King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

A lot of crazy drunk white girls in Old Town Pasadena too...

Kids going to have tonight..

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    He sent out his buddies to bring a drunk white girl back to him to sodomize, said he did nothing wrong, and now he starts talking about God (a la Ray Lewis)

Normal good kids don't do this shit Dane, come on

tallahassee brass got what they wanted in the end. the girl the only victim. usually tallahassee goes after guys when there is no victim. but, hey one victim with a torn up ahole is ok for a national title

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post

If you want to thank God, then thank God.
    Yeah but don't penetrate anus before u do it

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    O you were there?
    exactly.

TheCentaur must be an attorney or something.

Winston was never even charged with anything and the justice system did it's job.

Also, don't tell me that Ray Lewis killed anybody.

Ray-Ray and Ed Reed are my boys.

Baltimore Ravens = Making them hurt in the land of the Terps!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

i wish one of these guys would have said f god i won it on my own

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    He's a black kid from Alabama. Hes not going to sound like fukkin Winston Churchill. He's a normal good kid. Some of you Yankees need to come down south
    I'm a Yankee I suppose but the holier than thou attitude is funny. Some fcks needs to be grateful they even had a chance at an education to allow them to look down on some kid from their pedestal.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Look up the FSU cleat chasers. Girl had 1 others persons DNA in her drawers that wasn't hers or Jameis's. She's a slut
    Oh no doubt, she's is garbage

I didn't have to just listen to her butcher the English language and point to the sky with the finger he sticks up ass on a national stage

dalrom
    dalrom's Avatar Become A Pro!

all we have in this thread are jealous white males angry that a black guy is the center of attention.

dalrom

I didn't have to just listen to her butcher the English language and point to the sky with the finger he sticks up ass on a national stage

so dont watch the postgame interview then and quit whining.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

People shooting off fireworks. People swarming the streets. T Town might burn down tonight fellas

cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

I'm no hater, I'm loving Jameis and his cohorts but let's not forget that these are college students so for FkSake can they occasionally speak like they have passed English 101. I'm not singling anyone out, it is just rampant throughout professional sports.... speak English for crying out loud, what's the problem here?
    To his defense, at least Winston was 'real' and spoke from the heart rather than blathering out the teammate-teammate rave that most jocks blurt out. I'm happy for the kid and see him in the NFL in 2 years.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by dalrom View Post
    so dont watch the postgame interview then and quit whining.
    I want to hear what he has to say I just think they should give the microphone to his interpreter

That garbage gets a national stage but giving unpopular opinions (according to mass media) when asked gets people ruined

dalrom

Quote Originally Posted by cbiscuit View Post
    I'm no hater, I'm loving Jameis and his cohorts but let's not forget that these are college students so for FkSake can they occasionally speak like they have passed English 101. I'm not singling anyone out, it is just rampant throughout professional sports.... speak English for crying out loud, what's the problem here?
    To his defense, at least Winston was 'real' and spoke from the heart rather than blathering out the teammate-teammate rave that most jocks blurt out. I'm happy for the kid and see him in the NFL in 2 years.

surefire number 1, wouldve been number 1 if he came out this year.

grammar wise he's on the level of most 18-21 year old american kids.

your typical american teenager struggles putting sentences together properly because they have been raised in a technology age where texting is the new norm for communication.

i myself am not any better.

but these snide comments on here about winston are from jealous white males who are angry about where they are in life, and use these tactics to try to build themselves up.

the typical internet white troll.

ave_3rd
    ave_3rd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

I'm just happy I hit Auburn spread but in all seriousness it's some really crazy stuff that people that insanely dumb can attend such a quality university because he's athletic and can throw a ball around well. Haha honestly though what was the average IQ of the Florida State players interviewed after the game?

dalrom

Quote Originally Posted by ave_3rd View Post
    I'm just happy I hit Auburn spread but in all seriousness it's some really crazy stuff that people that insanely dumb can attend such a quality university because he's athletic and can throw a ball around well. Haha honestly though what was the average IQ of the Florida State players interviewed after the game?

