PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    And what 100+ floor building has ever been hit by a fully fueled jet?
    Read this article and get educated.

It's called "Muslims Suspend Laws Of Physics"

http://911review.com/articles/jm/mslp_1.htm

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

IF it were just a fire, then I doubt the buildings would have come down, but the additional weight of a jet over 300,000 pounds taking out a section over 150' wide has to also be taken into this equation. You are talking some serious damage here.

This wasn't a hotel fire as the result of someone smoking in bed.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

IF it were just a fire, then I doubt the buildings would have come down, but the additional weight of a jet over 300,000 pounds taking out a section over 150' wide has to also be taken into this equation. You are talking some serious damage here.

This wasn't a hotel fire as the result of someone smoking in bed.
    And the WTCs were built to withstand a hit from a plane.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Read this article and get educated.

It's called "Muslims Suspend Laws Of Physics"

http://911review.com/articles/jm/mslp_1.htm
    Anyone with any knowledge in welding would tell you that is nonsense. You don't have to get temperatures anywhere near the melting point to significantly weaken it. So you have a section with dozens of floors above it(tons and tons of weight) and this center section is heavily destroyed from a plane hit and on fire for some time, what do you think is going to happen to all of that mass above that area?

It would defy physics for that section to not come down through the destroyed area.

Iw1nBets
    Ray Rice Is My Nekka
    Iw1nBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

C'mon yo. Anyone with half a brain knows both the government and the Jews were behind 9/11.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets View Post
    C'mon yo. Anyone with half a brain knows both the government and the Jews were behind 9/11.
    Exactly.
    Points Awarded:

Iw1nBets gave PhillyFlyers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kermit

And the WTCs were built to withstand a hit from a plane.
    And they did. Did you see either building come down immediately after they got hit?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Anyone with any knowledge in welding would tell you that is nonsense. You don't have to get temperatures anywhere near the melting point to significantly weaken it. So you have a section with dozens of floors above it(tons and tons of weight) and this center section is heavily destroyed from a plane hit and on fire for some time, what do you think is going to happen to all of that mass above that area?

It would defy physics for that section to not come down through the destroyed area.
    Wrong. You did not read the article.

Kermit

I don't know how anyone can possibly fathom that a 100+ story building could completely incinerate without it collapsing at some point which is what you guys think is supposed to happen.

And let's not kid ourselves here. How do you test a building to take a direct plane hit from a fully fueled jet?

Kermit

Wrong. You did not read the article.
    I don't have to read it, they're all the same.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

If you're arguing 9/11 was an inside job, there are thousands of things that don't support your argument. Also, all of these theories contradict themselves and are inconsistent. Some say planes didn't hit the building. Some say it was bombs. Some say the passengers didn't exist despite phone calls... which is it????

The only thing consistent is the "official" story.

There would have had to be a ton of people involved and not say anything. These wackos say the government did it, yet the Pentagon was hit.....my god.

Also, quit saying that no building had ever collapsed from a fire. This wasn't your typical fire. Had any other building been hit by a jumbo commercial jet carrying tons of fuel traveling 500 mph? Answer that question for me.

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Where are you getting your facts from? 100 floors were not on fire in the WTC.

One Meridian Plaza stood for years after the fire while the case was held up in litigation on deciding what to do with the building. It was never in danger of collapse at any point.
    Not saying that

From wikipedia the fire started on 22...burned to 30 ( 8 floors )
    So with 38 total floors mass of a total of 16 floors ( how many sq feet? ) was above burning / stress point

In WTCs you probably had about the same # of floors above impact zone but:
    1) higher temp
    More internal structural damage ( from impact )
    3) more sq footage of weight bearing mass tied into structural interframe

Let's Go Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    And yet the buildings didnt blow up on impact

If it was a "controlled demolition" ...why not do it at night?
    1) darker / less visability to see the "obvious" pancaking

2) and then immediately bring down the towers upon contact?

