BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

(say goodbye to my 26 thousand dollars boys) dentist problems

BOYS I AM ALMOST EMBARRASSED TO TALK ABOUT THIS IN THE FORUM BUT I THINK I AM ABOUT TO LOSE MY 26 THOUSAND DOLLARS I HAVE HIDDEN IN MY BASEMENT

OH THE NEWS ISNT GOOD BOYS ITS NOT GOOD

BOYS I WENT TO THE DENTIST TODAY BAD THINGS START HAPPENING TO YOU ONCE YOUR OVER 50 YEARS OLD I AM LOOKING AT A MAJOR PROBLEM WITH MY TEETH.THE DENTIST LAID IT ON THE LINE TODAY AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS I COULD LOSE MY SMALL FORTUNE 26 GRAND COLD CASH.

HERE ARE MY CHOICES BOYS AND NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT BEANTOWNJIM IS GOING TO HAVE TO SUFFER A LOT OF PAIN THE NEXT MONTH OR SO I HAVE TO GET THIS DONE BEFORE MY GOLF SEASON STARTS

BOYS HERES THE OFFICIAL DENTIST BREAK DOWN NOW ITS UP TO ME HOW MUCH I WANT TO SPEND MY LOVELY WFES DENTIL INSURANCE ONLY KICKS IN 1500 FOR ME THROUGH HER PLAN.AND THEY DONT HELP WITH IMPLANTS

BEANTOWNJIM NEEDS 2 DENTAL IMPLANTS COST 4500 DOLLARS

BEANTOWNJIM COULD GET A FULL SET OF UPPER DENTURES WOULD HAVE TO GET A COUPLE OF TEETH PULLED

BEANTOWNJIM HAS A WISDOM TOOTH THAT NEEDS TO BE EXTRACTED BEFORE ANYTHING CAN BE STARTED

BOYS I DISCUSSED THIS WITH MY LOVELY WIFE AND SHE SAID IF I GET A FULL SET OF DENTURES SHE IS LEAVING ME

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO BOYS I DONT HANDLE PAIN WELL AND THIS JEW DENTIST THAT I GO TO DOESNT LIKE ME I AM SCARED TO DEATH PLUS ITS GOING TO EAT UP ALL MY WINNINGS.

SHOULD I PAY BIG MONEY ON A COUPLE OF IMPLANTS AND GO THROUGH INCREDIBLE PAIN AS THEY DRILL STEEL RODS INTO MY GUMS

SHOULD I HAVE TEETH EXTRACTED AND GET A NICE SET OF FULL DENTURES NOW IS THE TIME TO DO THIS BECAUSE AS YOU AGE YOU CANT GO TO THE DENTIST THE PAIN WOULD BE TO MUCH FOR YOUR HEART

NO MATTER WHAT I WAS TOLD THE WISDOM TOOTH HAS TO BE EXTRACTED

I HAVE A MAJOR FEAR OF THE DENTIST ESPECIALLY THIS JEW I GO TO HE ENJOYS GIVING IRISH GUYS PAIN BOTH IN THE MOUTH AND IN THE WALLET I KNOW HE IS GOING TO ROB ME

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

BOYS THE DENTAL IMPLANTS ARE 4500 DOLLARS EACH THAT 9 THOUSAND DOLLARS I FORGOT TO ADD THIS SMALL FIGURE

I AM SERIOUSLY THINKING OF GOING WITH THE FULL SET OF DENTURES I CAN GET A WHOLE SET OF TOP OF THE LINE FOR 1600 DOLLARS I CANT GO THROUGH IMPLANTS IT TAKES ABOUT 5 MONTHS TO COMPLETE

OH MAN WHAT AM I GOING TO DO

SBR Jonelyn
    SBR Jonelyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17551

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    Thank God I don't have wisdom teeth anymore. It was very painful BEANTOWNJIM, can't eat for 5 days.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket, emoney, and BennyBigNuts

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Jim, find yourself another dentist.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Just get all of your teeth pulled and buy a pack of these. Everyday you can be a different monster.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Medical tourism. Many, many countries offer a MUCH better deal than what you can get in the States, for the exact same procedure.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Jew dentists will screw you every time.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

I was talking to a guy that swears by the dental care he's gotten right across the border in Mexico. He says that offices are up to date, sanitary, that the work done is every bit as good as here in the states and at 1/5th the cost.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

I know people who have gone to Costa Rica to get implants done.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Medical tourism. Many, many countries offer a MUCH better deal than what you can get in the States, for the exact same procedure.
    Exactly. 4500 for a dental implant is laughable.

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Get a second opinion from a different dentist. Hope it works out for you.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 60

You cry baby old fukkk

You still letting those bucks live on your property with da white girls?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Dentures cheaper. Wife will love them. With teeth out, tongue goes further out to lap that gap.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

BOYS I AM GOING TO GET A 2ND OPINION I AM 53 YEARS OLD I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING SOON THE OLDER YOU GET THE TOUGHER THESE DECISIONS BECOME.I DONT THINK I CAN HANDLE HAVING A METAL SCREW BEING DRILLED INTO MY JAW OH WOW JUST TALKING ABOUT THAT GETS MY HEART RACING

IMPLANTS ARE VERY EXPENSIVE AND TAKE A LONG TIME TO HAVE PUT IN MY GOLF SEASON SHOULD BEGIN IN MARCH I NEED MY TEETH FIXED QUICKLY BUT I HAVE A REAL FEAR OF DENTISTS ESPECIALLY JEWISH ONES THAT CHARGE HIGH PRICES

