Parlayplayer
    Parlayplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Please explain the jjgold character?!?

I just don't understand the purpose behind it all. I relize there are many people who post under the handl jjgold. Michael jack Corbin makes the funny videos and is supposed to be jjgold. Does mjc post under this handle or does he just make videos. Why do diferent people post under the jjgold name. Everyone knows its not the guy in the video, so why not just have one person post under the acct? It's just very confusing. What is this accomplishing for sbr? I don't understand the purpose of it. Will somebody shed some light on this cuz none of it makes much sense to me. Also once again, does the guy in the videos ever post here or does he just make the videos for entertainment! Lastly, when jjgold gets or got banned, who is getting banned? All of the posters under the handle or the video guy or is it just a package deal.

probobaly belongs in the saloon but will get more traffic while its here so move on.

Vitothecapper
    Vitothecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 682

Quote Originally Posted by Parlayplayer View Post
    I just don't understand the purpose behind it all. I relize there are many people who post under the handl jjgold. Michael jack Corbin makes the funny videos and is supposed to be jjgold. Does mjc post under this handle or does he just make videos. Why do diferent people post under the jjgold name. Everyone knows its not the guy in the video, so why not just have one person post under the acct? It's just very confusing. What is this accomplishing for sbr? I don't understand the purpose of it. Will somebody shed some light on this cuz none of it makes much sense to me. Also once again, does the guy in the videos ever post here or does he just make the videos for entertainment! Lastly, when jjgold gets or got banned, who is getting banned? All of the posters under the handle or the video guy or is it just a package deal.

probobaly belongs in the saloon but will get more traffic while its here so move on.
    People would pay a lot of money for the answers to all those questions.

Stay in your lane!

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

this place would be a ghost town without smoke and mirrors....

Active past 2 hours

Most users ever online was 13,615, 01-14-12 at 11:47 AM. There are currently 3645 users online. 837 members and 2808 guests

divide by ten is my guess.

Parlayplayer

Jjgold is like Bigfoot! We have video proof of him, he doesn't reproduce or attempt to anyways, people claim they met him and talk to him but nobody has the solid proof of this mysterious man. Just stories of the man, the myth, the legend jjgold! 5k bounty for the poster who brings me this mysterious being dead or alive! Muahahahaha we're coming for u Corbin!!!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

JJ Gold is SBR John some of the time.

other times its some of the women that work in the main office down in costa rica

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just curious but how do you know for a fact the guy in the videos isn't the same person posting?

Parlayplayer

He openly posted it on another forum when he was banned here by Lou.

JJ is going to make a video

He does make a lot like I use to

The video guy is not me the poster

Two totally different people

All sites have their nitch..I am a veteran..a few good years left and then a consultant for Harry Kelly

thats his post at another site under his handle. Also it is common knowledge here among posters that many people post on that handle. U can tell how the write their posts and he posts around the clock. Also talks about playing at books us players can't play at sometimes and then talks about playing at books only a us player would use. Many diferent things are obvious for anyone to see.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

He openly posted it on another forum when he was banned here by Lou.

JJ is going to make a video

He does make a lot like I use to

The video guy is not me the poster

Two totally different people

All sites have their nitch..I am a veteran..a few good years left and then a consultant for Harry Kelly

thats his post at another site under his handle. Also it is common knowledge here among posters that many people post on that handle. U can tell how the write their posts and he posts around the clock. Also talks about playing at books us players can't play at sometimes and then talks about playing at books only a us player would use. Many diferent things are obvious for anyone to see.
    Well, that doesn't really prove anything. Another person could have taken his handle on that site and said it was him from SBR when it wasn't.

I know for a fact, as I've been alerted, that someone took my handle from here, PhillyFlyers, on EOG. Would it shock you to know I've never even considered registering at EOG?

So if you see PhillyFlyers posting on EOG it certainly isn't me. Same could have happened to JJ.

Parlayplayer

Well then that person is pretending to be him and knows a lot about him and the inter workings of sbr. The guy also only posted their until jj Came back to sbr. If it was a fake why would he stop posting on other forums. I'm sure jj is obligated to only post here unless otherwise authorized to chime in on topics else where! It's also talked about here all the time. U dont really believe it is one poster posting the quarter millions posts on here do u? I'm not saying the guy on vids don't post here but I know if he does, he's not the only one under that handle

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Well then that person is pretending to be him and knows a lot about him and the inter workings of sbr. The guy also only posted their until jj Came back to sbr. If it was a fake why would he stop posting on other forums. I'm sure jj is obligated to only post here unless otherwise authorized to chime in on topics else where! It's also talked about here all the time. U dont really believe it is one poster posting the quarter millions posts on here do u? I'm not saying the guy on vids don't post here but I know if he does, he's not the only one under that handle
    You might be right. You probably are.

