retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Thanks for sharing I never seen this

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    Thanks for sharing I never seen this

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the lowest and 10 the highest, what would you consider the level of hilariousness of their stupidity?

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

PhillyFlyers, you attack negros more than jews. Typical christian. The negros were to be segregated until the jewish network stopped that law, to aid in there plot. Again, it all goes back to jews. Who brought them over here to be sold? Jewish merchants from the Netherlands, at first, and than it expanded to the other agents. The races need to be seperated for best results in life.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by lucullus View Post
    PhillyFlyers, you attack negros more than jews. Typical christian. The negros were to be segregated until the jewish network stopped that law, to aid in there plot. Again, it all goes back to jews. Who brought them over here to be sold? Jewish merchants from the Netherlands, at first, and than it expanded to the other agents. The races need to be seperated for best results in life.
    First of all, don't bring Christianity into this. If it weren't for Christianity this world would be terrifying.

I do agree that SOME jews are sneaky plotters and schemers and hungry for power.

That doesn't apply to all jews though.

If you blame the innocent as well as the guilty you are no better than them.

lucullus

Christianity, right after the jews, has always been the root of all of these problems you talk about on here, along with there other mental programs. I think we all know how corrupt the Catholic clergy is and how much bloodshed was wrought by the jewish religions.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Christianity, right after the jews, has always been the root of all of these problems you talk about on here, along with there other mental programs. I think we all know how corrupt the Catholic clergy is and how much bloodshed was wrought by the jewish religions.
    Christianity is the single greatest thing to ever happen to this largely worthless planet.

Responsible for the greatest civilization in history...Western.

The Clergy scandal has nothing to do with the precepts or tenets of the Catholic Faith.

They were simply horrible individuals. Evil individuals exist everywhere.

To blame the entire Church for the crimes of a few is disgusting.

There are over a billion Catholics. Are you going to blame every one of us for the crimes of some Irish homosexuals who just happened to be in the clergy?

That is madness.

As for the bloodshed sowed by the jewish religion, again, you blame all?

There is something wrong with your thinking.

lucullus

Well I see you are running out of anything constructive to say and will be stuck in your ways (figured that from your posts awhile back), but let me address some of your point's that you are trying to push as true.

Responsible for the greatest civilization in history? Religion has never had a part in that. Hogwash. You are a very superstitious and lost soul.

Clergy scandal? There have been thousands dating back to the creation of the program. No one blamed the "Entire church" (whatever that means). I am not talking or care for the peasants who blindly follow this "religion", such as your self.

I never even implied that I "blamed the entire church" for the crimes of a few. Some thing is wrong with your thinking.

Again, I did not blame every individual catholic for the sick crimes of the clergy. Irish homosexuals? Again, showing your superstition. This kid is lost. Typical Catholic, every one but the jews and the church is the problem.

Stop saying I blame all, ofcourse the peasants have nothing to do with the clergy and mastermind's decision's. No where in my previous post's did I even imply that.

I'm done trying to help you.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Well I see you are running out of anything constructive to say and will be stuck in your ways (figured that from your posts awhile back), but let me address some of your point's that you are trying to push as true.

Responsible for the greatest civilization in history? Religion has never had a part in that. Hogwash. You are a very superstitious and lost soul.

Clergy scandal? There have been thousands dating back to the creation of the program. No one blamed the "Entire church" (whatever that means). I am not talking or care for the peasants who blindly follow this "religion", such as your self.

I never even implied that I "blamed the entire church" for the crimes of a few. Some thing is wrong with your thinking.

Again, I did not blame every individual catholic for the sick crimes of the clergy. Irish homosexuals? Again, showing your superstition. This kid is lost. Typical Catholic, every one but the jews and the church is the problem.

Stop saying I blame all, ofcourse the peasants have nothing to do with the clergy and mastermind's decision's. No where in my previous post's did I even imply that.

I'm done trying to help you.
    This is one of the most stupid comments I've ever read on these boards and I've read my share.

Here is the first few paragraphs from Wikipedia which doesn't even begin to tell the whole story...

