shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Ok Justin Beiber ! :
    You've busted me. I'm Justin Bieber. A teen who has 40 million dollars and yet sees fit to work on a gambling forum in between singing, throwing eggs and drinking that syrup shit. You've talked to me on the phone you bloody dipshit... do I sound like a pre pub teen boy?! Either way the act has gotten beyond stale and those of us who care about you are sad to see you deteriorate like this. You need to sort yourself out.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    You've busted me. I'm Justin Bieber. A teen who has 40 million dollars and yet sees fit to work on a gambling forum in between singing, throwing eggs and drinking that syrup shit. You've talked to me on the phone you bloody dipshit... do I sound like a pre pub teen boy?! Either way the act has gotten beyond stale and those of us who care about you are sad to see you deteriorate like this. You need to sort yourself out.
    I've never talked to This particular ghost of yours on the phone before.

shari91

I've never talked to This particular ghost of yours on the phone before.
    Justin flippin' Bieber is a ghost of mine?! Do you understand what you're saying???? The kid has been in Fortune magazine, has broken worldwide records for most social media followers aka over 100 million and you think he's my ghost??? Dude... you've accused me of being like 15 people now. I thought it was bad before especially when my supposed ghosts were people who were at SBR bashes but now I'm actually a kid with 40 million working a mod job? You've lost the plot and you're embarrassing yourself now. No more can even be said on that.

Stop with the bumping.

bigboydan

Justin flippin' Bieber is a ghost of mine?! Do you understand what you're saying???? The kid has been in Fortune magazine, has broken worldwide records for most social media followers aka over 100 million and you think he's my ghost??? Dude... you've accused me of being like 15 people now. I thought it was bad before especially when my supposed ghosts were people who were at SBR bashes but now I'm actually a kid with 40 million working a mod job? You've lost the plot and you're embarrassing yourself now. No more can even be said on that.

Stop with the bumping.

I'm sorry for thinking you were Justin Bieber (That's JJgold/justin7) however, you are indeed by your own admission that you are The Giant (aka: Ernie Johnson).

shari91

I'm sorry for thinking you were Justin Bieber (That's JJgold/justin7) however, you are indeed by your own admission that you are The Giant (aka: Ernie Johnson).
    No one here is Justin Bieber. That'd be like saying Beyonce or even Michael Jordan was posting here. And that "admission" you refer to is the same as the "admission" that Sam has been hacking your computer for years: It's a joke. Everyone else understands it but you. People are laughing at you, not with you and you've turned yourself into the forum clown. I feel badly saying that but it's obvious now that it's sailed right over your head. You can keep searching and even get the Feds here to look as you keep threatening... I don't have a ghost and never have. You will never find a thing on me. However I am now considering coming after you with a libel suit to suck every penny out of you that should be going to shock therapy.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I dont think shari is justin bieber but she is poster the giant. They both have the same posting style

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    I dont think shari is justin bieber but she is poster the giant. They both have the same posting style

I spent like 6 months - documented on our mod logs - trying to find out if he was a ghost of seaweed. Wasted WAY too much time in poker to make sure. I have never had a ghost. Send in the FBI, CIA, forensic LL Cool J. You will never be able to pin that on me as it's untrue. I have zero need for a ghost.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

I spent like 6 months - documented on our mod logs - trying to find out if he was a ghost of seaweed. Wasted WAY too much time in poker to make sure. I have never had a ghost. Send in the FBI, CIA, forensic LL Cool J. You will never be able to pin that on me as it's untrue. I have zero need for a ghost.

LL Cool J

I will pay the points to change dans name to bignutjobdan

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

dumb thread people need lives

bigboydan

That is correct indeed however, at times it does tend to get confusing once in a while. My apologies for that mistake

Smoke

That is correct indeed however, at times it does tend to get confusing once in a while. My apologies for that mistake
    The giant is good peoples though. When we facetime on phone she wears a dr phil mask

bigboydan

The giant is good peoples though. When we facetime on phone she wears a dr phil mask
    I'm not saying giant isn't good people but their are all type of things to take into consideration when making decisions like what can she do for me in regards to a sound and successful working environment on all sides of the spectrum?

Smoke

I'm not saying giant isn't good people but their are all type of things to take into consideration when making decisions like what can she do for me in regards to a sound and successful working environment on all sides of the spectrum?
    i dont think that can be done sir

bigboydan

i dont think that can be done sir
    That's understandable and not exactly a viable option and can't accept the answer sir.

First 1234