PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

I Walk Along The Avenue...I Never Thought I'd Meet A Girl Like You

Last edited by PhillyFlyers; 12-23-13 at 01:45 PM.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4985

One of my all time favorite songs.

Dead serious.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Nice bods!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Odd Band, but awesome song. Every time I hear this song now I think about the trailer for GTA: Vice City.

Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Odd Band, but awesome song. Every time I hear this song now I think about the trailer for GTA: Vice City.
    Awe, there's my little buddy.... funny how he didn't poke his head in my thread today.. guess when you when guys like this scram...

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    Awe, there's my little buddy.... funny how he didn't poke his head in my thread today.. guess when you win guys like this scram...
    win

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Philly did you have the flock of seagulls haircut back in the day? the little swoop and all?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    Awe, there's my little buddy.... funny how he didn't poke his head in my thread today.. guess when you when guys like this scram...

Maybe I didn't poke my head in your nonsense thread because I actually have a family and it is a holiday. A holiday that people with families do things together on. Maybe someday you'll get to experience that.

See how I control you? When I don't post in your threads you come looking for me like a little lost sheep to it's sheppard.

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Maybe I didn't poke my head in your nonsense thread because I actually have a family and it is a holiday. A holiday that people with families do things together on. Maybe someday you'll get to experience that.

See how I control you? When I don't post in your threads you come looking for me like a little lost sheep to it's sheppard.
    I saw your post here.. had to say hi.. best part is 8 mins after I posted you came running... now that my friend is power-outage! It's OK.. guys here know your deal..

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Philly did you have the flock of seagulls haircut back in the day? the little swoop and all?
    It was pretty wild back in the day bro, I ain't gonna lie.

Back then if you walked down South street, you'd see dudes walking around dressed in head to toe leather, with hair colored fukkin purple in a mohawk style that was a foot long sticking straight up in the air.

The women back then were just as fukked up as the guys.

Man those days were fun.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    It was pretty wild back in the day bro, I ain't gonna lie.

Back then if you walked down South street, you'd see dudes walking around dressed in head to toe leather, with hair colored fukkin purple in a mohawk style that was a foot long sticking straight up in the air.

The women back then were just as fukked up as the guys.

Man those days were fun.
    I was a wee little tot but do still remember my older sister and friends back then and looking back at pictures....the 80's were a fashion goldmine to look back on and chuckle.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

I was a wee little tot but do still remember my older sister and friends back then and looking back at pictures....the 80's were a fashion goldmine to look back on and chuckle.
    LOL indeed.

You know, I don't get why the 80s get such a bad rap.

I loved the 80s. people say well the music sucked, the movies sucked, it wasn't as good as the 70s etc. etc.

I say bullshit. The music was fukkin awesome. You had GIANTS like U2, Madonna, Prince, Michael Jackson, Metallica, Guns N Roses, Bon Jovi and a hundred others.

The movies were also vastly underrated.
    Last edited by PhillyFlyers; 12-26-13 at 12:02 PM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

LOL indeed.

You know, I don't get why the 80s get such a bad rap.

I loved the 80s. people say well the music sucked, the movies sucked, it wasn't as good as the 70s etc. etc.

I say bullshit. The music was fukkin awesome. You had GIANTS like U2, Madonna, Prince, Michael Jackson, Metallica, Guns N Roses, Bon Jovi and a hundred others.

The movies were also vastly underrated.
    Porky's!! Best movie of the 80's I think....Weird Science with Downey JR before he was Iron Man....Dazed and Confused with Ben Affleck and Matthew McConaughey....other great Fast Times at Ridgemont High...Last American Virgin and Private School And of course the horror flicks were top notch.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Porky's!! Best movie of the 80's I think....Weird Science with Downey JR before he was Iron Man....Dazed and Confused with Ben Affleck and Matthew McConaughey....other great Fast Times at Ridgemont High...Last American Virgin and Private School And of course the horror flicks were top notch.
    Fast Times at Ridgemont High

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Awesome tune, I always knew this electronic 80's music was eventually going to come back in vogue.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Awesome tune, I always knew this electronic 80's music was eventually going to come back in vogue.
    Yup. Goes to show just how ahead of it's time the music of the 80s really was.

Now, look at what Hollywood is doing. They are remaking all of the 80s movies.