cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    You bailed on the Italian joint yet you eat at John's and Tony Luke's....which are Italian you stupid fukk.

I don't hate you.
    I laugh at you.
    I actually feel sorry for you and embarrassed that most here think you represent philly....WHICH HE DOESNT!! he may be the kook on the corner mumbling about devils being ufos chasin bigfoot/dogman/growmanlivinginparentscellar though....LOL

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    I actually feel sorry for you and embarrassed that most here think you represent philly....WHICH HE DOESNT!! he may be the kook on the corner mumbling about devils being ufos chasin bigfoot/dogman/growmanlivinginparentscellar though....LOL
    You wouldn't know the first thing about Philly or who properly reps it.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Then why dont you just shut the f@ck up then,and stop talking out of your ass.

You dont know shit about what went on in the War.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Then why dont you just shut the f@ck up then,and stop talking out of your ass.

You dont know shit about what went on in the War.
    I don't know shit about the war?

Really?

I've given you several lessons on it already.

What I forgot about the war you will never learn.

packerd_00

Cecil-FruityFlyers puts your town a bad light.

packerd_00

You repeat sh!t you read off wikipedia and think that makes you an expert.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Cecil-FruityFlyers puts your town a bad light.
    Cecil isn't from Philly you nitwit.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

You repeat sh!t you read off wikipedia and think that makes you an expert.
    Really?

Tell me where I referenced wikipedia in any of our conversations.

cecil127

like I needed to be told that? seriously....ive asked to meet him on several occasions and he fruitily fruits out of it....

watch.....: im heading to ac thurs nite...hows 8pm at tony lukes on Oregon?

packerd_00

Do you have memory loss or something,you posted an article about Dresden Bombings. You had to keep pushing me just to be a pecker head.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

like I needed to be told that? seriously....ive asked to meet him on several occasions and he fruitily fruits out of it....

watch.....: im heading to ac thurs nite...hows 8pm at tony lukes on Oregon?

You are a bullshitter.

8pm at Tony Luke's?

What are you going to do, buy me a cheesesteak?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Do you have memory loss or something,you posted an article about Dresden Bombings. You had to keep pushing me just to be a pecker head.
    You are an obscene imbecile.

What you are referring to was a wiki article detailing the atrocities committed by British troops during World War 2.

Not an article pertaining strictly to Dresden.

Tell me, are all British people as bright as you?

cecil127

You are a bullshitter.

8pm at Tony Luke's?

What are you going to do, buy me a cheesesteak?

see what i mean....

packerd_00

Cecil-Its in his blood to be a coward,comes from a long line of bitches.

cecil127

ill play along: SURE ILL BUY!!!! what do ya say?

packerd_00

Go on Fruity then theres no excuse,hes buying you a meal.

cecil127

bring a phukkin fallen angel, the dungeons and dragons crew from hs or even gregs totem pole voodoo necklace from the brady bunch....youre gonna need it! LMAO! you can tell me ALL about that neat-o, super interesting stuff over a roast pork Italian....LMAO!

packerd_00

Fruitys gone silent lol, not like him.

cecil127

better yet bring that rebel flag and fly it high and proud like you post here......ahhhh, we quickly see who the real bullshitter is. that'd be check....and mate. its been nice toying with you...I highly doubt you'll take me up on my offer but it still stands. get back to me if youre feelin brave towards the end of the week....

cecil127

Fruitys gone silent lol, not like him.

he always does when I decide to show him just how much of a girly man he really is.....

packerd_00

Man what a sissy lol!
    Last edited by packerd_00; 01-20-14 at 09:24 AM.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

ill play along: SURE ILL BUY!!!! what do ya say?
    I'll say what I have already told you a thousand times yet you STILL don't understand.

I already told you how this story is going to end Cecil.

I'm not playing your fukkin games.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

he always does when I decide to show him just how much of a girly man he really is.....
    Sure. that's why when I do show up you become a fukkin ghost.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

better yet bring that rebel flag and fly it high and proud like you post here......ahhhh, we quickly see who the real bullshitter is. that'd be check....and mate. its been nice toying with you...I highly doubt you'll take me up on my offer but it still stands. get back to me if youre feelin brave towards the end of the week....
    The Rebel Flag is very respected in Philly, you moron. Shows how much you know about the city, which is nothing.

If you ever see a Chevy Silverado Pickup riding around with a rebel flag sticker on the back, that's me.

cecil127

The Rebel Flag is very respected in Philly, you moron. Shows how much you know about the city, which is nothing.

If you ever see a Chevy Silverado Pickup riding around with a rebel flag sticker on the back, that's me.
    drive it to tony lukes then...seems easy enough..fo real, we can talk ufo's under the bridge. 8 pm Thursday?

y/n?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

drive it to tony lukes then...seems easy enough..fo real, we can talk ufo's under the bridge. 8 pm Thursday?

y/n?
    Are you illiterate?

I think you are.

Obviously, you can't read.

cecil127

defelct, deflect, deflect....oi vey! do we have a date Thursday at 8pm at TL's or not?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

defelct, deflect, deflect....oi vey! do we have a date Thursday at 8pm at TL's or not?
    I already answered you, ya stupid fukk.

Learn how to fukkin read, idiot.

cecil127

im dumb....make it easy:

yes or no? seems easy enough to answer to me.....

see....youre scared!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

I don't know shit about the war?

Really?

I've given you several lessons on it already.

T

What I forgot about the war you will never learn.

This guy knows shit about almost everything. He is simply an attention whore. I tried three times, very unsuccessfully to teach him something and with no malice at all just one individual helping another. He claimed to be a libertarian some time back but reading his comments I realized he really had not one clue about that political belief. I read a really good article about the advantages and drawbacks of libertarianism so I searched it out and posted it for him. He couldn't possibly have read it in such a short time frame and immediately attempted to rip it apart. Naturally, he didn't understand it at all and simply wanted to argue. Case number one. I let it drop.

