Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Oh and i sure as hell would pay a tout who loses 70 percent of the time. JUst flip the picks and relax

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Oh and i sure as hell would pay a tout who loses 70 percent of the time. JUst flip the picks and relax
    Rare feat...haven't seen anyone run that bad over a large sample.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by HoodieAllen View Post
    Hey, hey, slow down the fcking hate. This was just a discussion thread, I didn't say I fcking love the guy or that I hate him, if you can't be mannered don't respond, acting like little bitches, jeez.
    get out of here you fukkin \*\*\*\*\*\*

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Rare feat...haven't seen anyone run that bad over a large sample.
    i think Lang is hitting them at a 31 percent clip

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Let say a guy is pretty good at picking winners and wants to go tout. He hires five people to help him with the leg work
    to get all the info he needs a lot faster than he can. Should he ask for a little return or just come post them on a post site? The problem with touts is everyone paints them with the same brush. There are a lot of dirtbag touts who ruin it for legit guys trying to be a tout. Most guys hate touts because they got burnt by one.
    never paid for picks and never will. it just bothers me these guys come off as someone that's helping you out but in return, they just want your money. all touts are scums whether you like to believe it or not and 99% lie about their record.

being a tout is a stressful business, unless you're a sociopath. just imagine charging people for money and those picks losing. it's a stressful job, if you can beat the books, why would you put yourself through so much stress?

if you can truly beat the books, you don't have to sell your picks. that's the bottom line...

firedawg

I will say something unpopular, but I believe it to be true. I believe that there a few who can help others win, but can't win themselves due to horrendous money management.
    this is so true.... on another note..... get bent higher

High3rEl3m3nt

Firedawg, since you were instrumental in getting Pinny back to SBR, maybe the next time you skype with him, you could ask him why he never refers to odds or units when he gives plays to his SBR derived customers.

High3rEl3m3nt

Pinny has to be the only one that does not include odds and units...never seen/heard anything else like it.

firedawg

Firedawg, since you were instrumental in getting Pinny back to SBR, maybe the next time you skype with him, you could ask him why he never refers to odds or units when he gives plays to his SBR derived customers.
    I don't Skype higher... as ive stated 1000 times I do not talk touting with pinny.... he knows my views on the subject....

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    never paid for picks and never will. it just bothers me these guys come off as someone that's helping you out but in return, they just want your money. all touts are scums whether you like to believe it or not and 99% lie about their record.

being a tout is a stressful business, unless you're a sociopath. just imagine charging people for money and those picks losing. it's a stressful job, if you can beat the books, why would you put yourself through so much stress?

if you can truly beat the books, you don't have to sell your picks. that's the bottom line...
    So all these stock analyst are phoneys also? To me it is the same job just a different animal. I also showed u why a guy needed to get paid. U can't hire five people for free. I am not defending touts because like u said a lot of them are scum but there are some out there that triy to do well for their clients.

High3rEl3m3nt

Fire, one more question, it seems you know Pinny outside of SBR--e.g. you gave him your personal information and borrowed some money off him and have also lent him money...how did you guys cross paths? Do you sell security alarms too?

firedawg

no higher im a firefighter.... I don't sell alarms if its your business? do you fukk your cousins?

High3rEl3m3nt

It's a relevant question...a lot of us are wondering how you and him became such close friends...the manner that you have gone out of your way to defend him, suggests that the two of you must have known each other before he went tout.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

So all these stock analyst are phoneys also? To me it is the same job just a different animal. I also showed u why a guy needed to get paid. U can't hire five people for free.
    let's get real, don't compare stock market with sports betting.

in stock market, if you invest $10,000 and get back $1000 by the end of the year, that's considered a great investment.

in sports betting, if you invest $10,000 and get back $1000 by the end of the year, that's a waste of time.

besides, most hedge fund managers are losers just like most sports bettors.

but one similarity between hedge fund managers and touts are they don't use their own money...

