Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Its been nice getting to know you all but Sammy's got to go.....

After tonight's bad luck bets and the fact i said if i lose my 35 k bet i would leave.. now this bus is leaving and Sammy might have to walk on by.... just think i was on top of the world like 3 freaking days ago.... now this...

RustyCuntBucket
    RustyCuntBucket's Avatar Become A Pro!

goodbye silly cuntt

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

"Girl.....don't go away mad, just go away"

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

You already have 2 other fukking names here besides this one, so why not just a make a 4th one and start your legacy all over again? The mods here won't care.

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    "Girl.....don't go away mad, just go away"
    Its like in that show who wants to be a millionaire.. I still have 1 lifeline.. I think I should use it to make amends here.. I'll be back at 8am to let the forum know what I can do to make this better.. goodnight Sammy will walk the white walls head-held high and back pushed upright with no bend in the knees...

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    You already have 2 other fukking names here besides this one, so why not just a make a 4th one and start your legacy all over again? The mods here won't care.
    Guess u didn't read.. I have never ever posted here until dec 18th 2013 as this account.. THE OTHERS WERE IMPOSTERS.. sorry your right brain wave feature is turned off for the night and that guy who makes videos aint the real SUNSHINE MAKER...

Kermit

All you have to do is what I told you from the beginning. It's simple common sense.

1.) Don't make up phoney stories that no one in their right mind will believe.

2.) Don't post plays claiming to be betting 10's of thousands of dollars.

3.) Don't post chase plays for 100's of thousands of dollars.
    Last edited by Kermit; 01-02-14 at 10:47 PM.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    Guess u didn't read.. I have never ever posted here until dec 18th 2013 as this account.. THE OTHERS WERE IMPOSTERS.. sorry your right brain wave feature is turned off for the night and that guy who makes videos aint the real SUNSHINE MAKER...
    Or are you the imposter that posts and has the same exact mannerisms as the previous posters who were claiming to be your future self here in 2013/2014?

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

saddest part is hes gonna come in here tomorrow and make a thread about some miracle that happened giving him xxxxxxxxx amount of money. this guy is the biggest idiot i ever seen.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by warbux View Post
    saddest part is hes gonna come in here tomorrow and make a thread about some miracle that happened giving him xxxxxxxxx amount of money. this guy is the biggest idiot i ever seen.
    Oh there is a huge chaser play on the Eagles -2.5 coming. No doubt about it.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Sammy isnt mean spirited or anything.

Not sure why even tried to talk some sense into him though.

Just knew that the same thing that happened at the other place was going to eventually happen to him here.

Does not ruin my day at all if he posts here truthfully.... but seeing him wasting other peoples time is annoying,

since they do not realize right away that his persona is ALL a fabrication . Thats why everyone ends up turning on him.

Because the few that do not know any better at first eventually catch on and get pissed over the time they wasted

while trying to have (what they thought) was a serious conversation with him.

Sammy, you arent a cruel fella, does not seem like you have hate in your heart. That is a honorable quality.

Why neutralize your strong attribute(s) with outrageous lies ? You are only sabotaging yourself guy.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Sorry buddy. Enjoy reading.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dead as a hammer.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Sammy isnt mean spirited or anything.

Not sure why even tried to talk some sense into him though.

Just knew that the same thing that happened at the other place was going to eventually happen to him here.

Does not ruin my day at all if he posts here truthfully.... but seeing him wasting other peoples time is annoying,

since they do not realize right away that his persona is ALL a fabrication . Thats why everyone ends up turning on him.

Because the few that do not know any better at first eventually catch on and get pissed over the time they wasted

while trying to have (what they thought) was a serious conversation with him.

Sammy, you arent a cruel fella, does not seem like you have hate in your heart. That is a honorable quality.

Why neutralize your strong attribute(s) with outrageous lies ? You are only sabotaging yourself guy.
    agreed...can tell hes a good guy which is why i dont have an issue with all this

smokenjoke
    smokenjoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Sadly, should have left yearrrrs ago