Ive asked before and the tin foil hat wearing wackos always run away from the question

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

all you have to do is follow the money. too many coincidences when it comes to the exact places that were hit and destroyed.

also our government is incompetent but couple of terrorists trained to fly tiny airplanes can pull off the biggest attack in u.s. soil? now that makes a lot of sense...

not saying our government did it but at least, they didn't try to stop it.

here's a video that connects the dots to all the people involved. it's quite interesting. an old wise jewish man used to always tell me, "money talks, bullshit walks..."

having said all that, i'm apathetic towards 9/11 since it doesn't affect my life.

AngeryOrchard
    AngeryOrchard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Lol people still think this was a terrorist attack from the middle east.

AngeryOrchard
    AngeryOrchard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    all you have to do is follow the money. too many coincidences when it comes to the exact places that were hit and destroyed.

also our government is incompetent but couple of terrorists trained to fly tiny airplanes can pull off the biggest attack in u.s. soil? now that makes a lot of sense...

not saying our government did it but at least, they didn't try to stop it.

here's a video that connects the dots to all the people involved. it's quite interesting. an old wise jewish man used to always tell me, "money talks, bullshit walks..."

having said all that, i'm apathetic towards 9/11 since it doesn't affect my life.
    I find it hard to believe anyone in the world living in a country that isnt 3rd world is unaffected daily by 911.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by AngeryOrchard View Post
    Lol people still think this was a terrorist attack from the middle east.
    Paranoid much?

stevenash

My father was 30 year military, did the entire nut.
    8 years active, 22 years civilian military.
    He was a military engineer, retired chief military engineer.
    Oversaw the Military Ocean Terminal Base in NJ, across from the Old Brooklyn Navy Yard.
    High ranking when retired, very high ranked.

Trust me on this, 911 was not an inside job.
    Now there is plenty of blame to go around, you can blame the Bush administration for not taking the warning signs serious enough, you can blame Clinton for closing a lot of the military bases, plenty of blame to go around.

Those who think 911 was an inside job also think Sandy Hook was an inside job to further Obama's gun control agenda.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    My father was 30 year military, did the entire nut.
    8 years active, 22 years civilian military.
    He was a military engineer, retired chief military engineer.
    Oversaw the Military Ocean Terminal Base in NJ, across from the Old Brooklyn Navy Yard.
    High ranking when retired, very high ranked.

Trust me on this, 911 was not an inside job.
    Now there is plenty of blame to go around, you can blame the Bush administration for not taking the warning signs serious enough, you can blame Clinton for closing a lot of the military bases, plenty of blame to go around.

Those who think 911 was an inside job also think Sandy Hook was an inside job to further Obama's gun control agenda.
    My first cousin put 20 years in the Marines and just got out a few months ago and has said many times that he would love to meet one of these conspiracy nuts in person.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

who are we kidding. unless you are drafted like back in the days or you go to west point and become an officer, 90% who join the military are losers that have nothing going on in their lives. lot of the soldiers are dumb as a rock. don't have mind of their own.

military personnel are brainwashed into following orders. wtf do they know about how the government is run?

watch "economic hitman" and see how things are dealt with around the world...

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    who are we kidding. unless you are drafted like back in the days or you go to west point and become an officer, 90% who join the military are losers that have nothing going on in their lives. lot of the soldiers are dumb as a rock. don't have mind of their own.

military personnel are brainwashed into following orders. wtf do they know about how the government is run?

watch "economic hitman" and see how things are dealt with around the world...
    What do you know about the military?
    You have ROTC expierence?
    You ever serve?
    You know anything about it whatsoever besides what you see on TV?

My dad devoted his life to the military, it gave my family a good life, people like him are a big part of the reason why you are able to sit behind the computer slamming the government and military.

