PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

How Would It Change You If You Found Out All Paranormal Things Were True?

Let's say you wake up tomorrow and there's a giant UFO hovering above your neighborhood.

You then step outside to see a bigfoot walk past your lawn.

As your driving around at night, you see a werewolf on the road eating roadkill.

You get back home only to have a ghost break your dishes.

Later that evening as you liein bed, you get abducted by aliens and taken aboard the UFO you saw earlier where all manners of strange experiments are performed on you.

The point is, if you suddenly came to the realization that all the things you were led to believe were false, are now true, how would it change you personally?

Would it affect you spiritually, mentally, physically, emotionally?

In what way or not at all?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I guess that I would get used to it, just like when a neighbor moves in next to me who doesn't speak English, has odd religious beliefs, and has 4 crazy unsupervised kids.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

youre sofa king LONELY, aren't you?
    OMG please tell us what your dego buddies said when you ran this topic past them....not like I believe you have friends but can ya just humor me?

what? not mentioning this to your friends? do US a favor and keep this stupid chit to your (troubled) self...mmmmmkay?
    jesus lame ass Christ.....

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    OMG please tell us what your dego buddies said when you ran this topic past them....not like I believe you have friends but can ya just humor me?

what? not mentioning this to your friends? do US a favor and keep this stupid chit to your (troubled) self...mmmmmkay?
    Sofa King?!

LMAO My workout was started 5 AM dikkhead.

Aren't you supposed to be on someone's roof right now, illiterate moron?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I guess that I would get used to it, just like when a neighbor moves in next to me who doesn't speak English, has odd religious beliefs, and has 4 crazy unsupervised kids.
    Would it change you if you suddenly found out the Devil and Hell were also real?

In what way?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Would it change you if you suddenly found out the Devil and Hell were also real?

In what way?
    I would probably have the same reaction that I did when I watched this video and say, "get the fukk out of here."

cecil127

youre
    sofa king stupid
    sofa king in need of attention

sofa king lame like the chit u post.....

you get it yet or ya just "truly" sofa king oblivious?

"workout"...ur sofa king LYING! Prove it THURSDAY 8PM....Tony lukes oregon ave.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

youre
    sofa king stupid
    sofa king in need of attention

sofa king lame like the chit u post.....

you get it yet or ya just "truly" sofa king oblivious?

"workout"...ur sofa king LYING! Prove it THURSDAY 8PM....Tony lukes oregon ave.
    How many times am I going to have to respond to the same question, dikkhead?

cecil127

sofa king SCARED!!!!! LOL

c'mon sissyman we'll talk ufo's, dogmen, big foot, jersey devils, etc.....it'll be a HOOT!

SEE U THURSDAY!

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

sofa king SCARED!!!!! LOL

c'mon sissyman we'll talk ufo's, dogmen, big foot, jersey devils, etc.....it'll be a HOOT!

SEE U THURSDAY!
    Sofa King LMFAO

You stayed home because you suspect your cumbucket of cheating on you!

I can picture it now.

You on a fukkin roof all day, breaking your balls, working hard, feeling disgusted that this has become your lot in life and your cumbucket at home by herself, feeling lonely, getting railed by your neighbor.

cecil127

guess you didn't see the 12" of snow forecastd/falling currently....does your mommys basement have windows? no super cool links to weather sites you frequent? LOL

actually sittin on pile of philthadelphians cash that they overpaid for roof repairs!

headin to ac thurs (see u at 8pm @ TL's!) then off to the cabin for some snowmobiling and ice fishing....meanwhile youll be right here keeping sbr entertained. what an interesting life you lead....your posts are all we need to see the misery. are u in a chair?

cecil127

*and when you drop "sofa king" on your make believe friends remember whos routine youre ripping off!

CECIL127!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

guess you didn't see the 12" of snow forecastd/falling currently....does your mommys basement have windows? no super cool links to weather sites you frequent? LOL

actually sittin on pile of philthadelphians cash that they overpaid for roof repairs!

headin to ac thurs (see u at 8pm @ TL's!) then off to the cabin for some snowmobiling and ice fishing....meanwhile youll be right here keeping sbr entertained. what an interesting life you lead....your posts are all we need to see the misery. are u in a chair?
    In all seriousness now not fukking around......

I wish I was going ice fishing.

Man that sounds like fun.

cecil127

its a phukking blast on the ice with heat and a shanty.....fishing like youre on the couch.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

its a phukking blast on the ice with heat and a shanty.....fishing like youre on the couch.
    Can you bring drinkables and burnables?

cecil127

neva leave home w/o them!

PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

My top 3 fears:

1) Sharks- Anytime I go out into the ocean, it's the first thing that enters my mind (I'm in Nor Cal)

2) UFOs/Aliens- I was never the same after watching "Fire in the Sky"...Right after seeing that movie in the theater, I was scared to walk outside because I thought my ass was gonna get zapped up into the sky and be abducted/probed by aliens right then and there

3) Ghosts- I used to watch Unsolved Mysteries back in the day, and whenever they would re-enact the "true" ghost stories on that show it would scare the shit out of me.

