innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

want to fuk with your chick?

Alright fellas,

Does your chick, spouse spend a ton of time on facebook?

You ever look over and see her smiling and almost dreaming at the computer screen?

***Disclosure I have a great relationship and the door is wide open if she wants to leave. She knows she has it good and we both make this thing work.***

anyways

Go on facebook and find some dude who is tans and shirtless in half his pics....you know the dude who has more selfies than most women.

I guarantee after you make fake account and copy a few photos. The friend request will be accepted.

Then you can test the waters and see what kind of an asshole you are.
    It's actually funny, because like most humans we seek attention from someone we deem attractive. I have to say my old lady is a keeper and she has always said the right things at the right time. Actually built my trust and respect for her. I don't worry like I did in our early years of marriage.

I did this years ago and when I came clean she was embarrassed and pissed but now we cool.

Chances are some of you will not like the findings and may be better off not trying this.

FYI going on 18 years in february.

Sure we both have our vices but I think we both are at that level of trust and acceptance to stick it out for the long run.

smokenjoke
    smokenjoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

18 Years. Congrats

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Good idea but wouldnt you have to build up a friends list first though,if you add her and have no other people on the friends list she might get suspicious.

Congrats by the way.

innovation

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Good idea but wouldnt you have to build up a friends list first though,if you add her and have no other people on the friends list she might get suspicious.

Congrats by the way.
    takes 10 minutes
    People are so giddy about having a new friend. I just randomly selected people .....anyhow I am sure this is a pretty sleazy thing to do but if you want to check out what she really thinks of you. It's a walk in the park.

innovation

rule of thumb....don't select a dude from your area, you don't want to make magic happen if she bumps into him in a parking lot.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

18 years in marriage Way to go pal!

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    takes 10 minutes
    People are so giddy about having a new friend. I just randomly selected people .....anyhow I am sure this is a pretty sleazy thing to do but if you want to check out what she really thinks of you. It's a walk in the park.
    Yeah I hear you, ill give it a shot see what happens.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    rule of thumb....don't select a dude from your area, you don't want to make magic happen if she bumps into him in a parking lot.
    Should pick some Guido from Jersey or something.