mdsvtr
    mdsvtr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Applying a stock market Trading methodology to .....

picking and selecting sport picks ? I have been trading for almost 5 years now, so anything to do with numbers, statistics, probabilities, having an " Edge " and anything Analytical, I tend to gravitate towards.... and so, Betting on sports definitely gets my attention.
    I am wondering if anyone has had much sucess with applying certain aspects in trading ( day trading specifically ) in their handicapping and methodology as to how they manage their bankroll, decide how much/ what percentage to bet per game, do you use the 4 - game Chase system , etc... Thanks for the time and insight, I really appreciate it

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    Thats the difference between me and you.

Gambling is not my life. I have a life outside.

I plan to quit soon and move on to other things.

But you will still be in SBR opening 10 threads every day even in 2020.
    if you are still winning, you arent quitting... thats a fact...why turn down free money if your models are winning??? you wouldnt...

your comments lead us to believe the luckbox parlay money is finally running out...i hope thats not the case
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave raydog 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

Quote Originally Posted by mdsvtr View Post
    picking and selecting sport picks ? I have been trading for almost 5 years now, so anything to do with numbers, statistics, probabilities, having an " Edge " and anything Analytical, I tend to gravitate towards.... and so, Betting on sports definitely gets my attention.
    I am wondering if anyone has had much sucess with applying certain aspects in trading ( day trading specifically ) in their handicapping and methodology as to how they manage their bankroll, decide how much/ what percentage to bet per game, do you use the 4 - game Chase system , etc... Thanks for the time and insight, I really appreciate it
    Day trading is a full time job (exhausting) if a guy going to make money. Sports action at night or on weekends is only going to detract from his performance if he expends energy trying to beat the book. I highly advise against it for that reason alone - and that's before getting into the impossibility of actually beating a book long term. M, the main assets for most degens here is entertaining banter, which is freely shared. Their hard assets? Puhleeze. This is no place to prospect for revenue generating ideas.

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

good advice!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Good thread.

Vyomguy if JJ Gold and Laker annoy you then just use the ignore feature on them .

its a really great feature.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

i had to put a few on my list

these scumbags are

vegasinsider
    sneakerhead
    no coincidences
    vegas 39

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

You are talking to people here that are still talking to /with Eric B., the biggest fukkin stiff on planet earth. Hope is lost Vyom, ignore it and move on.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    if you are still winning, you arent quitting... thats a fact...why turn down free money if your models are winning??? you wouldnt...

your comments lead us to believe the luckbox parlay money is finally running out...i hope thats not the case

no his luck is most definitely not running out. See if you can find a losing thread that vyomguy has made.

it won't be easy. He is not a volume guy. He is a spot bettor and he hits over 90% of his plays.

please dont leave us vyomguy. I actually had 1,000 in my account i waited 2 weeks for vyomguy to post a play so i could go all in and he didnt post a single play from around christmas thru new years and sure enough after i piss away all my money on stupid bets.

vyomguy releases 49ers ML. and just my luck i had already put the last of my bankroll on panthers ML the day before he released it. See i'm a panthers season ticket holder so it was hard for me to go against my panthers...

First 12