lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

communism and christianity, twin brothers

In response to PhillyFlyer's garbage;

Mao would genocide 70 million innocent Chinese people under his rule mainly to destroy traditional Chinese culture. Like with Christianity any practioners of spiritual systems where outlawed, killed and put into gulags which was a slow death. And Communistic systems where the new culture of control. With China under their flag Tibet was next on the list as being the last bastion of spiritual knowledge and histories of humanity. All the Jewish systems seek to remove spiritual knowledge from Gentiles and keep it in the hands of the Jewish elite. This is a major part of their domestication program

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lucullus View Post
    In response to PhillyFlyer's garbage;

Mao would genocide 70 million innocent Chinese people under his rule mainly to destroy traditional Chinese culture. Like with Christianity any practioners of spiritual systems where outlawed, killed and put into gulags which was a slow death. And Communistic systems where the new culture of control. With China under their flag Tibet was next on the list as being the last bastion of spiritual knowledge and histories of humanity. All the Jewish systems seek to remove spiritual knowledge from Gentiles and keep it in the hands of the Jewish elite. This is a major part of their domestication program
    This post is fukkin laughable.

It's so bad I don't know where to start.

I'll leave you the words of America's greatest ever evangelist, Bishop Fulton Sheen.

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Not sure i can make it any simpler. gl bud