Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Well ahead in the Poster's Poll vote for best overall book. Again.

Pinny has a similar policy. Get caught exploiting errors or insulting staff or even being a trouble maker(ask BeantownJim) and off you go.
    C'mon John, don't throw away that small amount of reborn credibility.

Or are you telling us Pinny threaten to send thugs out to people's homes they in dispute with too?!

Do you really think Pinny would have retained all of Dan Boutons account balance or would Pinny have followed their published rules and acted the way Justin7 said was correct...

I used to say bad luck about Tonys attitude, he acts fairly. I don't think I am the only one that has never said that or thought that again since Dan Bouton.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    So was your mom upset about being banned?

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    C'mon John, don't throw away that small amount of reborn credibility.

Or are you telling us Pinny threaten to send thugs out to people's homes they in dispute with too?!

Do you really think Pinny would have retained all of Dan Boutons account balance or would Pinny have followed their published rules and acted the way Justin7 said was correct...

I used to say bad luck about Tonys attitude, he acts fairly. I don't think I am the only one that has never said that or thought that again since Dan Bouton.
    Telling it like it is. If you cheat them or become a trouble maker you will be shown the door. Tony will give you an occasional side show but the net effect is you will not be able to play there.

With baseball just around the corner it would be painful to see those 5Dime nickle overnights on SBROdds.com and not be able to play them.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post

Telling it like it is. If you cheat them or become a trouble maker you will be shown the door. Tony will give you an occasional side show but the net effect is you will not be able to play there.

With baseball just around the corner it would be painful to see those 5Dime nickle overnights on SBROdds.com and not be able to play them.
    Oh yeah. 5D is one of the best shops in the world to play at. Kick them out for abusing staff or cherry picking bad lines. No argument.

That's not really what I was saying though.

Anyway, hopefully this rumor is wrong and the Dan Bouton matter isn't going to come back and hurt 5D.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

interesting thread for sure

First 1234