PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    And the same thing goes the other way. If the Government was going to blow up the buildings, then why go through the trouble hitting them with planes? Just say they were blown up by terrorists.
    Explain how dead arab terrorists were able to use thermite after they all died in the crash. Explain how two planes brought down 3 buildings one of which was not hit.

I could go on forever with a million more questions, but if you can answer these two for now, I'll be satisfied.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32295

And the NIST proved the thermate did not come from WTC.
    And a nameless lady with no shoes trembling is not proof.

I can make a chart and say 345 people saw something.
    Names, give me names and faces, not fabricated stories.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    And the NIST proved the thermate did not come from WTC.
    And a nameless lady with no shoes trembling is not proof.

I can make a chart and say 345 people saw something.
    Names, give me names and faces, not fabricated stories.
    You didn't read the whoe thing. It wasn't an old lady.

The NIST didn't prove anything.

I could say the same thing to you.

Prove the government wasn't involved.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Explain how dead arab terrorists were able to use thermite after they all died in the crash. Explain how two planes brought down 3 buildings one of which was not hit.

I could go on forever with a million more questions, but if you can answer these two for now, I'll be satisfied.
    And I can debunk all of your questions and so called proof, but I got things to do more important than to entertain tin foiled cap wearing kook, next you are going to tell me Sandy Hook was an Obama inside job to further his second ammendment agenda.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

And I can debunk all of your questions and so called proof, but I got things to do more important than to entertain tin foiled cap wearing kook, next you are going to tell me Sandy Hook was an Obama inside job to further his second ammendment agenda.
    You haven't debunked shit.

I haven't seen anything from you except name-calling and your own personal doubts and spewing that your from a military family as if that means anything.

Show your proof.

We'll be waiting forever.

stevenash

And the same thing goes the other way. If the Government was going to blow up the buildings, then why go through the trouble hitting them with planes? Just say they were blown up by terrorists.
    Guys like Philly, get a hold of Dylan Avery's website, look at his made up silly you tubes, and say "I believe that"

If the US Government, could covertly and under a cloud of secrecy plan for years the murder of 3000 innocent people, with military precision yet, pull it off, but somehow forget to 'off' Dylan Avery and his little buddies is proof enough for me.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Building 7 was hit from flaming falling debris from the other buildings. That is a 100% fact.

This fireman is ACTUALLY there and not reporting from his computer chair.

This is THE video that the truthers wish never existed.

Now how did this man know "It's definitely coming down", Was he in on the conspiracy?
    Last edited by Kermit; 12-26-13 at 11:50 AM.

stevenash

You haven't debunked shit.

I haven't seen anything from you except name-calling and your own personal doubts and spewing that your from a military family as if that means anything.

Show your proof.

We'll be waiting forever.
    I have things to do, I can come back to this thread later, NIST has disproven everything Jones and his little group have said.
    There was no demolation, it could not have been done, too public, too many people, too much everything.
    Go back to hockey, I know things you that you do not know.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Building 7 was hit from flaming falling debris from the other buildings. That is a 100% fact.

This fireman is ACTUALLY there and not reporting from his computer chair.

This is THE vidoe that the truthers wish never existed.

More bullshit. He is stating his opinion.

Here's what you really need to watch and learn..

Larry Silverstein told firefighters to "pull it" and bring down the building. He collected over $3 billion from the insurance policy.

Here's another one from a BBC reporter in who reported that building 7 came down.....hours before it actually did.

Kermit

Yet he was 100% correct. He knew it was coming down just from the structural damage. What that guy does for a living gives his "Opinion" more validity than anyone of the videos that you post or the opinions of people from some other part of the globe.

I don't think you "Truthers" realize how much destruction and devastation that 2 large fully fueled planes can do. Have you ever been on a commercial flight like that or next to one of those planes.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Yet he was 100% correct. He knew it was coming down just from the structural damage. What that guy does for a living gives his "Opinion" more validity than anyone of the videos that you post or the opinions of people from some other part of the globe.

I don't think you "Truthers" realize how much destruction and devastation that 2 large fully fueled planes can do. Have you ever been on a commercial flight like that or next to one of those planes.
    Wait a second. He is only giving his opinion that he thinks the structure is going to come down.

He doesn't say what the cause was. Even if he did, he wouldn't be considered an authority on the subject.

Kermit

Here's what you really need to watch and learn..

Larry Silverstein told firefighters to "pull it" and bring down the building. He collected over $3 billion from the insurance policy.

Dude, that is an edited interview with excepts being taken out of context. I read about that years ago that part was taken from an interview and pieced together to sound valid. C'mon man.

Kermit

Wait a second. He is only giving his opinion that he thinks the structure is going to come down.

He doesn't say what the cause was. Even if he did, he wouldn't be considered an authority on the subject.
    He said "The structural integrity is not there"

That is why the fireman were not allowed to go into the building to try and put the fire out.