High3rEl3m3nt

Did you guys use to landscape together?

firedawg

It's a relevant question...a lot of us are wondering how you and him became such close friends...
    why does It concern you? do you need this information for cyber police business? it seems your the only one who wants to know

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Higher no offense here pal, i appreciate what you are doing

but higher, i owe 15k pts

that means i suck at BRM

i suck at many things

if some friend gives me 300 points, that doesnt have anything to do with me owing 15k pts

now, if you have solid evidence we all want to know, but you should stick to facts because i am on your side in regards to that

High3rEl3m3nt

let's get real, don't compare stock market with sports betting.

in stock market, if you invest $10,000 and get back $1000 by the end of the year, that's considered a great investment.

in sports betting, if you invest $10,000 and get back $1000 by the end of the year, that's a waste of time.

besides, most hedge fund managers are losers just like most sports bettors.

but one similarity between hedge fund managers and touts are they don't use their own money...

Not exactly...if you make 10% return on your investment gambling, that's not bad at all.

firedawg

you see higher I let this go, but I figured you couldn't what is your obsession with these e-investigations? ive said I do not like the idea of buying selling picks on the record. why is it an issue

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Dawgy tied deep into this now, unreal.

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

that means i suck at BRM

i suck at many things

if some friend gives me 300 points, that doesnt have anything to do with me owing 15k pts

now, if you have solid evidence we all want to know, but you should stick to facts because i am on your side in regards to that

High3rEl3m3nt

that means i suck at BRM

i suck at many things

Rudy, you need a more contextually accurate example:

If your friend is a tout and he gets banned, and you play a major role in getting him back, and he goes on and drums up business through the website that he was banned from, would you feel resposible? Would it make a difference if you knew, prior to helping your friend get reinstated, that he is a dishonest tout, who gives fake lines out?

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Dawgy tied deep into this now, unreal.
    no ties kid... just an e cop that is chasing shadows

firedawg

Rudy, you need a more contextually accurate example:

If your friend is a tout and he gets banned, and you play a major role in getting him back, and he goes on and drums up business through the website that he gets banned from, would you feel resposible? Would it make a difference if you knew, prior to helping your friend get reinstated, that he is a dishonest tout, who gives fake lines out?
    major role? higher provide proof that I had a mojor role in this. what is your idea of a major role?

Thor4140

Not exactly...if you make 10% return on your investment gambling, that's not bad at all.
    And bud 99 percent of sports gamblers are losers so im quite sure if they ended the year in a positive (10 percent) they wouldn't mind at all. Most guys just go broke and borrow more.

High3rEl3m3nt

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    major role? higher provide proof that I had a mojor role in this. what is your idea of a major role?

Lobbying on his behalf...contacting the right people...now fire, this question was posed for Rudy, not you.

firedawg

Lobbying on his behalf...contacting the right people...now fire, this question was posed for Rudy, not you.
    ok so I contacted someone can you provide the forum proof of this

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

do a survey on sbr. since, most deposit $100 or even less on sbr, ask them if they'd be happy with $110 by the end of the year. 100% will say hells no!!!

High3rEl3m3nt

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    ok so I contacted someone can you provide the forum proof of this

Are you saying that is not true to any degree, or are you saying that there's no proof?

Let Rudy answer my "hypothetical," more contextually accurate scenario.

High3rEl3m3nt

do a survey on sbr. since, most deposit $100 or even less on sbr, ask them if they'd be happy with $110 by the end of the year. 100% will say hells no!!!
    That might be true, but they would say the same thing if they invested $100 into the market and received $110 back.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i have nothing left to argue

i do not want to be for against both parties in this convo

i am only strictly against touts

High3rEl3m3nt

i have nothing left to argue

i do not want to be for against both parties in this convo

i am only strictly against touts
    Rudy, it's a tough scenario to answer, without potentially implicating fire. I understand.

firedawg

Are you saying that is not true to any degree, or are you saying that there's no proof?

Let Rudy answer my "hypothetical," more contextually accurate scenario.
    im saying im wasting my time with you again... did i say bring him back if hes not touting? yes.... did i contact anyone? no

High3rEl3m3nt

in fairness, Rudy, you stated a scenario to make a point, and I countered with a more contextually accurate scenario.

firedawg

Rudy, it's a tough scenario to answer, without potentially implicating fire. I understand.
    implicate me all you want.... anyone here who BETS SPORTS knows i do not believe in selling picks... maybe that's your problem higher... can i see a ticket?

First 1234 Last