innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Only in America.

We take the lone surviving terrorist of the boston bombings and nurse him back to health only to seek the death penalty.

How much money is our government going to waste on 2 kids with backpacks?

The family was milking the system before the bombing with welfare support above 100k.

The state police and manhunt cost are in the millions.

Lets not forget the cost of Boston's economy which all but shut down.....some estimate a billion a day in revenue.

We capture, provide medical, housing, relocation.

Investigation expenses.

Now we have him healthy and are seeking the death penalty?

If this happened in Iran. They would have killed the suspects or captured them and made them "talk" painfully. Then they would have strung up the bodies in a public place to make the message clear to others who have similiar thoughts.

Slap in the face to taxpayers repeatedly.
    Last edited by innovation; 01-31-14 at 02:07 PM. Reason: spelling

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

They might think it's all worth it for the Marshall Law test run

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

There was another Russian kid caught recently at Penn State with some type of bomb making materials.
    Last edited by Kermit; 01-31-14 at 10:59 AM.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post

If this happened in Iran. They would have killed the suspects or captured them and made them "talk" painfully. Then they would have strung up the bodies in a public place to make the message clear to others who have similiar thoughts.
    This should happen in all countries to send a message to criminals. Thinking about molesting a little kid? Well take a look at what your body will look like when you're hanging from your neck.

Too much freedom and compassion for the criminals in this country.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

we dispose of their bodies like Gentlemen.....one part of the system I do agree with.....get him back to health...we decide he needs to die.....well put him on the standard course of death....its keeps us above -and keeps emotion on the side....its the death business...would you rather it be like this......

Too much freedom and compassion for the criminals in this country.[/QUOTE]

PaperTrail07

A nice design copied from the Nazi's....

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This should happen in all countries to send a message to criminals. Thinking about molesting a little kid? Well take a look at what your body will look like when you're hanging from your neck.

I still sort of cringe when I watch Penn State Football games.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    we dispose of their bodies like Gentlemen.....one part of the system I do agree with.....get him back to health...we decide he needs to die.....well put him on the standard course of death....its keeps us above -and keeps emotion on the side....its the death business...would you rather it be like this......

I guess my real point is that someone like a child molesting murderer is finally caught and then tons of money is spent having pointless trials and housing this criminal when these fund could be used towards more positive things than defending and sheltering someone who will never amount to anything positive for our society. I just think these morbid criminals are given too many rights. IMO if you break the law and are caught red handed(killing innocent people, rape, murder, pedophilia) your rights should be tossed out the window.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

That kid is an Oswald like patsie. He didn't killed nobody and the real murderous scumbags working for cia need to be brought to justice.

PaperTrail07

Agree....but that in the peoples hands......Govt HAS to follow protocol....remember this Kermit.....guy only got probation and blew the guys head off from point blank....So I believe it was taken into account who the POS he killed was...so think about it....a guy killed them on the spot...they'd get a slap on the wrist/walk..
    I guess my real point is that someone like a child molesting murderer is finally caught and then tons of money is spent having pointless trials and housing this criminal when these fund could be used towards more positive things than defending and sheltering someone who will never amount to anything positive for our society. I just think these morbid criminals are given too many rights. IMO if you break the law and are caught red handed(killing innocent people, rape, murder, pedophilia) your rights should be tossed out the window.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

So what is protocol then? Wasting millions and millions of dollars?
    A Boston Globe survey found last year that 57 percent of Boston residents favored life in prison for Tsarnaev, if he is convicted, with 33 percent in favor of execution.

Boston got rid of the death penalty decades ago.

Now we have a potential trial that some are estimating will last 10 years and in the end his life will hang in the Jury's hands.

A chance that we waste even more money, only to have a jury give him life in prison as a possibility is what really ticks me off.

I am not saying we treat people inhumane or without rights.

What about the majority of us and our rights?

We are the one footing the bill.

Why should we be punished with debt because a few people choose to commit such terrible acts?

The consequences to deter such crimes are not severe enough to keep others from attempting such heinous acts.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

USA has more prisoners than russia and china combined. more prisoners per capita by far than any nation ever. more laws, more secret police (that you would never imagine), more disinformation ect ect

flip side of that its probably the most secure nation ever. but some folks without means pay the price for that security. and the few who care about them pay the price.

best thing that can happen is microchip the population, crime would plummet. might bring on the antichrist tho

PaperTrail07

I never said the protocol is a smooth or cheap one but if you look above--what Im saying is---Its kind of in the peoples hands...if a guy left his house and shot Tsarnaev everyone would have been 100% ok with it....you can't have the people in control making insta-judgments and killing people on the spot..but anyone else...almost had a pass to go kill that guy.........
    Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    So what is protocol then? Wasting millions and millions of dollars?
    A Boston Globe survey found last year that 57 percent of Boston residents favored life in prison for Tsarnaev, if he is convicted, with 33 percent in favor of execution.

Boston got rid of the death penalty decades ago.

Now we have a potential trial that some are estimating will last 10 years and in the end his life will hang in the Jury's hands.

A chance that we waste even more money, only to have a jury give him life in prison as a possibility is what really ticks me off.

I am not saying we treat people inhumane or without rights.

What about the majority of us and our rights?

We are the one footing the bill.

Why should we be punished with debt because a few people choose to commit such terrible acts?

The consequences to deter such crimes are not severe enough to keep others from attempting such heinous acts.

PaperTrail07

China also executes people 15 minutes after trial in a van out front of the courthouse....I mean my god...lol...a mobile execution van LMAO...wtf is going on here
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    USA has more prisoners than russia and china combined. more prisoners per capita by far than any nation ever. more laws, more secret police (that you would never imagine), more disinformation ect ect

flip side of that its probably the most secure nation ever. but some folks without means pay the price for that security. and the few who care about them pay the price.

best thing that can happen is microchip the population, crime would plummet. might bring on the antichrist tho

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    I would say that is mostly due to the fact that those prisons treat their inmates far worse than they do here, thus deterring people from breaking the law in the first place. I bet not too many prisoners are in and out and in and out of those prisons.

People aren't as scared to go to commit crimes and go to prison here because it isn't as bad as the way they are already living everyday and those mild conditions are worth the risk. Go to prison and get free healthcare.

PaperTrail07

600 people line the streets and hunt the guy down martial law wouldn't last long...everyone hides and respect it...the few brave are shot
    Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    They might think it's all worth it for the Marshall Law test run

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2678

God Bless America!...