GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

ok let's have it

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    We need to have a very serious talk and if you blow me off this time my wrath will be internationally catastrophic if you hear what I'm saying TheGiant (aka Shari) !
    I confess to this.

I'm Shari.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I confess to this.

I'm Shari.
    I know that because you have been stalking me for YEARS and stealing all of my concepts as well. Needless to say that doesn't make me too happy considering what you put me and mine through as well as costing me MILLIONS in the process !

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    ok let's have it

Yesterday 03:47 PM #38
    Chi_archie
    Netirement Ration
    Betpoints: 598
    Message Me

ok let's have it

10 followed by a comma then followed by 7 zeros behind it

10% inperpituity royality on all of your business dealing from this day forward

10k a month advisery type position with a 5 gaurneteed contract

Keep in mind that 20% of the above goes to Mr.Biteme and I'll take bmr and remain professional but only if you can workout a equitable business arrangement so he will sign-off on this since I already have a deal in principal with him.

Deal?

BTW, Tell Mr.Teddy I know and I said hi

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Yesterday 03:47 PM #38
    Chi_archie
    Netirement Ration
    Betpoints: 598
    Message Me

ok let's have it

10 followed by a comma then followed by 7 zeros behind it

10% inperpituity royality on all of your business dealing from this day forward

10k a month advisery type position with a 5 gaurneteed contract

Keep in mind that 20% of the above goes to Mr.Biteme and I'll take bmr and remain professional but only if you can workout a equitable business arrangement so he will sign-off on this since I already have a deal in principal with him.

Deal?

BTW, Tell Mr.Teddy I know and I said hi
    Deal!

where should I send the cheque?

bigboydan

Deal!

where should I send the cheque?
    Did Mr.Biteme sign-off on this?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

just tell me all the names you want me to sign on the check

bigboydan

just tell me all the names you want me to sign on the check
    Then we offically have a deal sir. All I ask is that you give me a couple of weeks so I can make the proper arrangements on my end in regards to the checks.

I believe you already have Mr.Biteme's info

In the next couple of days we'll have to workout a few details on the royalties, ect and I look forward to the new venture at BMR.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I know that because you have been stalking me for YEARS and stealing all of my concepts as well. Needless to say that doesn't make me too happy considering what you put me and mine through as well as costing me MILLIONS in the process !

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Indeed and hence the in perpetuity royalties that I insisted on as well as were agreed upon sir.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: yisman

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

everything sounds good Dan

the one demand I have is that I'll be bringing Vegas Dave, Blondie, and Tacomax on staff at BMR and they will be slightly in higher positions, though they won't be your bosses per se

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Sorry about the other thread Dan but I had to do my own "playing dumb". For reasons that needn't be put here.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I respectfully disagree but thats ok because it'll all be settled on June 8th.
    So now I'm The Giant too????!!! WTF dude. You've lost the plot. Not even sure what to say about this crap anymore but I'll repeat it one more time: I have never had a ghost on SBR. In fact I was the only one who kept posting under my own name when the whole BI thing went down and people made tracks. I copped shit and even death threats against my son and I every single day... if I were going to pussy out and use another name it would've been then but I never did as I knew I hadn't done anything wrong. The only 'ideas' I've ever heard you mention were nutty ones about how John was hacking all your stuff, etc. I have NOT cost you MILLIONS. I have NOT been stalking you for years.

Jesus, just reading this all back makes me wonder if I'm in some wacko dream. Dan, I adore you... but you're way off base here. Again.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    WTF dude. You've lost the plot.... Dan, I adore you... but you're way off base here. Again.
    Hey... WHOA... Hey!!!
    Shar ya know I adore YOU but don't fukk up my million dollar deal here, pal

Hopefully with the windfall I can make Walker an offer he can't refuse and boy oh boy will there be changes
    Naked "Winners & Losers" reports for starters -- following the highly successful Canadian biz model "Naked News" -- and o'course you can have any position you want (and perhaps direct JoJo into her positions on naked W&L Report?)

And Arch, please don't dawdle w/ those checks lest I ring up some old Al the Pizza Man associates I know round your parts, cuz we wouldn't want to jeopardize your stellar SBR posting career with a lost finger or two... capische?

TIA, sir

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: yisman

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Hey... WHOA... Hey!!!

