Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Living on the edge... not for the weak-hearted....

Today while in NYC my new blushing bride and yours truly were having lunch at the famous diner Katz deli where they made the movie When Harry met Sally, the place is good but what a zoo... wall to wall people and you need a ticket just to leave.. In Philly, you leave when you want.. Anyway here's the deal as we were walking on rodeo drive on the east side near the west side border, we saw 2 guys arguing.. Now, normally I don't look for trouble but these guys were pretty much shouting at one another piratically face to face.. My wife hates conflict and confrontation.. I on the other hand really don't have an issue with that stuff in life, especially all that I've been through in life and being homeless for a summer in 1996. So, we're on the other side of the street and I say to my lady.. Babe, I gotta go make sure things don't get out of hand. She stays on the street and I calmly walk over and say about 10 feet away..guys whats up.. they ignored me to the fullest.. they're still yelling and posturing and heated, I can feel this might escalate into a flat out first hand fight. Now, I raise my voice and pretty much get as close to separating them as can be.. I'm big and strong if you all didn't know, not just my weight but I'm 6'4 and to be honest.. people don't mess with me.. not that I'm rough and tough, just I think its the thought that he's a big guy and I workout as well..anyway the one guy I think he was Latin, looks at me and says.. get the f.ck outta my face, in that accent you know... the other guy was white and about the same size.. both were around 6 feet tall and both average build. Before I can say or do anything.. the white guy sucker punches me in the gut.. took me by surprise I can't lie.. it hurt a little but sure aint gonna knock me down for the count... the other guy actually lunges towards the white guy and they go at it.. My poor wife is across the street screaming because she saw her man get hit.. I turn quickly and wave to her like everything's OK, I sprang to my left and grabbed them both and pretty much told them to get the hell outta here.. I had to calm the situation as fast as I can.. people were just staring and a few mins later a transit cop pulled up and asked what the hell was going on... after a brief debate between the 2 guys I walked away back to my wife.. In life sometimes its the right thing to do if you're of the mindset that you're going to make a difference.. Sammy took on NYC today and won!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kermit

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sammys off his meds AGAIN. Dead as a hammer.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sammy be a gentleman, hold your fat up when helen gums your pee pee.

hubbard689
    hubbard689's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aka Sammy's mom made him a great sandwich today in between episodes of Dragon Ball Z

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Dumbest thing ever! Lucky u didnt get stabbed in the gut nevermind punched

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Other people's business interference, 1 punch and 10 yard over the street penalty, repeat 5th down.
    Last edited by SharkAA; 12-31-13 at 05:51 AM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

What kind of fukking bullshit story is this? He posted every 15 minutes that day, so when did this happen?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

What kind of loser makes 20+ God Damn threads in the Saloon in 2 days?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    Today while in NYC my new blushing bride and yours truly were having lunch at the famous diner Katz deli where they made the movie When Harry met Sally, the place is good but what a zoo... wall to wall people and you need a ticket just to leave.. In Philly, you leave when you want.. Anyway here's the deal as we were walking on rodeo drive on the east side near the west side border, we saw 2 guys arguing.. Now, normally I don't look for trouble but these guys were pretty much shouting at one another piratically face to face.. My wife hates conflict and confrontation.. I on the other hand really don't have an issue with that stuff in life, especially all that I've been through in life and being homeless for a summer in 1996. So, we're on the other side of the street and I say to my lady.. Babe, I gotta go make sure things don't get out of hand. She stays on the street and I calmly walk over and say about 10 feet away..guys whats up.. they ignored me to the fullest.. they're still yelling and posturing and heated, I can feel this might escalate into a flat out first hand fight. Now, I raise my voice and pretty much get as close to separating them as can be.. I'm big and strong if you all didn't know, not just my weight but I'm 6'4 and to be honest.. people don't mess with me.. not that I'm rough and tough, just I think its the thought that he's a big guy and I workout as well..anyway the one guy I think he was Latin, looks at me and says.. get the f.ck outta my face, in that accent you know... the other guy was white and about the same size.. both were around 6 feet tall and both average build. Before I can say or do anything.. the white guy sucker punches me in the gut.. took me by surprise I can't lie.. it hurt a little but sure aint gonna knock me down for the count... the other guy actually lunges towards the white guy and they go at it.. My poor wife is across the street screaming because she saw her man get hit.. I turn quickly and wave to her like everything's OK, I sprang to my left and grabbed them both and pretty much told them to get the hell outta here.. I had to calm the situation as fast as I can.. people were just staring and a few mins later a transit cop pulled up and asked what the hell was going on... after a brief debate between the 2 guys I walked away back to my wife.. In life sometimes its the right thing to do if you're of the mindset that you're going to make a difference.. Sammy took on NYC today and won!!!

