Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Do You Put the Toiletpaper With the Flap in Front or Behind??

I will never know and it drives me insane when I have to refill it. Last time I got yelled at for having the flap in the front.

What do you do? What is the right way?

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Awesome!

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

the right way is front....you dont wanna wipe your ass when the TP has been resting against a wall....common sense only way is front....

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by bigballa View Post
    the right way is front....you dont wanna wipe your ass when the TP has been resting against a wall....common sense only way is front....
    Its not against the wall, there is enough space for it not to be touching the wall, many strongly disagree with you. I do like how we agree

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

you're obviously not french canadian.

Last edited by innovation; 01-17-14 at 01:03 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Kind of funny you brought this topic up.

I have a friend who had recently gone on a kind of vacation to Kansas with his wife to stay with her sister, husband, and 3 crazy destructive kids. he didn't want to go because he can't stand her sister and hates the kids. He called me a few hours after he got there and started the conversation just like this "Hey, I have a question, should the toilet paper go in front of the roll or behind it?" Kind of surprised by this opening question I replied "Well I always put it around the back, but my wife puts it around the front. Why?" And his next response was "Well here it doesn't matter because the fukking kids ripped the toilet paper holder off of the wall"

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

I have a friend who had recently gone on a kind of vacation to Kansas with his wife to stay with her sister, husband, and 3 crazy destructive kids. he didn't want to go because he can't stand her sister and hates the kids. He called me a few hours after he got there and started the conversation just like this "Hey, I have a question, should the toilet paper go in front of the roll or behind it?" Kind of surprised by this opening question I replied "Well I always put it around the back, but my wife puts it around the front. Why?" And his next response was "Well here it doesn't matter because the fukking kids ripped the toilet paper holder off of the wall"
    haha what a wierdo

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

To the front.

Poppa K
    Poppa K's Avatar Become A Pro!

toiletpaper.jpg
    Attached Images  

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^^^^^^^

nice post Poppa, I am also in the front camp.

Poppa K
    Poppa K's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm in the back camp myself... That paper hanging over the front, you'd never see that freckin' thing...

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sweet job of saving the thread!

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16749

Paper towel is opposite right?

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

If it's hanging down in the back it's easy to tear off a piece. Your hand is resting against the roll, holding it in place and what not.

Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17831

LOL!!

jbrent95
    jbrent95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1450

Neither. I just leave a roll standing on its end on the back of the toilet or the window sill. I prefer wet wipes anyway.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Definitely the front in our household...

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

How does granny like it?

Iw1nBets
    Ray Rice Is My Nekka
    Iw1nBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Butthole yo.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets View Post
    Butthole yo.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jbrent95 View Post
    I prefer wet wipes anyway.
    Wet wipes is all I use, unless I'm away from home and have no choice. I've noticed in public "waterhouses" they tend to place the paper roll to the back.

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Wet wipes is all I use, unless I'm away from home and have no choice. I've noticed in public "waterhouses" they tend to place the paper roll to the back.
    and they put it way low, like a foot off the floor to make it impossible to get paper out of the thing.