And I don't need to watch anything on make pretend TV to see how things are dealt with around the world, I lived it.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    Not saying that

From wikipedia the fire started on 22...burned to 30 ( 8 floors )
    So with 38 total floors mass of a total of 16 floors ( how many sq feet? ) was above burning / stress point

In WTCs you probably had about the same # of floors above impact zone but:
    1) higher temp
    More internal structural damage ( from impact )
    3) more sq footage of weight bearing mass tied into structural interframe
    Your words mean nothing unless you make a cool youtube video with cool graphics, have rock music
    as back up music and have Oprah narrate it.

Let's Go Rangers

Apparently not to the 12-14 year old you tube crowd

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Attention spans are so short these days

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Scientists, Engineers, and Architects analyze the physical evidence:

The main facts:

1. Some of the steel structural columns and girders of the World Trade Center towers, weighing many tons, were blasted sideways with such velocity that they stuck in the facades of other buildings hundreds of feet away. This video of the destruction of the North Tower shows large numbers of huge, multi-ton steel girders and columns -- the straight-line objects -- flying through the air:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUDoGuLpirc
    It's impossible for a collapse caused only by fire and gravity (the government's "pancaking" lie) to have propelled those large, very heavy pieces of steel sideways like that. The force of gravity can only push objects downward. The probability of so many girders striking something or being struck by something in just such a way as to bounce them sideways with such speed is nil. The sideways force could only have come from explosives, which had to have been planted in the towers beforehand. Arab terrorists could not have gotten into the towers to do that.

2. As the towers were destroyed, the line of disintegration descended at two-thirds the rate of a free-falling object. If the cause of destruction had been "pancaking" -- the weight of the rubble crushing each level in turn -- as the government says, each intact level would have resisted the fall of the debris reaching it and slowed it down, to a small fraction of the speed of a free-falling object. Therefore, each level must have been blasted away as the rubble reached it.

3. Below ground level, huge puddles of metal were found that stayed liquid for a month (due to the thermal insulation of the rubble on top of them). Jet fuel is kerosene -- like charcoal starter fluid. When burning it never reaches the melting point of steel. The steel was melted by thermite -- aluminum-powder incendiary -- enhanced with sulfur (which forms a lower melting-point compound with iron); the combination is called "thermate".

4. Particles of unburned thermite have been found in the dust from the demolition of the towers, and these have now been thoroughly analyzed by physical and chemical methods. They are very small (0.2 - 3.0 mm) and thin (0.02 - 0.2 mm) chips containing extremely small grains of aluminum and iron oxide, which could only have been made by high-tech processes. It is impossible for this nano-thermite material to have been created by Osama bin Laden and "Al-Qaeda". But it has been made by the U.S. government for various uses in weapons.

5. In 1990 a PBS video about the construction of the Twin Towers was briefly broadcast on TV. It showed that each tower had a huge reinforced concrete core at its center. (These cores were omitted from the structural diagrams furnished by the government after 9-11.) The 3-inch thick rebars in these cores were coated with a plastic substance, supposedly to protect them from corrosion. This substance was so flammable that special welders with security clearances had to be called in to weld the rebars as each three-storey segment of the buildings was added. In fact the coating was a plastic explosive similar to C-4. There were additional explosive charges placed in other key structural locations. These are what demolished the towers on 9-11, by snapping the vertical columns at their connections, and blowing up the central cores. The video has been covertly removed from all public libraries.

Conclusion: the World Trade Center towers were demolished above-ground by explosives and below-ground by incendiaries, planted in the buildings. It was impossible for Arabs to get in and do that. But the company that provided security for the WTC had Marvin Bush -- brother of George W Bush -- on its board of directors.

See the Nanothermite Research, 9/11 Research Sites, and Concrete Cores sections below for the research that has led to the above conclusions.

Nanothermite Research -- Proof that the government did 9/11!
    Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe by Steven Jones, et al (PDF)
    http://www.benthamscience.com/open/tocpj/articles/V002/7TOCPJ.pdf

http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/911/

stevenash

^
    You know Bentham Science is a group based in UAE, right?

Jones is a certified kook. And if you believe him, you are just as kooky.

Controlled demolition of a building to code requires weeks of preparation, including laying large quantities of explosive and cutting through beams, which would have rendered the building highly dangerous and which would have to be done without attracting the attention of the thousands of people who worked in the building.