Cecil127 said he met JJ in real life and he was quite different from what he is on here.

Parlayplayer

Sorry 153000 posts not a qtr mil. The guy was at like 147k one week and a couple weeks later has 153k. Sorry but no one person is posting 6k posts in a week or two plus making videos, betting on sports/capping and working (says he paints in his videos)

Parlayplayer

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    You might be right. You probably are.

Cecil127 said he met JJ in real life and he was quite different from what he is on here.
    Yes other people also say they met him and went to Vegas with him. They said he was boring, sat in his room all nite and went to bed early. Guy portrays a character in his videos and is damn good at it. He's funny as hell. My question is why? Why does sbr have multiple jj posters? Wouldn't it be better to just have the real jj post so we all know who we r dealing with and talking to. People like the guy and trust that he is one of us. Why dilute the acct so posters feel that Jon is posting under the handle. I mean if jj says something about a book I probobaly will listen and believe him. If the handle is talking about a book I think it's just some sbr employee plugging a book and don't find the info credible. So now even if the real jj is posting I may question what he is saying cuz I don't know who it is

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Yes other people also say they met him and went to Vegas with him. They said he was boring, sat in his room all nite and went to bed early. Guy portrays a character in his videos and is damn good at it. He's funny as hell. My question is why? Why does sbr have multiple jj posters? Wouldn't it be better to just have the real jj post so we all know who we r dealing with and talking to. People like the guy and trust that he is one of us. Why dilute the acct so posters feel that Jon is posting under the handle. I mean if jj says something about a book I probobaly will listen and believe him. If the handle is talking about a book I think it's just some sbr employee plugging a book and don't find the info credible. So now even if the real jj is posting I may question what he is saying cuz I don't know who it is
    Pal, the only book the real JJ is reading is Playgirl.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The video guy is the poster. You can tell from the posts when the video guy posts. But there are many other who use the jjgold name to post. You can easily tell from the posts who the phonies are.

I suppose SBR decided to milk this character until he is bone dry instead of developing some new characters that can revitalize the forum. It's amazing with all the brains behind SBR that they can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The video guy is the poster. You can tell from the posts when the video guy posts. But there are many other who use the jjgold name to post. You can easily tell from the posts who the phonies are.

I suppose SBR decided to milk this character until he is bone dry instead of developing some new characters that can revitalize the forum. It's amazing with all the brains behind SBR that they can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.
    Well, there's a good reason for it Pavy.

If SBR wanted another character like JJ to entertain the forum and drive traffic like JJ does, they know they would have to fork over some money to do it.

People aren't going to do it for free.

Vitothecapper
    Vitothecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 682

I have it all figure out.

Will never give up the JJGOLD

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    the video guy is the poster. You can tell from the posts when the video guy posts. But there are many other who use the jjgold name to post. You can easily tell from the posts who the phonies are.

I suppose sbr decided to milk this character until he is bone dry instead of developing some new characters that can revitalize the forum. it's amazing with all the brains behind sbr that they can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.
    v i t o

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    v i t o
    Try pavyracer

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

CaneDawg
    CaneDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Three years ago I had lunch with JJ at a remote topless deli south of Miami. He ordered a cold cut sandwich on rye but was brought a delicious cuban sandwich instead. I prayed for him and Uncle Richie and shook hands and parted ways. Nice Guy.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

It's a capper if there ever was one.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Quote Originally Posted by CaneDawg View Post
    Three years ago I had lunch with JJ at a remote topless deli south of Miami. He ordered a cold cut sandwich on rye but was brought a delicious cuban sandwich instead. I prayed for him and Uncle Richie and shook hands and parted ways. Nice Guy.
    Jj doesn't order "cold" cuts sir

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

JJ is a degenerate gambler
    He is not to be fukd with
    He is insane
    He east cole cuts and oriole cookies
    He chews bazooka joe
    He bets 100 per gaem and to win 100 per dog
    He is a true shot better
    Big game gambler