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Meth heads gonna meth

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

METH HEAD I HAVE NEVER DONE ANY DRUGS IN MY LIFE I DONT EVEN SMOKE MARY WANNA

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Jonelyn View Post
    Thank God I don't have wisdom teeth anymore. It was very painful BEANTOWNJIM, can't eat for 5 days.
    That really depends on the procedure JoJo. My wisdom tooth got extracted and I could eat the same day. One way to extract a tooth is to cut through the gum and the second way is to give 4 shots of painkillers right into the nerve and extract it directly with pincers. But if your wound got festered, that is pretty painful, I guess.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6423

go with the implants + crowns. its a big investment, but it will last you a good 15+ years so not bad at all if you think about it considering the daily usage. aesthetics is a big plus here as well. most likely you will be getting porcelain crowns. nowadays they are incredibly strong and very natural looking it will almost be like getting veneers. no one will be able to tell

going with cheap ass dentures would be a horrible mistake. they look stupid fake, hard to eat, hard to talk, cant taste food( upper dentures cover the entire upper palate), the daily cleaning/scrubbing/glueing, plus the embarrassment when your friends find out you have dentures.... hell no. plus those things will break easily/or you will lose it every few years, so the total cost and additional trips to the dentist will be around the same over those 15+ years
    Last edited by freeVICK; 01-29-14 at 06:16 PM.

Vegas_bond
    Vegas_bond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10099

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Tijuana, baby.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

go with wooden teeth.

747planes
    [Too Long]
    747planes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 334

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    BOYS I AM ALMOST EMBARRASSED TO TALK ABOUT THIS IN THE FORUM BUT I THINK I AM ABOUT TO LOSE MY 26 THOUSAND DOLLARS I HAVE HIDDEN IN MY BASEMENT

OH THE NEWS ISNT GOOD BOYS ITS NOT GOOD

BOYS I WENT TO THE DENTIST TODAY BAD THINGS START HAPPENING TO YOU ONCE YOUR OVER 50 YEARS OLD I AM LOOKING AT A MAJOR PROBLEM WITH MY TEETH.THE DENTIST LAID IT ON THE LINE TODAY AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS I COULD LOSE MY SMALL FORTUNE 26 GRAND COLD CASH.

HERE ARE MY CHOICES BOYS AND NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT BEANTOWNJIM IS GOING TO HAVE TO SUFFER A LOT OF PAIN THE NEXT MONTH OR SO I HAVE TO GET THIS DONE BEFORE MY GOLF SEASON STARTS

BOYS HERES THE OFFICIAL DENTIST BREAK DOWN NOW ITS UP TO ME HOW MUCH I WANT TO SPEND MY LOVELY WFES DENTIL INSURANCE ONLY KICKS IN 1500 FOR ME THROUGH HER PLAN.AND THEY DONT HELP WITH IMPLANTS

BEANTOWNJIM NEEDS 2 DENTAL IMPLANTS COST 4500 DOLLARS

BEANTOWNJIM COULD GET A FULL SET OF UPPER DENTURES WOULD HAVE TO GET A COUPLE OF TEETH PULLED

BEANTOWNJIM HAS A WISDOM TOOTH THAT NEEDS TO BE EXTRACTED BEFORE ANYTHING CAN BE STARTED

BOYS I DISCUSSED THIS WITH MY LOVELY WIFE AND SHE SAID IF I GET A FULL SET OF DENTURES SHE IS LEAVING ME

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO BOYS I DONT HANDLE PAIN WELL AND THIS JEW DENTIST THAT I GO TO DOESNT LIKE ME I AM SCARED TO DEATH PLUS ITS GOING TO EAT UP ALL MY WINNINGS.

SHOULD I PAY BIG MONEY ON A COUPLE OF IMPLANTS AND GO THROUGH INCREDIBLE PAIN AS THEY DRILL STEEL RODS INTO MY GUMS

SHOULD I HAVE TEETH EXTRACTED AND GET A NICE SET OF FULL DENTURES NOW IS THE TIME TO DO THIS BECAUSE AS YOU AGE YOU CANT GO TO THE DENTIST THE PAIN WOULD BE TO MUCH FOR YOUR HEART

I HAVE A MAJOR FEAR OF THE DENTIST ESPECIALLY THIS JEW I GO TO HE ENJOYS GIVING IRISH GUYS PAIN BOTH IN THE MOUTH AND IN THE WALLET I KNOW HE IS GOING TO ROB ME
    Fly to India and get it all done under 7k (includes all travel expenses, hotel stay, food, flight and all doctor fees). These guys are as good as americans. The price quoted is for high end dentists, you can save more if you choose a smaller dentist.

Dont go to mexico....you might get your teeth fixed and come back with 1 less kidney.

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

be strong jim and dont trust jews

Vegas_bond
    Vegas_bond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10099

Quote Originally Posted by 747planes View Post
    Fly to India and get it all done under 7k (includes all travel expenses, hotel stay, food, flight and all doctor fees). These guys are as good as americans. The price quoted is for high end dentists, you can save more if you choose a smaller dentist.

Dont go to mexico....you might get your teeth fixed and come back with 1 less kidney.

You watch too much tv ...

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Mexico.

Go down to The Mexican Riviera and get that shit done as good on the cheap, and enjoy an awesome vacation.

Listen, dentistry hasn't changed much in many many years. The shit they are going to do to you, they were doing years and years ago.

I have gone to mexico since moving to Arizona almost exclusively for dentist work, aside from the average cleanings that shit american insurance pays for. Not a single problem, and they gas you up real nice. On top of that, you can get whatever drugs you need.

Medical tourism is what happens when a country such as our goes full retard.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

at 50 years old you should probably just save up for that inevitable prostate removal surgery.

cruzing vato
    cruzing vato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

Can you go to Canada??? Mexico is the obvious choice, but you have to go back a bunch of times for 3 to 6 months, so I guess you gringos would be best off moving there for 3-6 months, till all your gril work is done.