The demolition theory has managed to endure what would seem to be enormous obstacles to its practicality. Controlled demolition is done from the bottom of buildings, not the top, to take advantage of gravity, and there is little dispute that the collapse of the two towers began high in the towers, in the areas where the airplanes struck.

Moreover, a demolition project would have required the tower walls to be opened on dozens of floors, followed by the insertion of thousands of pounds of explosives, fuses and ignition mechanisms, all sneaked past the security stations, inside hundreds of feet of walls on all four faces of both buildings. Then the walls presumably would have been closed up.

All this would have had to take place without attracting the notice of any of the thousands of tenants and workers in either building; no witness has ever reported such activity. Then on the morning of Sept. 11, the demolition explosives would have had to withstand the impacts of the airplanes, since the collapse did not begin for 57 minutes in one tower, and 102 minutes in the other.

Those who believe in the demolition theory remain unpersuaded by government statements new or old, and the officials who issued the would-be rejoinders say they are not surprised. “We realize that this fact sheet won’t convince those who hold to the alternative theories that our findings are sound,”

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

^
    You know Bentham Science is a group based in UAE, right?

Jones is a certified kook. And if you believe him, you are just as kooky.

Controlled demolition of a building to code requires weeks of preparation, including laying large quantities of explosive and cutting through beams, which would have rendered the building highly dangerous and which would have to be done without attracting the attention of the thousands of people who worked in the building.

The demolition theory has managed to endure what would seem to be enormous obstacles to its practicality. Controlled demolition is done from the bottom of buildings, not the top, to take advantage of gravity, and there is little dispute that the collapse of the two towers began high in the towers, in the areas where the airplanes struck.

Moreover, a demolition project would have required the tower walls to be opened on dozens of floors, followed by the insertion of thousands of pounds of explosives, fuses and ignition mechanisms, all sneaked past the security stations, inside hundreds of feet of walls on all four faces of both buildings. Then the walls presumably would have been closed up.

All this would have had to take place without attracting the notice of any of the thousands of tenants and workers in either building; no witness has ever reported such activity. Then on the morning of Sept. 11, the demolition explosives would have had to withstand the impacts of the airplanes, since the collapse did not begin for 57 minutes in one tower, and 102 minutes in the other.

Those who believe in the demolition theory remain unpersuaded by government statements new or old, and the officials who issued the would-be rejoinders say they are not surprised. “We realize that this fact sheet won’t convince those who hold to the alternative theories that our findings are sound,”
    1) No I did not. I fail to see what relevance this has to do with the facts.

2) No, I do not Jones personally so can't say whether he's a kook or not. The only thing I do know for certain at this point, is that is your opinion of him.

3) What is your point here? They could have had years to plan it for all we know.

4) False. Many people who worked in the buildings came forward and said they saw activity. They stated they saw workers, from a company that couldn't be found after the attacks happened, close off entire floors to work on or near the elevator shafts.

5) Perhaps those unpersuaded by the government's theory are so because the government's theory doesn't hold water when the facts of the matter are presented. The official story is a proven lie.

stevenash

Not one person came forward and said they saw activity.
    Can you or anybody claim they saw activity?

Anybody can say anything, it's another thing to prove it.

I can do this all say, but I am not, because tin foiled hat wearing kooks are not going to be pursuaded with fact.

Who is 'they' anyway?

There is nothing more dangerous that a man who thinks he's right.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Not one person came forward and said they saw activity.
    Can you or anybody claim they saw activity?

Anybody can say anything, it's another thing to prove it.

I can do this all say, but I am not, because tin foiled hat wearing kooks are not going to be pursuaded with fact.

There is nothing more dangerous that a man who thinks he's right.
    Many came forward. Do some research.

"There's nothing more dangerous than a man who thinks he's right".

Does this include you?

stevenash

Many came forward. Do some research.

"There's nothing more dangerous than a man who thinks he's right".

