robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

How is weed legal in Colorado and Washington, but not Canada?

We are far more Liberal than the Americans, how is it not legal here? Do we just have to wait until we have a Liberal Prime Minister?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    We are far more Liberal than the Americans, how is it not legal here? Do we just have to wait until we have a Liberal Prime Minister?
    its basically legal there right?

last time i was in Toronto i was in a bar talking to a guy next thing i know he opens his book bag and he's got a whole bookbag full of some of the nicest green i've seen , smelled , or smoked he hooked me up fat for cheap. He did this in the middle of the bar very close to Rogers Centre and no one even did a double take.

I like Toronto a lot. Very chill place. Stayed at the Toronto Hilton extremely nice hotel with a sweet VIP lounge
    that offers free booze and snacks with a nice view and its free if you have a hilton honors member card.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Spirit Airlines, keenly aware that Colorado has recently legalized recreational marijuana, has launched a tongue-in-cheek promotion aimed at folks who may be considering a celebratory trip to the mile-high city of Denver.

The discount airline's website features an ad that reads, "The No Smoking Sign Is Off (in Colorado). Get mile high with $10 off your next flight. Fares so low they're barely legal in some states."

(yahoo)

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Justin Trudeau has said he would like to see it legalized. Guy is a pothead at heart.

Stocks
    Stocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

When Trudeau becomes Prime Minster in a few years it will probably get done.

lunch
    lunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 377

harper will never let it happen. its only going to get worse while the US progresses

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Trudeau is a freakin dipshit.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by lunch View Post
    harper will never let it happen. its only going to get worse while the US progresses
    Harper's on his way out. The Duffy affair was the nail in the coffin. Like it or not, Trudeau will lead the country one day. And pot smokers will rejoice.