rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

As they say in here, pictures or it never happened, pal.

Good job, congrats. You worked hard, now it's time to work hard relaxing.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    As they say in here, pictures or it never happened, pal.

Good job, congrats. You worked hard, now it's time to work hard relaxing.
    Lol i am sure we will be taking pictures there. I know they will take one probably at the awards dinner.

captrobey

Well i finally got my ranking in. For Cigna Medicare Supplement Products i ranked #20 Nationwide. I am very excited . What sucks is we have to come home a little early for business reasons but we will still get to do a bunch of stuff.

You get a breakfast every morning probably be a buffet like when we qualified for the Paris trip. We may actually not have the time to hit the beach though which sucks . Just not enough time. We will be there Thursday and leave on Sunday which is a day early. They gave us 3 choices for the one day either a Catamaran half day tour,a Rum Distillery tour with lunch,or a Massage . I went with the Rum tour sounded fun lol.

Anyway i was happy i placed top 20- a lot of work went into this. Although the main product i sold is a great product in the PA . I will take pictures of course and post some. I think i have some i can dig up on when i went on the Paris trip . They really pampered us on that one.

captrobey

Barbados Trip

Took me awhile to figure out how to get these pictures from my phone to computer but finally had it done. I am not a big picture person and we were only there for a few days but i took a few .

Instead of including breakfast they gave us room credit $400 each so $800 total. But the US $ is 2-1 so we actually had $1600 in room credit. You can spend it anywhere you can charge something to your room. Unfortunately everything was included they even gave us gifts every day from Cigna . You do not get to keep what was left over and despite trying our hardest to spend it all we still had $1000 left at the end .

It was really nice there . We went to see a Polo Match and they did a rum tour. The day we got there they had a Welcome dinner so everyday we had something to do. Food was good big on Fish there even tried Flying Fish. They had this really good type of chicken sort of a Cajun i guess it was. Every buffet they did had it.

The Caribbean was right outside our hotel you can see it in the picture i will put. We were so busy believe it or not that we never got to even put our feet in the Ocean . It was not a long trip either from NJ (Philly Airport) at least after flights to Lanzarote and Austria this was a Piece Of Cake.

I would like to go back to get in the Ocean and see some of the other stuff there. They have a lot of stands set up where they sell coconuts or fry Fish . There is also a Cannon Museum i would have liked to have seen with some very rare and old Pirates cannons.

Anyways here are a few Pics since a couple of you said they wanted to see them. First 3 are our room and view from room Lighthouse was to the right of first pic,next 2 Welcome dinner , next 5 Polo Match and Run tour and last are awards dinner .

029.jpg
    030.jpg 031.jpg 033.jpg 034.jpg

035.jpg 036.jpg 039.jpg 038.jpg 040.jpg

041.jpg 042.jpg

Attached Images  

captrobey

Wow lol this was screwed up

Ok the last picture of Breakfast was in Lanzarote at British Cafe not sure how that got there i was tinkering trying to figure out how to download these and thought i deleted it so anyway if you go to Lanzarote in the Canary Islands and go to the British Cafe that is their breakfast lol.

I wanted to get the pics to download but i guess it is not too bad all you have to do is click on them.

First 12