Does this include you?
    Onus is on you, provide a name of a person who saw demolation work going on.
    I'm the one calling bullshit, I'm the one calling you out, I did my homework a long time ago, provide a name of a person who claimed such demolation work went on with details.

I come from military/government family. I know how things work and don't.
    My dad made a living for 30 years working inside the government, I know things that most don't that I learned from him.

This is from my dad's obit.

An engineer, William was a graduate of the Newark College of Engineering and retired as the Chief Facilities Engineer of the Military Ocean Terminal in Bayonne. He was proud to serve as a certified alcohol and drug counselor for Prevention Links in the IDRC program for the State of New Jersey. He was a mental health associate at Fair Oaks from 1989 to 1992, was the acting chairman of the Union County Mental Health Board, and was a counselor for the Project Impact at Rutgers University.

Kermit

Like I said before, once the buildings got hit by the planes, blowing them up was pointless.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Onus is on you, provide a name of a person who saw demolation work going on.
    I'm the one calling bullshit, I'm the one calling you out, I did my homework a long time ago, provide a name of a person who claimed such demolation work went on with details.

I come from military/government family. I know how things work and don't.
    My dad made a living for 30 years working inside the government, I know things that most don't that I learned from him.
    So you came from a military family. So what? That means nothing in this regard.

I'll play your little game. Onus is on me huh? OK here you go...

https://sites.google.com/site/911sto...he34thfloor%3F

So, without further ado, here is the summary of witness statements contained in this article:
    WTC 1/2
    Number of total witnesses/reports listed here on the collapses: 149
    Number of witnesses who said they heard one or more loud explosions: 119
    Number of witnesses who specifically referred to bombs or explosive devices (primarily that initiated the collapses): 49
    Number of witnesses who were indicating that the WTC towers were brought down by sequential explosions and/or a controlled demolition: 21
    Number of witnesses who reported seeing lower level flashes inside the building just before one of the collapses: 4
    Number of witnesses found who reported that the North Tower was tilting over or showing other signs of imminent collapse (possibly rescue workers who tried to keep themselves and others safe after the first sudden collapse): 4
    Number of witnesses found who reported that the collapses looked normal, without any signs of explosions or bombs: 1
    Relatively clear audio/video evidence for explosives: 6
    WTC 1/2/7 post-collapse
    Number of witnesses who spoke about molten steel and extreme heat below the WTC rubble in the weeks and months after 9/11: 34
    FEMA report on heavy local sulfidation attacks on steel components: Confirmed
    WTC 7
    Witnesses who remembered talk that WTC 7 needed to be demolished (includes Larry Silverstein's comment "pull it"): 4
    Witnesses who reported explosives at WTC 7 early in the morning: 2
    Audio evidence for an initial explosion initiating collapse: 1
    Expert testimony claiming it was controlled demolition: 1
    Extreme heat specifically reported underneath WTC 7 rubble: 2

https://wikispooks.com/ISGP/911/911_...te_at_WTC.html

stevenash

Like I said before, once the buildings got hit by the planes, blowing them up was pointless.
    My dad was on the inside, this was not an inside job. But you can't tell the kooks that.
    My dad's responsiblity was to know all about the engineering aspect of ships, planes, structures.......

It never happened the way the kooks say it happened, I am not a know it all, I know a lot about a lot of things, little about some things, but more than confident in saying I know more about 9/11 than the average man does.

Kermit

And the same thing goes the other way. If the Government was going to blow up the buildings, then why go through the trouble hitting them with planes? Just say they were blown up by terrorists.

Kermit

My dad was on the inside, this was not an inside job. But you can't tell the kooks that.
    My dad's responsiblity was to know all about the engineering aspect of ships, planes, structures.......

It never happened the way the kooks say it happened, I am not a know it all, I know a lot about a lot of things, little about some things, but more than confident in saying I know more about 9/11 than the average man does.
    I agree with you, I should have said "Once they got his by planes, blowing them up would be pointless"

First 123 Last