MrDizzle
    MrDizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Loved being the Giants in Tecmo Super Bowl because of this dude

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by MrDizzle View Post
    Loved being the Giants in Tecmo Super Bowl because of this dude
    LT, then this dude...afraid next week gonna hear Phil Simms is a drug Kingpin and Mark Bravaro is his main enforcer.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

someone pls cliff note this

bigtymer56

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    Basically, dude had been sexually assaulting and raping women since his playing days(a span of about 15 years) and somehow kept avoiding jailtime(usually due to the fact a that he could afford better lawyers than the women). Finally a jury eventually did convict him and he got sentenced to 30 years in 2010.

Some other more stuff mixed in like him fathering a ton of kids w/multiple women and not paying child support, interviews with a few of the victims, and accounts of how he seemed like a good guy.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    I read the whole thing, here you go

Thug who has a normal black childhood (no father, several siblings) has athletic talent that takes him to the NFL

He develops a taste for petite white girls that have problems and rapes them, but they have character issues so they make prosecution difficult and he gets away with it or is punished lightly numerous times

He goes broke eventually from paying defense lawyers and not being able to outrun child support for 9 children with 8 women

His oldest son from before he was an NFL star is interviewed and still loves his dad and suspects he didn't exactly do...all that...stuff...all those women...um said he did. He then raises his fist in the air for the black power salute (I'm assuming)

The rape victim the article mainly focuses on opines that everything happens for a reason which injects some comic relief into a rather disturbing article

The writer of the article surmises that Meggett's serial rape of problematic white women could possibly be explained by his father abandoning him, or maybe even head trauma from playing in the NFL because after all he does seem to have a dent in his forehead

Cliffs notes for the cliffs notes:

Nigs gonna nig and bad stuff happens to stupid mudsharks. Also, water is wet

The end
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ByeShea

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

the most amazing thing was almost how he knew he f'ed by raping the last girl and that was gona be what put him away.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    LT, then this dude...afraid next week gonna hear Phil Simms is a drug Kingpin and Mark Bravaro is his main enforcer.
    Ummm, no. You won't hear anything bad about either of those two. If you can't figure out why, I'm sure someone else will tell you.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Heavy handed article to say the least.

One of his victims put money on his books after he was arrested for raping her. She did it because she was "traumatized and conflicted".

"She was not entirely cooperative with police", but he's a bastard for hiring expensive lawyers and beating the charges.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Crazy article. It seemed like the authorities did a major disservice for most of those women. They knew what kind of predator they had on their hands, and just couldn't put him away.

Sounds like his major slip-up was raping a lesbian. It's kind of hard to explain that one.

What a scary character, and still has a woman friend visiting him and holding his hand in prison. In other news, I heard Charles Manson is recently engaged. Crazy broads everywhere.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

spook.

bigtymer56

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Heavy handed article to say the least.

One of his victims put money on his books after he was arrested for raping her. She did it because she was "traumatized and conflicted".

"She was not entirely cooperative with police", but he's a bastard for hiring expensive lawyers and beating the charges.
    True, author was definitely out to paint him in the worst light possible...which didnt take much effort.

bigtymer56

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Ummm, no. You won't hear anything bad about either of those two. If you can't figure out why, I'm sure someone else will tell you.
    How could I be so stupid...I forgot white people never commit crimes. Sorry.

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

That is a crazy story. Thanks for the post OP

CaneDawg
    CaneDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should never walk the streets again

Imagine if your daughter was one of the victims....

Dude is sick....really sick

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

How could I be so stupid...I forgot white people never commit crimes. Sorry.
    If u don't know, now u know.....n! $$@

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

DAMN he got 9 KEEDS!! who the fuk got 9 keeds?????

why couldnt it be like a particle physicist who has 9 keeds, instead of rapists and sociopath mormons??

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I read the whole thing, here you go

Thug who has a normal black childhood (no father, several siblings) has athletic talent that takes him to the NFL

He develops a taste for petite white girls that have problems and rapes them, but they have character issues so they make prosecution difficult and he gets away with it or is punished lightly numerous times

He goes broke eventually from paying defense lawyers and not being able to outrun child support for 9 children with 8 women

His oldest son from before he was an NFL star is interviewed and still loves his dad and suspects he didn't exactly do...all that...stuff...all those women...um said he did. He then raises his fist in the air for the black power salute (I'm assuming)

The rape victim the article mainly focuses on opines that everything happens for a reason which injects some comic relief into a rather disturbing article

The writer of the article surmises that Meggett's serial rape of problematic white women could possibly be explained by his father abandoning him, or maybe even head trauma from playing in the NFL because after all he does seem to have a dent in his forehead

Cliffs notes for the cliffs notes:

Nigs gonna nig and bad stuff happens to stupid mudsharks. Also, water is wet

The end
    Great writing

CashItIn
    CashItIn's Avatar Become A Pro!

ugh sadly the giants could prolly use him right now. good post op thx

TheCentaur

True, author was definitely out to paint him in the worst light possible...which didnt take much effort.
    See I don't get this point of view

The guy at the very least has a history of violence with several women that we know of, but probably fits more into the serial rapist category. At least some of the women were treated at the hospital for injuries from him. Witnesses changed their stories in court from the statement they gave to police when it happened (I wonder how or why that happened )

Yet throughout the article the author is sure to bring up accounts of friends, family, and his son that paint a better picture. At the end of the article he proposes a couple of unscientific, unsubstantiated crazy theories to explain and somewhat excuse his behavior.

And you think the author was out to paint him in the worst light possible? I think this article is a great litmus test. If anyone reads it and then determines the author is unfair to Meggett then they are a sick liberal
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TitsArriba

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

eye for an eye

sometimes an eye for an e-eye

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    See I don't get this point of view

The guy at the very least has a history of violence with several women that we know of, but probably fits more into the serial rapist category. At least some of the women were treated at the hospital for injuries from him. Witnesses changed their stories in court from the statement they gave to police when it happened (I wonder how or why that happened )

Yet throughout the article the author is sure to bring up accounts of friends, family, and his son that paint a better picture. At the end of the article he proposes a couple of unscientific, unsubstantiated crazy theories to explain and somewhat excuse his behavior.

And you think the author was out to paint him in the worst light possible? I think this article is a great litmus test. If anyone reads it and then determines the author is unfair to Meggett then they are a sick liberal

How many times did the author need to call him 'little Megget' before it lost it's charm?

We could talk about conjecture, but the fact that you think my opinion on the authors writing tells you anything about whether I'm a conservative or liberal probably means you have down syndrome and wouldn't know what the fuk conjecture means.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    How many times did the author need to call him 'little Megget' before it lost it's charm?

We could talk about conjecture, but the fact that you think my opinion on the authors writing tells you anything about whether I'm a conservative or liberal probably means you have down syndrome and wouldn't know what the fuk conjecture means.
    Is bigtymer56 ur ghost?

The author was saying "little Meggett" in reference to Chris Berman saying "look at the little Meggett run" on sportscenter just about every NFL sunday when he was playing. Most probably remember him well because of that. The author wasn't trying to demean him.