What more do you need to hear?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Dude, that is an edited interview with excepts being taken out of context. I read about that years ago that part was taken from an interview and pieced together to sound valid. C'mon man.
    I don't know the video to be edited. What is not edited is that he admits he gave the word to pull it and bring down the building in which he conveniently collects $3 billion for.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

What do you know about the military?
    You have ROTC expierence?
    You ever serve?
    You know anything about it whatsoever besides what you see on TV?

My dad devoted his life to the military, it gave my family a good life, people like him are a big part of the reason why you are able to sit behind the computer slamming the government and military.

And I don't need to watch anything on make pretend TV to see how things are dealt with around the world, I lived it.
    my dad was in the military and he was an officer. i know enough.

i'm not slamming the military, i'm just replying to kermit's comment about his cousin that served in the military for 20 years saying something stupid like "he would love to meet one of these conspiracy nuts in person." all fukking talk.

in this day and age, am i not telling the truth when i say 90% of the people that enlist in the military after high school are losers that do not have a future?

you don't need to watch anything on make pretend tv? why don't you watch the video i posted? it connects the dots of all the important people during 9/11. but i know you won't cause you are one of those close minded guys that think you're always right...

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    my dad was in the military and he was an officer. i know enough.

i'm not slamming the military, i'm just replying to kermit's comment about his cousin that served in the military for 20 years saying something stupid like "he would love to meet one of these conspiracy nuts in person." all fukking talk.

in this day and age, am i not telling the truth when i say 90% of the people that enlist in the military after high school are losers that do not have a future?

you don't need to watch anything on make pretend tv? why don't you watch the video i posted? it connects the dots of all the important people during 9/11. but i know you won't cause you are one of those close minded guys that think you're always right...
    My cousin enlisted after he went to college for four years. He went in as an officer, so he wasn't some dumbass who couldn't find his calling in life. He chose the military, the military didn't choose him.

And it isn't all fukking talk. I have yet to see someone go into his face and blast him with a bunch of shit about the Government puling 9/11.

I have yet to meet a "Truther" in real life who wasn't some tree hugging dork(Not saying everyone here is, but I have yet to meet one in real life). And they all have their own theory. The "Truthers" are not even on the same page. I have seen 2 truther guys arguing over if a real commercial plane hit the Trade Buildings or not.

Some truthers believe there were no hijackers and the planes were remotely flown into their targets with no passengers on board.
    Last edited by Kermit; 12-26-13 at 01:06 PM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

hey phillydumbfukk, stop trying to have the same argument. you're not gonna change people's minds with the same old thermite or building 7 crap.

if you want to prove your point next time, watch this video and tell them to debunk the people involved connection to 9/11. there's really no point in arguing about evidence that's been destroyed. but these connections will always be set in stone.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

My cousin enlisted after he went to college for four years. He went in as an officer, so he wasn't some dumbass who couldn't find his calling in life. He chose the military, the military didn't choose him.

And it isn't all fukking talk. I have yet to see someone go into his face and blast him with a bunch of shit about the Government puling 9/11.

I have yet to meet a "Truther" in real life who wasn't some tree hugging dork.
    i'm pretty sure, if phillyflyer met up with him, he wouldn't all of a sudden change his mind because he'd be afraid of your cousin. give me a break pal.

also watch the video i posted and try to debunk the connections...

Kermit

i'm pretty sure, if phillyflyer met up with him, he wouldn't all of a sudden change his mind because he'd be afraid of your cousin. give me a break pal.

also watch the video i posted and try to debunk the connections...
    It has nothing to do with being afraid, it is trying to debate without the use of hyperlinks and youtube videos.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

like i said in my previous post, i'm apathetic towards 9/11 but there are some fishy stuff with the whole incident.

and i'm pretty sure if your cousin wants to have a debate with the "truther" he can find them at one of their rallies.

Kermit

There are Truther rallies? Didn't know that.

I DO think that the Government knew that an attack was going to happen, but didn't act upon it to prevent it. I also think that flight 93 was most likely shot down to prevent it from it hitting it's intended target. Which I cannot disagree with, but of course you can't explain that being justified to the rest of America.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

There are Truther rallies? Didn't know that.
    ask phillyflyer, he's the organizer.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

ask phillyflyer, he's the organizer.
    The fukk are you talking about queerbait?

I never organized a rally in my life. I got better things to do with my time.

I do agree with you about that video though.

Good stuff.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

I agree with GK follow the money.

it wasn't a act of god

Money was made

all men have their price

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

yeah it wasn't exactly a government job, there are lots of good folk in our government, but there are the bad eggs too

911missinglinks.com explain's it how it is - the jewsual suspects did not only do terrorism for fun, but as part of a strategic plan. that's a win-win for the historical criminals

First 123