The role of the Catholic Church in Western civilization has been intricately intertwined with the history and formation of Western society. Through its long history, the church has been a major source of social services like schooling and medical care; inspiration for Western art, culture and philosophy; and influential player in politics and religion. In various ways it has sought to affect Western attitudes to vice and virtue in diverse fields. It has, over many centuries, promulgated the teachings of Jesus within the Western World and remains a source of continuity linking modern Western culture to classical Western culture.

While the West is no longer universally Catholic, the Catholic heritage remains strong in Western countries: festivals like Easter and Christmas are marked universally as public holidays; Pope Gregory XIII's Gregorian Calendar has been adopted internationally as the civil calendar; and time itself is measured by the West from the assumed date of the birth of the Church's founder, Jesus of Nazareth: the Year One AD (Anno Domini, and not year "0" which doesn't exist in this system).
    The cultural influence of the Church has been vast. Church scholars preserved literacy in Western Europe following the Fall of Rome. During the Middle Ages, the Church rose to replace the Roman Empire as the unifying force in Europe. The cathedrals of that age remain among the most iconic feats of architecture produced by Western civilization. Many of Europe's universities were also founded by the church at that time. The Reformation brought an end to religious unity in the West, but the Renaissance masterpieces produced by Catholic artists like Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and Raphael at that time remain among the most celebrated works of art ever produced. Similarly, Catholic sacred music by composers like Beethoven, Mozart, Verdi, Vivaldi and Shubert is among the most admired classical music in the Western canon.
    The papacy has been intricately involved in European politics: Pope Leo the Great met Attila the Hun in 452, and persuaded him to turn back from his invasion of Italy; Pope Leo III proclaimed Charlemagne as King of the Romans at the foundation of the Holy Roman Empire; Pope Clement VII refused to annul the marriage of Henry VIII, thus prompting the English Reformation; and Pope John Paul II is widely credited as having hastened the Collapse of Communism in Europe. Rivalry between princes and popes and theological disputes contributed to several political conflicts in Western history, but the papacy also acted as peace broker and arbiter between rival rulers. Many have criticized actions of the church that had a profound effect on Western society; of particular note are the arbitrary and harsh practices of the Roman and Spanish Inquisitions, the suppression of the ideas of Galileo Galilei, and the church's historical treatment of women. Into the modern era, the church has remained prominent in topical debates: from the 1839 papal condemnation of slavery, to 1937's papal attack on Nazism, to Pope John Paul II's condemnations of the Iraq War of 2003, the church has tried to fulfill a compassionate role in the world.
    The Bible and Catholic theology have also strongly influenced Western philosophers and political activists. The teachings of Jesus, such as the Parable of the Good Samaritan, are among the important sources for modern notions of Human Rights and the welfare measures commonly provided by governments in the West. Long held Catholic teachings on sexuality and marriage have also been both influential and (in recent times) controversial.
    Catholicism played a role in ending practices such as human sacrifice, slavery,[1] infanticide and polygamy.[2] Christianity in general affected the status of women by condemning infanticide (female infants were more likely to be killed), divorce, incest, polygamy, birth control, abortion and marital infidelity.[3] While official Church teaching[4] considers women and men to be complementary (equal and different), some modern "advocates of ordination of women and other feminists" argue that teachings by St. Paul, the Fathers of the Church and Scholastic theologians advanced the notion of a divinely ordained female inferiority.[5] Nevertheless, women have played prominent roles in Western history through the Catholic Church, particularly in education and healthcare, but also as influential theologians and mystics. The important status of the Virgin Mary gave notions of maternal virtue and compassion a place at the heart of Western civilization.
    While the Church has clashed throughout history with rival Western forces such as paganism, Orthodox Christianity, Protestantism, and communism and its influence is much diminished from its zenith, the immensity of the Catholic contribution to the West's heritage is undeniable. Catholicism is still the majority religion of several major Western countries, including Brazil, Mexico, Italy, France, Spain, and Poland and it is the religious affiliation of a significant and growing minority in countries like the United States and Australia.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role_o...n_civilization

This is what you said:

Christianity, right after the jews, has always been the root of all of these problems you talk about on here, along with there other mental programs.
    Clearly, you blamed all Christians.

lucullus

Clearly, right? This kid definitely needs his own loony bin section to push his jewish crap as the Kraken pointed out.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Christianity is the single greatest thing to ever happen to this largely worthless planet.