Later he was attempting to claim that P Buchanan was not a racist. The reason this is ironic is this asshole is a blatant racist using the N word often. So I again dispensed proof that PB certainly is a racist and that proof came from politicians, respected politicians in his own party. He disregarded it and started with the name calling. Case number two. I let it drop.

Not very long ago he keyed a post about the great genius of Dean Martin and how wonderful his music is. I agreed but I told him that his daughter and others have written books about DM and he wasn't such a really nice guy. I explained also that his daughter loved him to the max but he was never there for her. Now one would think the appropriate response might be...oh I didn't know that...or geez I am sorry to hear that...or maybe hey can you give me the titles of those books I would like to read them. Nope, he started a huge argument with me name calling and all types of other shit because I informed him that one of his heroes may be an asshole. He kinda thinks that actors and singers and entertainers are actually what they pretend to be on screen or in theater. Now tell me if you enjoyed an entertainer but had no other clues about him except what you saw on stage would you argue with books written by people who had intimate knowledge of that guy. No of course not, anybody with half a brain would not. Naive, no just stupid.

So my assessment of silly is he is really dumb, really dumb. He fights with people over complete nonsense, his opinion trumps facts. That is the sign of an immature, uneducated bully. You think he would be embarrassed, can't embarrass the really stupid. Impossible!
    Last edited by dante1; 01-20-14 at 06:26 PM.

cecil127

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    You think he would be embarrassed, can't embarrass the really stupid. Impossible!
    yup, they'll never show their face either....even if u offer to buy them lunch
    all talk thatd never back it up...personally.

so ya get what we got here...lots of "blah, blah, blah"/obscure website link articles to ridiculous chit etc...I bet hes in a chair and need a nurse. anyone else getting that from his 7,000+ posts...?

packerd_00

This guy knows shit about almost everything. He is simply an attention whore. I tried three times, very unsuccessfully to teach him something and with no malice at all just one individual helping another. He claimed to be a libertarian some time back but reading his comments I realized he really had not one clue about that political belief. I read a really good article about the advantages and drawbacks of libertarianism so I searched it out and posted it for him. He couldn't possibly have read it in such a short time frame and immediately attempted to rip it apart. Naturally, he didn't understand it at all and simply wanted to argue. Case number one. I let it drop.

Later he was attempting to claim that P Buchanan was not a racist. The reason this is ironic is this asshole is a blatant racist using the N word often. So I again dispensed proof that PB certainly is a racist and that proof came from politicians, respected politicians in his own party. He disregarded it and started with the name calling. Case number two. I let it drop.

Not very long ago he keyed a post about the great genius of Dean Martin and how wonderful his music is. I agreed but I told him that his daughter and others have written books about DM and he wasn't such a really nice guy. I explained also that his daughter loved him to the max but he was never there for her. Now one would think the appropriate response might be...oh I didn't know that...or geez I am sorry to hear that...or maybe hey can you give me the titles of those books I would like to read them. Nope, he started a huge argument with me name calling and all types of other shit because I informed him that one of his heroes may be an asshole. He kinda thinks that actors and singers and entertainers are actually what they pretend to be on screen or in theater. Now tell me if you enjoyed an entertainer but had no other clues about him except what you saw on stage would you argue with books written by people who had intimate knowledge of that guy. No of course not, anybody with half a brain would not. Naive, no just stupid.

So my assessment of silly is he is really dumb, really dumb. He fights with people over complete nonsense, his opinion trumps facts. That is the sign of an immature, uneducated bully. You think he would be embarrassed, can't embarrass the really stupid. Impossible!
    The guys a joke, closest thing hed ever experience to being in a War would be playing on his One Person Shooter games. Cant totally blame him his grandad was a coward,no doubt his old man was one aswell.

He seems to contradict himself quite alot ive noticed, says he's not anti American but yet he calls the Americans War Criminals,says he loves being an American but yet is pro Chinese,says he doesnt respect the Nazis, but yet sticks up for them.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

The guys a joke, closest thing hed ever experience to being in a War would be playing on his One Person Shooter games. Cant totally blame him his grandad was a coward,no doubt his old man was one aswell.

He seems to contradict himself quite alot ive noticed, says he's not anti American but yet he calls the Americans War Criminals,says he loves being an American but yet is pro Chinese,says he doesnt respect the Nazis, but yet sticks up for them.

You are exactly right, he contradicts himself constantly I noticed that too and I hardly ever read his bs. Like attempting to defend PB as not being a racist. But Philly is a racist himself, one might think he would say something like so what. So obviously he knows it is wrong but he is a one huge walking contradiction. His biggest problem is he is uneducated, knows it and attempts to compensate by introducing all types of subjects mostly bs, then he forgets previously mentioned comments and well...contradictions. He is one pathetic loser and he knows it.

packerd_00

You are exactly right, he contradicts himself constantly I noticed that too and I hardly ever read his bs. Like attempting to defend PB as not being a racist. But Philly is a racist himself, one might think he would say something like so what. So obviously he knows it is wrong but he is a one huge walking contradiction. His biggest problem is he is uneducated, knows it and attempts to compensate by introducing all types of subjects mostly bs, then he forgets previously mentioned comments and well...contradictions. He is one pathetic loser and he knows it.
    Just the other day Flyers said to another poster he wasnt anti Jewish,but I remember him saying to me he hated the English almost as much as the Jews. He probably forgets he lies threw his teeth so much.

I think he gets a rush out of all this,its the highlight of his day driving people up the wall.

cecil127

his mother shoulda swallowed.....

First 1234 Last