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

You're lucky they didn't beat you to a fuk'in pulp. That's the New York City I know. Mind you're own fuk'in business douche bag.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

I must admit, I too jump in the middle of fights to break them up w/o thinking. Especially if it's one sided.
    Sorry, I can't stand idly by and watch a fight.

My last episode was back in Sept. Some guy sucker punched my brother. While they went at it, my sister
    jumped in and got head butted. By the time I got there, I took care of business until someone pulled me off.
    I'm glad they did, because I could've hurt him bad.

Now grant it, if two guys are at the hood club and are arguing at 3 am, more than likely they are carrying.
    Use judgment.

I had a friend die getting in the middle of an argument, gun related. Good guy.

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    What kind of loser makes 20+ God Damn threads in the Saloon in 2 days?
    this guy...that's who......... if you don't like it... use all the power you think u have and do something about it...

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    You're lucky they didn't beat you to a fuk'in pulp. That's the New York City I know. Mind you're own fuk'in business douche bag.
    First of all.. I'm 6 foot 4 and weigh 278.. not a wimp by any means and like I said I don't get scared easily.. I did the right thing and I think getting a sucker punch to my gut isn't the end of the world.. u want the truth. I could've taken both of them and they knew it.. I'm peaceful but only looking to keep the peace..

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

katz is da best

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22766

& den dear was tree,

GWags
    GWags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2501

Living on the edge... not for the weak-hearted....

Cool story .... I feel faint you wackadoodle

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26701

Anyway here's the deal as we were walking on rodeo drive
    no rodeo drive in manhattan

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    i was thinking the same thing..lol

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    there is a
    Rodeo Drive Realty
    251 W 125th St, New York, NY ‎

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

First of all.. I'm 6 foot 4 and weigh 278.. not a wimp by any means and like I said I don't get scared easily.. I did the right thing and I think getting a sucker punch to my gut isn't the end of the world.. u want the truth. I could've taken both of them and they knew it.. I'm peaceful but only looking to keep the peace..
    Just say'in Philly, I read stories about guys like you everyday who end up dead, believing they were being a good samaritan. Doesn't matter your size either man, unless you happen to be bulletproof. Point is, it's two dudes you don't know, could be drug dealers, cartel, gang members, mental, brain damaged crazy fuks, and something stupid could cost you your life. If a guy is beating up on a woman or a trying to hurt a child, yeah you step in because that is definitively justifiable. Two idiots arguing in the street, not worth it, call the cops if it looks like its about to get dangerous. Be safe out there man, think smart.

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Just say'in Philly, I read stories about guys like you everyday who end up dead, believing they were being a good samaritan. Doesn't matter your size either man, unless you happen to be bulletproof. Point is, it's two dudes you don't know, could be drug dealers, cartel, gang members, mental, brain damaged crazy fuks, and something stupid could cost you your life. If a guy is beating up on a woman or a trying to hurt a child, yeah you step in because that is definitively justifiable. Two idiots arguing in the street, not worth it, call the cops if it looks like its about to get dangerous. Be safe out there man, think smart.
    Thanks.. you're really right on this matter.. I did put myself out there and it wasn't worth it or even my duty.. guess I thought they were going to start fighting in the street and didnt want others to get involved....