probably higher then yours cracka
    Points Awarded:

ave_3rd gave dalrom 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ave_3rd

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

guy is getting hot chicks, king of fsu and will be paid millions and there's ppl sitting behind their computers giving him shit pretty sure he's in front in life

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    guy is getting hot chicks, king of fsu and will be paid millions and there's ppl sitting behind their computers giving him shit pretty sure he's in front in life
    Getting hot chicks? Well actually you're right. The only thing stopping me from getting hot chicks in the way Jameis does is that I know rape is wrong.

cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

Quote Originally Posted by dalrom View Post
    surefire number 1, wouldve been number 1 if he came out this year.

grammar wise he's on the level of most 18-21 year old american kids.

your typical american teenager struggles putting sentences together properly because they have been raised in a technology age where texting is the new norm for communication.

i myself am not any better.

but these snide comments on here about winston are from jealous white males who are angry about where they are in life, and use these tactics to try to build themselves up.

the typical internet white troll.
    Why do so many assume that jealousy is at the core of this? I see/hear that all the time and I don't buy it. But yes there are probably a bunch here who fit into that mold and sadly there are a ton of bigots at this site from what I've observed over the years but that does not mean that anyone who takes a shot at Jameis is doing it out of jealousy. Nobody here has a right to judge him over the rape matter ...only those there at the time no what truly went down. But hopefully you agree with me in that any student given a free ride because they are athletically inclined should show a little respect toward that institution and represent themselves accordingly. Like 95% of their classmates are dropping thousands to get thru school the hard way --they should humble themselves and thank God every day, every hour for the gift given to them from their school ( I don't care that the school makes money from sports) and act respectfully and make an effort to try to come across as a decent student when in the public eye.
    I agree with you in that technology is more of a curse than a blessing when it comes to communicating. Shit, nobody makes an effort to spell correctly - and forget grammar , thats totally gone off the rails and it sucks. You read so many posts at various websites and you don't know what the fk the person is trying to say because there entries are incomprehensible... then they get mad when you let it be known that you don't understand their point. Texting and intrnt shorthand have alot to do with this and nobody bothers to lay it out so that it is clear and concise...this has a long term effect.
    Alright-this reply too long - cutting it off here lol yolo rotflmfao ttfn

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by cbiscuit View Post
    Why do so many assume that jealousy is at the core of this? I see/hear that all the time and I don't buy it. But yes there are probably a bunch here who fit into that mold and sadly there are a ton of bigots at this site from what I've observed over the years but that does not mean that anyone who takes a shot at Jameis is doing it out of jealousy. Nobody here has a right to judge him over the rape matter ...only those there at the time no what truly went down. But hopefully you agree with me in that any student given a free ride because they are athletically inclined should show a little respect toward that institution and represent themselves accordingly. Like 95% of their classmates are dropping thousands to get thru school the hard way --they should humble themselves and thank God every day, every hour for the gift given to them from their school ( I don't care that the school makes money from sports) and act respectfully and make an effort to try to come across as a decent student when in the public eye.
    I agree with you in that technology is more of a curse than a blessing when it comes to communicating. Shit, nobody makes an effort to spell correctly - and forget grammar , thats totally gone off the rails and it sucks. You read so many posts at various websites and you don't know what the fk the person is trying to say because there entries are incomprehensible... then they get mad when you let it be known that you don't understand their point. Texting and intrnt shorthand have alot to do with this and nobody bothers to lay it out so that it is clear and concise...this has a long term effect.
    Alright-this reply too long - cutting it off here lol yolo rotflmfao ttfn
    To the people blaming texting for poor speaking I don't buy it. Texting affects writing, not speaking. Come on people

As far as the rape issue, I am not calling him a rapist. It was never disputed though that his friends brought the girl back to his place and he sodomized her. Whether it was consensual or not is the question, not whether or not it happened. He's also a liar, because he said he didn't know her until he couldn't due to DNA evidence

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Spankie

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Depending on the audience, most black folks can turn that ebonics shit on and off..Most of them.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

He sent out his buddies to bring a drunk white girl back to him to sodomize, said he did nothing wrong, and now he starts talking about God (a la Ray Lewis)

Normal good kids don't do this shit Dane, come on
    Is that what went on,what a prick.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spook.

First 12