Responsible for the greatest civilization in history...Western.

The Clergy scandal has nothing to do with the precepts or tenets of the Catholic Faith.

They were simply horrible individuals. Evil individuals exist everywhere.

To blame the entire Church for the crimes of a few is disgusting.

There are over a billion Catholics. Are you going to blame every one of us for the crimes of some Irish homosexuals who just happened to be in the clergy?

That is madness.

As for the bloodshed sowed by the jewish religion, again, you blame all?

There is something wrong with your thinking.
    The Catholic Church covered up the molestation.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    The Catholic Church covered up the molestation.
    Be careful when you say "Catholic Church" because most idiots in this country will think you are talking about the Pope.

In most cases it was done through the hierarchy of the American Church and they were overwhelmingly Irish.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

VERONA, Italy — It happened night after night, the deaf man said, sometimes in the priest's bedroom, sometimes in the bathroom, even in the confessional.
    When he was a young boy at a Catholic-run institute for the deaf, Alessandro Vantini said, priests sodomized him so relentlessly he came to feel "as if I were dead." This year, he and dozens of other former students did something highly unusual for Italy: They went public with claims they were forced to perform sex acts with priests.
    For decades, a culture of silence has surrounded priest abuse in Italy, where surveys show the church is considered one of the country's most respected institutions. Now, in the Vatican's backyard, a movement to air and root out abusive priests is slowly and fitfully taking hold.
    A yearlong Associated Press tally has documented 73 cases with allegations of sexual abuse by priests against minors over the past decade in Italy, with more than 235 victims. The tally was compiled from local media reports, linked to by Web sites of victims groups and blogs. Almost all the cases have come out in the seven years since the scandal about Roman Catholic priest abuse broke in the United States.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Tell 'em Muldoon, don't even think about blaming the Irish Philly, for the extra curricular sick sodomy of young boys.
    Romans were famous for their gay bath houses. It trickled down each generation.

packerd_00

Be careful when you say "Catholic Church" because most idiots in this country will think you are talking about the Pope.

In most cases it was done through the hierarchy of the American Church and they were overwhelmingly Irish.
    It was going on in alot of countries,I live in Canada and I know it was rampant here aswell.

Not fair to blame just the Irish Priests,there were Priests of many nationalties that were guilty.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    VERONA, Italy — It happened night after night, the deaf man said, sometimes in the priest's bedroom, sometimes in the bathroom, even in the confessional.
    When he was a young boy at a Catholic-run institute for the deaf, Alessandro Vantini said, priests sodomized him so relentlessly he came to feel "as if I were dead." This year, he and dozens of other former students did something highly unusual for Italy: They went public with claims they were forced to perform sex acts with priests.
    For decades, a culture of silence has surrounded priest abuse in Italy, where surveys show the church is considered one of the country's most respected institutions. Now, in the Vatican's backyard, a movement to air and root out abusive priests is slowly and fitfully taking hold.
    A yearlong Associated Press tally has documented 73 cases with allegations of sexual abuse by priests against minors over the past decade in Italy, with more than 235 victims. The tally was compiled from local media reports, linked to by Web sites of victims groups and blogs. Almost all the cases have come out in the seven years since the scandal about Roman Catholic priest abuse broke in the United States.
    What's this supposed to prove?

Look at the cases in the United States. Vast majority are Irish.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Tell 'em Muldoon, don't even think about blaming the Irish Philly, for the extra curricular sick sodomy of young boys.
    Romans were famous for their gay bath houses. It trickled down each generation.
    The irish were largely responsible for this mess here in the US.

Most of the priests accused of sexual abuse are irish.

Romans were not gay. Romans called homosexuality "unnatural."

It's like you saying that because there is a certain percentage of a gay population here in the US that Americans are gay.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

gods not real......