So if all paranormal things were true, I would probably never leave my house, and I'd sit there like a scared little bitch with the covers pulled over my head. I'd also get a bunch of dogs and cats because I feel like they are extra intuitive, and they seem to always be the first to warn people in all the paranormal movies.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

neva leave home w/o them!
    Got Damn that sounds fukkin awesome.

I wouldn't even care if I caught any fish.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by PromiseLand View Post
    My top 3 fears:

1) Sharks- Anytime I go out into the ocean, it's the first thing that enters my mind (I'm in Nor Cal)

2) UFOs/Aliens- I was never the same after watching "Fire in the Sky"...Right after seeing that movie in the theater, I was scared to walk outside because I thought my ass was gonna get zapped up into the sky and be abducted/probed by aliens right then and there

3) Ghosts- I used to watch Unsolved Mysteries back in the day, and whenever they would re-enact the "true" ghost stories on that show it would scare the shit out of me.

So if all paranormal things were true, I would probably never leave my house, and I'd sit there like a scared little bitch with the covers pulled over my head. I'd also get a bunch of dogs and cats because I feel like they are extra intuitive, and they seem to always be the first to warn people in all the paranormal movies.
    Wow. Sharks/Aliens/UFOs

Damn that's a list.

Let's see...

sharks you can avoid, just don't go into the water.

UFOs....you're going to think I'm nuts but..........go to Church and receive the sacraments AFTER confession, of course.

Ghosts.....unless there is one already in your home there should be no problem.
    Last edited by PhillyFlyers; 01-21-14 at 12:16 PM.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I'd probably kill myself and go directly to heaven-or uh does it work like that lmao

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

I would be stoked to find out Santa Clause is real. I would tolerate zombies for a real life Santa.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave DiggityDaggityDo 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    I would be stoked to find out Santa Clause is real. I would tolerate zombies for a real life Santa.
    Yes and while you're waiting for Santa, you'd have to fend off vampires, werewolves, aliens, zombies, UFOs, and everything else.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giant UFO spotted.
    Bigfoot on the lawn.
    Werewolf (eating roadkill no less).
    Ghost fukkin with the dishes.
    ✓And....we're back to UFO's...this time abducted with "strange experiments"

So pretty much...every Monday for PhillyFlyers?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Giant UFO spotted.
    Bigfoot on the lawn.
    Werewolf (eating roadkill no less).
    Ghost fukkin with the dishes.
    ✓And....we're back to UFO's...this time abducted with "strange experiments"

So pretty much...every Monday for PhillyFlyers?
    You do know that SBR does indeed have a member who witnessed Bigfoot, right?

muldoon

You do know that SBR does indeed have a member who witnessed Bigfoot, right?
    I'll definitely search for it - but if you have a link to their post about it, I'll 100% give it a read.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

I'll definitely search for it - but if you have a link to their post about it, I'll 100% give it a read.
    You know, I should have saved that thread and bookmarked it.

I can't remember the poster's name but I do remember he was VERY reluctant to talk about it.

Fukk man I wish I could remember his name.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

I'd knock out one of phillies teeth each week just to see the tooth fairy
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cecil127

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1797

Probably had no idea about the sofa my friend that is until someone told him.

Can you imagine for a minute believing in ghosts and goblins, unidentified flying whatever and big foot, vampires and zombies and all types of other bs but, and get this, disregard the scientific method and anything and everything which requires scientific proof, duplicate results from experiments and rigorous testing. Well rifle believes in all this nonsense too they make a perfect pair don't they? It is just unbelievable for me to comprehend that individuals like this actually exist in the year 2014. It is like a throwback to the 16th or 17th century. No wonder so many Europeans call us idiots. We house, and much to my dismay, thousands maybe millions like silly and rifle and they have no embarrassment at all writing and talking about their unbelievable stupidity.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post

Can you imagine for a minute believing in ghosts and goblins, unidentified flying whatever and big foot, vampires and zombies and all types of other bs but, and get this, disregard the scientific method and anything and everything which requires scientific proof, duplicate results from experiments and rigorous testing. Well rifle believes in all this nonsense too they make a perfect pair don't they? It is just unbelievable for me to comprehend that individuals like this actually exist in the year 2014. It is like a throwback to the 16th or 17th century. No wonder so many Europeans call us idiots. We house, and much to my dismay, thousands maybe millions like silly and rifle and they have no embarrassment at all writing and talking about their unbelievable stupidity.
    Yet, even with all of that, this is STILL much much more preferable to being a homosexual bookworm Obama supporter.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post

I thought FruityFlyers was normal.

muldoon

You know, I should have saved that thread and bookmarked it. .
    Found it.

Turned out it wasn't bigfoot.

Just some clown who claims he banged an Indian chick.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1797

Yet, even with all of that, this is STILL much much more preferable to being a homosexual bookworm Obama supporter.

Three children all boys, all educated and all successful. None of them believe in voodoo, superstitions or all the goofy shit you believe in. Seems like you and rifle when you run out of words, which is often and soon, always grab at the homosexual bs comments. Some of us might think that is suspicious and that maybe you two, rifle and silly, are the real guys practicing alternative life styles. Hey, not that there is anything wrong with that Mr. Silly.

packerd_00

Found it.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Found it.

I love my haters. Jealousy gets you nowhere.

12 Last