PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOMBSHELL: Weatherman Says Military Responsible For ChemTrails On Live TV

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

This is no shocker pal. Aviation squadrons been doin it for decades. Whats the story?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    This is no shocker pal. Aviation squadrons been doin it for decades. Whats the story?

Itchy

The story is that people across the US have been seeing planes in the skies dropping what appears to be Chemical trails in the sky. Spraying. The purpose of it is a total mystery and has been since the phenomena started.

Google chemtrails if you want to get more in-depth on the subject.

Various people have tried to investigate the subject and no one has been able to come up with solid answers.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

The weatherman referred to the defensive measures of military jets. What you're talking about though are the white smoke trails right? I can't possibly imagine how that is a sinister act perpetrated on us by some evil power? I remember laying outside as a kid watching commercial airlines and jets training at a nearby AF base leave them all the time. I've seen them still to this day...and to this day I do not have cancer or any biological warfare disorder (which is nonsense anyway if you know the basics of air density and distance and the way agents are dispersed - no way to effect the ground air from that high up) so what exactly is the issue?

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I see chemtrails here in Costa Rica, as well. And we have no military; nor is any other military allowed to be here (per our Constitution), without prior approval from the Costa Rican government. I still wonder what in the world they are, though.

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

You want to rely on somebody who predicts the weather.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    The weatherman referred to the defensive measures of military jets. What you're talking about though are the white smoke trails right? I can't possibly imagine how that is a sinister act perpetrated on us by some evil power? I remember laying outside as a kid watching commercial airlines and jets training at a nearby AF base leave them all the time. I've seen them still to this day...and to this day I do not have cancer or any biological warfare disorder (which is nonsense anyway if you know the basics of air density and distance and the way agents are dispersed - no way to effect the ground air from that high up) so what exactly is the issue?
    Itchy

No, pal. Not white smoke trails.

Chemtrails are said to have a metallic appearance.

I've heard the most outlandish theories you can think of in regards to what they might be.

Some of those theories include....

A secret government program to block radar detection.

A special kind of mixture that allows US military to detect Alien UFOs.

A mixture to heat up the earth's atmosphere to make it warmer and thus more temperate for alien visitors from space who are in cahoots with the US military.

A top secret program to stop the spread of a as-yet-unknown-to-the-public airborne disease.

Just some of the more outrageous theories out there.

It compounded and made more difficult by the fact that neither the military, government, or air traffic authorities have no comment on the matter.

Yet, many thousands of people have seen them.