Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Running on empty................................... ..................................

Just found out I'm being asked to be bought out from my Pizzeria.. wow.. what a way to start the new year... I guess Sammy will now have time to cap more games and find a new career. Only good thing is I get all my initial investment money back.. always sign a contract with no loopholes to screw you in the end... Now I'll have extra dough to gamble... However I still have to support my wife and her family and mine as well.. Sammy is taking care of quite a few people.. as a well known NFL star once muttered.. Gotta put food on the table...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

thinking of starting a new resturaunt?

possibly a sports bar?

Philly-Pride33

Bear, to be honest I've never owned a place that served alcohol. I love the idea but not sure I could handle it all. I giving some real thought to moving out west for a few months and try to get back into acting or writing.. My new bride says we should put the dough back in the bank and forget it.. I don't have a ton of skills.. winning bets I am good at and making pizza.. I have a friend who owns a bail bonds shop.. I might work for him as a bounty hunter.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

no one fukkin cares

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

i coulda swore you said you sold your pizzeria earlier you fuccin lying rooster_eater

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    no one fukkin cares
    Billy, you're showing your green envious ways. Stay I'm your lane fella. I'm very famous here & in life.. Get over your ego--ever changing mind

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Is this the same pizzeria u already sold?

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    no one fukkin cares

this.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Why are you getting bought out? Or better question, you said "asked to be bought out" - do you have a say in this matter?

What about opening your own pizza joint?

I've worked in the restaurant business for a LONG time and the alcohol thing really isn't as bad as the industry makes it seem. Licences are a little expensive (depending on your state) and you just HAVE to make sure the liquor is properly stored and looked after. I would think, if you open your own pizza joint that you could get a Beer and Wine license only. Much cheaper, much less hassle, good profit margins (especially with the microbrew craze now) and just less problems overall. Some of the most successful small eateries don't sell liquor. You can customize a beer list, pair it with pies, have bottles and drafts (maybe 6-8 on tap?)

Sounds like a winner.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Schizophrenia (/ˌskɪtsɵˈfrɛniə/ or /ˌskɪtsɵˈfrniə/) is a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes and by impaired emotional responses.[1] Common symptoms include delusions, such as paranoid beliefs; hallucinations; disorganized thinking;

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

What a fukking crock of shit story.

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Weren't you exposed as a liar before about running a pizza joint

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Be nice about this Sammy stop with the attention whore BS threads and get some help.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    Billy, you're showing your green envious ways. Stay I'm your lane fella. I'm very famous here & in life.. Get over your ego--ever changing mind