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    gods not real......
    neither are you

tommygun

neither are you
    now you're being an idiot.

packerd_00

The irish were largely responsible for this mess here in the US.

Most of the priests accused of sexual abuse are irish.

Romans were not gay. Romans called homosexuality "unnatural."

It's like you saying that because there is a certain percentage of a gay population here in the US that Americans are gay.
    Romans werent gay because they said it was unnatural,come on your embarrassing yourself with your gullibility.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 02-02-14 at 10:07 AM.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

How the hell does some1 come up with a term black/white nationalism? It makes no fykin sense.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Romans werent gay because they said it was unnatural,come on your embarrassing yourself with your gullibility.
    You are going to teach me about Rome descendant of a war criminal?

I think not.

The Romans called homosexuality "Greek Vice". They rightly said that it was unknown in more ancient Roman times. It was something totally foreign to the traditional Roman mentality; therefore they absolutely condemned it.

Roman law also addressed the rape of a male citizen as early as the 2nd century BC. The rule of Julius Caesar, defined rape as forced sex against "boy, woman, or anyone" and the rapist was subject to execution.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    now you're being an idiot.
    not as half as big as you.

packerd_00

Fruity-Your calling me a War Criminal and yet you were a descandent of some of the worst War Criminals in history of man.

You brag about raping and pillaging other countries,and yet you call me a Descandent of a War Criminal.

Do you realize how much a dip shit you are. Just stop talking.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Fruity-Your calling me a War Criminal and yet you were a descandent of some of the worst War Criminals in history of man.

You brag about raping and pillaging other countries,and yet you call me a Descandent of a War Criminal.

Do you realize how much a dip shit you are. Just stop talking.
    Shut up, idiot.

My people gave the world laws and civilization.

Yours gave the world war crimes and brutality.

Even to this day, your people still cause many of the world's problems.

You are a descendant of a war criminal. Your people are nothing but war criminals.

Ask an American Indian. Or real Indians in India. Or Argentinians. Or Palestinians.

lucullus

Your people didnt give the world laws and civilization. That was people such as America's founding father's, not some catholic italian douche-bag.

lucullus

Shut up, idiot.

You are a descendant of a war criminal. Your people are nothing but war criminals.

Ask an American Indian. Or real Indians in India. Or Argentinians. Or Palestinians.
    "Your people" is laughable. Even a common man with little knowledge of ancient times knows that Ancient Italy had far different inhabitants than current day Italy. It is obvious you have been brainwashed with propaganda.

So, logically following that they are not your people, your ancestors had little to do with laws and civilization. Modern religion is the furthest from ever adding anything constructive to civilization, even the common man today will agree with that. Even to this day his people cause problems? Not unless he is a Jew. Modern religion is the problem, as I have already said, because it gives power to these parasites and obviously, you and the other superstitious religious folk fuel it.

tommygun

not as half as big as you.
    exactly you're a much bigger idiot.

packerd_00

Shut up, idiot.

The Huns took care of those rooster sucker Romans,that makes me smile.. Couldnt have happended to a bigger bunch of dick smacks.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 02-03-14 at 08:58 AM.

packerd_00

"Your people" is laughable. Even a common man with little knowledge of ancient times knows that Ancient Italy had far different inhabitants than current day Italy. It is obvious you have been brainwashed with propaganda.

So, logically following that they are not your people, your ancestors had little to do with laws and civilization. Modern religion is the furthest from ever adding anything constructive to civilization, even the common man today will agree with that. Even to this day his people cause problems? Not unless he is a Jew. Modern religion is the problem, as I have already said, because it gives power to these parasites and obviously, you and the other superstitious religious folk fuel it.

It makes him feel important to think he was a Roman,the guy lives in a dream world.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Your people didnt give the world laws and civilization. That was people such as America's founding father's, not some catholic italian douche-bag.
    America's founding fathers got it from england.

Who gave england it's civilization?

Answer: Rome

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

America's founding fathers got it from england.

Who gave england it's civilization?

Answer: Rome
    Wrong. Anglo-Saxons.