PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Crime Rates Astonishingly Higher In Liberal Cities vs Conservative Ones

Most Liberal Cities

1. Detroit, Michigan (445.47, 503.51, 310.04)
    2. Gary, Indiana (404.09, 490.36, 202.79
    3. Berkeley, California (159.6, 135.67, 215.43)
    4. Washington, DC (283.93, 325.02, 188.06)
    5. Oakland, California (382.01, 420.48, 292.24)

Most Conservative Cities

1. Provo, Utah (49.9, 43.92, 63.86)
    2. Lubbock, Texas (159.19, 153.1, 173.41)
    3. Abilene, Texas (163.21, 178.73, 127.01)
    4. Hialeah, Florida (99.13, 81.3, 140.73)
    5. Plano, Texas (53.46, 40.56, 83.54)

Verification can be found here and here.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2750238/posts

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Detroit = African criminals with a combined IQ of 70
    Provo Utah = Mormons living like America in the 1950's.

Yeah MTV might make fun of the Mormons for being boring or not cool but would you rather live in Provo or Detroit?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Detroit = African criminals with a combined IQ of 70
    Provo Utah = Mormons living like America in the 1950's.

Yeah MTV might make fun of the Mormons for being boring or not cool but would you rather live in Provo or Detroit?
    C I doubt your statistics.

No way their combined IQ is 70.

No way.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Terrible examples.

Check PHX. Only 10% of cities in America are worse than PHX. It's about as conservative as it gets.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Terrible examples.

Check PHX. Only 10% of cities in America are worse than PHX. It's about as conservative as it gets.
    Because 1/2 the Residents aren't allowed to vote.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I was just reading about the top 100 most dangerous cities in the United States and I don't remember any cities from Arizona being in that list.

C-Gold

The funny thing about living in those cities is you have... Crime. All the hipsters that move there get to see crime first hand. Muggings, shootings, property theft, rapes, stick ups, knifings, knockout game, wallets stolen, people coming home from the bar and getting attacked, car jackings. You live in one of those cities and people don't like walking around alone, being out late at night, they watch their back.

Pretty much everybody that lives in one of those cities has seen crime first hand. What do they say after one of these awful crimes happens? "Oh it could happen anywhere"?

Yeah right! 4 people don't walk up on you with a gun and threaten to kill you if you don't give them all of your money in the suburbs. There is no knockout game in the suburbs. You can walk around late at night in the suburbs without worrying about crime, people walk their dogs all the time. Some people in the suburbs don't even lock their doors. Go do that in the city, even where the hipsters live and you are literally putting your life in danger.

Kermit

I don't see any cities from Arizona listed here either.

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/nei...dangerous2013/

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Astonishing?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I was just reading about the top 100 most dangerous cities in the United States and I don't remember any cities from Arizona being in that list.
    Phoenix was meant to have the worst Car Theft rate.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Phoenix was meant to have the worst Car Theft rate.
    Oh.

I always heard Arizona overall was a fairly safe state to live in.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    C I doubt your statistics.

No way their combined IQ is 70.

No way.
    Most of the rich affirmative action africoons that work for the city of Detroit cant even read and don't pay taxes. But dey just misundastood and just need help that raciyst whites wont help wiff.

ChalkyDog

I don't see any cities from Arizona listed here either.

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/nei...dangerous2013/
    You're looking at violent crimes. PHX is notorious for property crimes.

Kermit

You're looking at violent crimes. PHX is notorious for property crimes.
    Oh ok.

C-Gold

Portland is a liberal city that has a low crime rate, but Portland is white city.

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Terrible examples.

Phoenix is huge that's why. We need more police.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    Most of the rich affirmative action africoons that work for the city of Detroit cant even read and don't pay taxes. But dey just misundastood and just need help that raciyst whites wont help wiff.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by lucullus View Post
    Phoenix is huge that's why. We need more police.
    That's my point.

OP gives up major US cities for the liberals, and then puts up backwater towns in BFE as conservative examples.

Classic manipulation of the numbers to make then say what he wants. Everyone does this in sports.

C-Gold

That's my point.

OP gives up major US cities for the liberals, and then puts up backwater towns in BFE as conservative examples.

Classic manipulation of the numbers to make then say what he wants. Everyone does this in sports.
    Yeah but cities are more liberal, suburban areas are mixed and rural areas are more conservative.

So you can't say yeah, these big cities have lots of crime, it is unfair.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

That's my point.

This argument is exactly wrong.

It states clearly...

"A new nationwide study released by the nonpartisan Bay Area Center for Voting Research (BACVR) ranks the political leanings of every American city and finds that Detroit, Michigan is the most liberal and Provo, Utah the most conservative."

So it was based on local politics and not population.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

http://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/201...ent-crime.html

and then we have these stats probably just as misleading as the stats from silly philly, these guys search and search attempting to find "facts" that justify their stupidity. so these stats give a totally different picture but probably just as bogus not because they are not valid but for a myriad of reasons that silly simply wouldn't understand.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    http://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/201...ent-crime.html

and then we have these stats probably just as misleading as the stats from silly philly, these guys search and search attempting to find "facts" that justify their stupidity. so these stats give a totally different picture but probably just as bogus not because they are not valid but for a myriad of reasons that silly simply wouldn't understand.

