kid_mikey_84
    kid_mikey_84's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where is Sam Diamond?

I miss that negative D-bag who did nothing but talk chit to people because he hates his life. He must be the poorest, most bitter jew in the world.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by kid_mikey_84 View Post
    I miss that negative D-bag who did nothing but talk chit to people because he hates his life. He must be the poorest, most bitter jew in the world.

Mods, do your fukkin job and ban this ghosting whiny bitch.

kid_mikey_84

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post

Mods, do your fukkin job and ban this ghosting whiny bitch.
    Get some hair baldy...you look like a cancer patient or an Aids victim

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Get some hair baldy...you look like a cancer patient or an Aids victim

kid_mikey_84

Betpoints-0 broke dikk fukk

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Betpoints-0 broke dikk fukk
    Betpoints

Don't worry, you'll be gone soon kid. Bye bye.

kid_mikey_84

Betpoints

Don't worry, you'll be gone soon kid. Bye bye.
    Did you tell on me? What a loser. Can't take the heat so he runs and begs for protection from mods. Typical French foreign sissy.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I buried the smudgy fecal matter mouthed POS 1 to many times......
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1

kid_mikey_84

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    I buried the smudgy fecal matter mouthed POS 1 to many times......
    Pauly!!! How you been buddy! I missed you. I especially missed all of those "So and so is a LOCK" troll threads.

Good times man. Good times. Was it his terrible capping skills that caused him to leave or that bitcoin thread where he got owned? I made a few units fading his college bowl picks...as a matter of fact, I've made quite a few units fading everyone's college bowl picks in here

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Did you tell on me? What a loser. Can't take the heat so he runs and begs for protection from mods. Typical French foreign sissy.
    French?

kid_mikey_84

French?
    Did you blow enough mods to get me banned yet? It's a shame you can't do it yourself. Keep posting fake pics of fake vacations baldy.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Did you blow enough mods to get me banned yet? It's a shame you can't do it yourself. Keep posting fake pics of fake vacations baldy.
    Sorry to hear that you are too fukkin poor to go on vacation - let alone owning houses in foreign countries I've shown more than enough proof, including newspapers etc. Now enjoy your account as long as you can. No need for me to blow any whistles here

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pauly!!! How you been buddy! I missed you. I especially missed all of those "So and so is a LOCK" troll threads.

Good times man. Good times. Was it his terrible capping skills that caused him to leave or that bitcoin thread where he got owned? I made a few units fading his college bowl picks...as a matter of fact, I've made quite a few units fading everyone's college bowl picks in here
    Good...........

Combination of what you mentioned and Every time he would talk shit on someone I would post the bit coin thread link in that said thread.....

He claimed to have done a search on me and now knows where I live........Lol!

Told me to go across the street because he was tooooo AFRAID to post it here......LOL LoL........
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 01-04-14 at 11:33 AM.

kid_mikey_84

Sorry to hear that you are too fukkin poor to go on vacation - let alone owning houses in foreign countries I've shown more than enough proof, including newspapers etc. Now enjoy your account as long as you can. No need for me to blow any whistles here
    Whatever helps you sleep at night little buddy. Now back to real life for you. Keep posting fake pics so you can look cool and successful in front of degenerates.

kid_mikey_84

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Good...........

Combination of what you mentioned and Every time he would talk shit on someone I would post the bit coin thread link in that said thread.....

He claimed to have done a search on me and now knows where I live........Lol!

Told me to go across the street because he was tooooo AFRAID to post it here......LOL LoL........
    I have never seen a more bitter person. If someone started a thread about something, anything positive, he's the first one to try and bring them down. Reminds me of someone I know who hates his life and has nothing better to do than insult people who are happier than him.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Whatever helps you sleep at night little buddy. Now back to real life for you. Keep posting fake pics so you can look cool and successful in front of degenerates.
    Again, for you (the special need kid here): enough proof on my hands and for anyone. You wanna think anything I post is "fake"? So what? The tree doesn't give a damn if a dog decides to pee.
    And just besides: "Trying to look cool and successful"? Well kid, some have things in real life, and some only have ghost-accounts to feel big.

kid_mikey_84

Again, for you (the special need kid here): enough proof on my hands and for anyone. You wanna think anything I post is "fake"? So what? The tree doesn't give a damn if a dog decides to pee.
    And just besides: "Trying to look cool and successful"? Well kid, some have things in real life, and some only have ghost-accounts to feel big.
    Look in the mirror...I win argument...AGAIN! I live in San Diego and I have a hot girlfriend. You, on the other hand, are barely surviving cancer.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Look in the mirror...I win argument...AGAIN! I live in San Diego and I have a hot girlfriend. You, on the other hand, are barely surviving cancer.I have no idea what to say anymore. I'm just another trailerpark white trash boy who will never accomplish anything in life. Biggest thing in my life was when I had the genius idea to create a ghost account in a gambling forum, and I am oh so proud of it. So I'm telling you I live in San Diego (no idea why). I only have sex with my right hand. I don't wanna feel so alone, so I'm sitting 20 minutes on my hand, before our "act" starts, until it is numb and I call it "Phoebe" (that was the name of my mum, Incest was always a big thing in our family).
    Ok, no problem. You should do what pleases you.

kid_mikey_84

Ok, no problem. You should do what pleases you.
    How long did it take you to do that? Get back to Chemo...maybe in between you can post more fake pictures of places you wish you were, Mr. Cancer patient. Must be so embarrassing to look like you.

Dr. Gambler
    Dr. Gambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Kid your killing me over here. I can't stop laughing .. you hurried this poor schmuck. Guy is sending out pm looking for some backup cause he's a fckn idiot

kid_mikey_84

Stop hiding from this thread Sam Diamond...this is like NYsportsGUY hiding from his pansy hubby thread.

kid_mikey_84

Jew Diamond is still too much of a sissy to show up in this thread. Probably still pinching pennies at the local Chabad center with his little dreidel.