Crystos
    Crystos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 740

'Sup SBR

Been trollin around the past few days. Only felt right to say a quick hello. Some of yall may remember me. A noob who got his start in MLB. Haven't logged in for a few months.

Well, I remember this place. Its been calling me. Suppose its my degen heart. As I peruse the site I remember why I enjoyed spending time here.

Placed a few NHL bets recently. Still playing with my MLB bankroll. I may (or may not) be around. Either way, just wanted to say whats up and wish all you SBR fukks the best.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Crystos View Post
    Been trollin around the past few days. Only felt right to say a quick hello. Some of yall may remember me. A noob who got his start in MLB. Haven't logged in for a few months.

Well, I remember this place. Its been calling me. Suppose its my degen heart. As I peruse the site I remember why I enjoyed spending time here.

Placed a few NHL bets recently. Still playing with my MLB bankroll. I may (or may not) be around. Either way, just wanted to say whats up and wish all you SBR fukks the best.
    Welcome back. GL with your plays.

Crystos
    Crystos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 740

Thanks Philly, I appreciate that

Good luck to you as well sir