Asshole Dante comparing apples to oranges.

First of all, we are talking about cities here not states.

Secondly, the list compiled has the #1 state listed as "Washington DC"

Washington DC is not a state.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post

Asshole Dante comparing apples to oranges.

First of all, we are talking about cities here not states.

Secondly, the list compiled has the #1 state listed as "Washington DC"

Washington DC is not a state.

no you're taking about cities, I am talking about states, you cherry pick I cherry pick. Most people know who the real asshole is silly. how pathetic are you, you search the net vainly looking for ammunition to back up your crazy ideas. I got an idea for you, why not find out how many ghosts and goblins visited oh lets say Ohio last year. Tell me how many vampires sucked the life out of oh lets say Philadelphia. Tell me when did big foot last shop in New York City. You fcking idiot.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

no you're taking about cities, I am talking about states, you cherry pick I cherry pick. Most people know who the real asshole is silly. how pathetic are you, you search the net vainly looking for ammunition to back up your crazy ideas. I got an idea for you, why not find out how many ghosts and goblins visited oh lets say Ohio last year. Tell me how many vampires sucked the life out of oh lets say Philadelphia. Tell me when did big foot last shop in New York City. You fcking idiot.
    I didn't cherry pick anything, you moron. This thread is about CITIES.

YOU brought up states. No one else did. Your list is a joke. Washington DC is a state?

What crazy idea do you speak of King Asshole?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes and my comments were about states, what is your point. You think you can search the net looking for bogus info and people will just let it stay there unchallenged? How can you be so stupid? How about if I do a search and prove to you that the dumbest, and most obese, least educated, biggest government teat suckers are in mostly red states. How about that? What does it mean? Those stats, both your stats and my stats are basically meaningless but you are too dull to understand the reason, you will never figure it out in 10,000 years. They are questionable philly but like I said you haven't a fcking clue. Why because you are an uneducated stupid fck.

Philly here is the sad truth, you sir are an idiot, you know you are an idiot the majority of SBR know you are an idiot and all the stats in the universe will not change that.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Yes and my comments were about states, what is your point. You think you can search the net looking for bogus info and people will just let it stay there unchallenged? How can you be so stupid? How about if I do a search and prove to you that the dumbest, and most obese, least educated, biggest government teat suckers are in mostly red states. How about that? What does it mean? Those stats, both your stats and my stats are basically meaningless but you are too dull to understand the reason, you will never figure it out in 10,000 years. They are questionable philly but like I said you haven't a fcking clue. Why because you are an uneducated stupid fck.

Philly here is the sad truth, you sir are an idiot, you know you are an idiot the majority of SBR know you are an idiot and all the stats in the universe will not change that.
    Dante you are the biggest asshole on SBR by a country mile.

Who said my stats were bogus? You?

Because you say they are bogus doesn't make it so.

Crime happens way more in the liberal cities than the conservative ones and that fact is not going to change no matter how you try to twist it.

You continue to prove yourself not only a huge asshole but also a moron.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Apples and Oranges. Small towns vs major metropolises.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I will need a peer reviewed article before I even waste my time reading it

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

philly whats going to happen now "Latinos set to surpass whites in California in March"

"The Latino population is projected to surpass that of whites in California in March to become the single largest "race or ethnic group," according to a report on shifting demographics"

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/L...in-5146876.php

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

You do realize the people committing violent crimes probably don't care much about politics, right?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Why we will never sell our house in OKC.

Ok isa. Very conservatives Tate and will always be our refuge

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    You do realize the people committing violent crimes probably don't care much about politics, right?

Of course, one of the peripheral items in this discussion that people like silly never even think about. That fact doesn't resonate with his kind, they haven't the mental capacity to even contemplate such ideas. That and a bunch of other facts make these type statistics almost meaningless. But he finds joy sitting at his computer searching for bs like this. When presented with an opposite scenario he cries...oh but wait that is states and not cities. I certainly can make an argument that the state findings are more valid but I will not. Attempting to talk intellectually with philly, well try talking to your average slug same results.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Oh.

I always heard Arizona overall was a fairly safe state to live in.
    Yeah I think it is but I just remember hearing somewhere Phoenix was the worst city in America for Car Thefts.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    philly whats going to happen now "Latinos set to surpass whites in California in March"

"The Latino population is projected to surpass that of whites in California in March to become the single largest "race or ethnic group," according to a report on shifting demographics"

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/L...in-5146876.php
    Lock

I'll tell you what's going to happen.

The Latino population will vote in Latino candidates based purely on their common race.

Eventually, they will drain that state of all the resources it has for their own benefit.

The ultimate outcome will be they will get to be such an overwhelming majority that California will become a part of Mexico.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/worst...ry?id=19087850

this search took less than 5 minutes, another example of why these numbers are meaningless. if you check out the areas you will find a nice mix of red, blue and purple. so what does it mean, nothing absolutely nothing. no valid conclusions can be made but the really stupid search for these articles vainly looking to reinforce incredibly stupid ideas. Hey silly did you ever hear of Harlan county?

even the FBI and other law enforcement agencies warn readers to not make much of these studies, yeah the very people who make them leave caveats about the validity of such studies.

12 Last