Hopefully with the windfall I can make Walker an offer he can't refuse and boy oh boy will there be changes
    Naked "Winners & Losers" reports for starters -- following the highly successful Canadian biz model "Naked News" -- and o'course you can have any position you want (and perhaps direct JoJo into her positions on naked W&L Report?)

And Arch, please don't dawdle w/ those checks lest I ring up some old Al the Pizza Man associates I know round your parts, cuz we wouldn't want to jeopardize your stellar SBR posting career with a lost finger or two... capische?

TIA, sir

hahahahaha ok you made me giggle darling man! But you forgot that Jojo and I are apparently the same person so we'd need to hook that up with camera tricks or at least holographs.

All jokes aside, I visit here every fortnight or so or when someone sends me a link that prompts me to come. It makes me sad that someone like Dan who I thought was a friend despite his conspiracy theories about John and SBR now feels the need to hurl all this crap at me. He knows in his heart I'm not any of the multitude of people he's accusing me of being and I know that but it still makes me sad. It's like by my stepping back from here for a couple of months I've died and people feel they can sling whatever crap they want to and yet I haven't gone anywhere. I was simply taking a break from the forum after a tough year in which I copped it every which way on here. Hopefully when Dan wakes up tomorrow he realizes how silly he's been and I receive an apology in my inbox and then he goes off to get himself sorted because honestly the stuff he's been saying just isn't normal.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Hey... WHOA... Hey!!!

TIA, sir

shari, you doth protest too much. Here we have one of your other accounts confessing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I confess to this.

I'm Shari.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Hmm, ya your me and your trying to convice me your not him sir. LOL
    Are you denying that you're me? That's fukked up pal.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post

shari, you doth protest too much. Here we have one of your other accounts confessing.
    lol

Too tired now but appreciate the effort... I'll check back in a fortnight or so and expect to have y'all saying I'm also Lou, Dozer and Ganch. Crazy Town.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

We met Shari at the 2012 SBR Bash in las Vegas. Jojo is not Shari.

bigboydan

everything sounds good Dan

the one demand I have is that I'll be bringing Vegas Dave, Blondie, and Tacomax on staff at BMR and they will be slightly in higher positions, though they won't be your bosses per se

That sounds acceptable just as long as I have a say with certain things particularly regarding new revenue avenues.

Now I'd rather not say too much in this type of enviorment however, I assume a points system will be put in place. If so then we need discuss matters as it pretains to the royalities..... Don't worry I don't forsee any objections though especially knowing it will benefits our interest in the long run.

bigboydan

So now I'm The Giant too????!!! WTF dude. You've lost the plot. Not even sure what to say about this crap anymore but I'll repeat it one more time: I have never had a ghost on SBR. In fact I was the only one who kept posting under my own name when the whole BI thing went down and people made tracks. I copped shit and even death threats against my son and I every single day... if I were going to pussy out and use another name it would've been then but I never did as I knew I hadn't done anything wrong. The only 'ideas' I've ever heard you mention were nutty ones about how John was hacking all your stuff, etc. I have NOT cost you MILLIONS. I have NOT been stalking you for years.

Jesus, just reading this all back makes me wonder if I'm in some wacko dream. Dan, I adore you... but you're way off base here. Again.
    My deal is in place so I'll just put back on my tin foil hat for now Miss. Shari

bigboydan

Hey... WHOA... Hey!!!

TIA, sir

Mr.Biteme,

I felt the entire deal was fair to all parties involved and I feel you would agree based on your comments. I think once things get worked out on my end this should be a nice venture for all parties involved.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    Are you denying that you're me? That's fukked up pal.
    I'm not me and your not you.... In fact were all Miss.Shari or are well both Mr.Biteme... Oh hell, I think were both Mr.Archie.

bigboydan

lol

Too tired now but appreciate the effort... I'll check back in a fortnight or so and expect to have y'all saying I'm also Lou, Dozer and Ganch. Crazy Town.
    A crazy town on a crazy train.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Sorry about the other thread Dan but I had to do my own "playing dumb". For reasons that needn't be put here.
    No worries because I understand the delicate nature that surrounds these types of things. Now your starting to understand more why I wore the "tin foil hat".

The Kraken

lol

I thought that was come on knowldege.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I thought that was come on knowldege.
    Theirs a lot of things that are common knowledge but by talking about them it's not always the best thing for anybody's business.

Oh,,, Speaking of Mr.Dozer, I'll contact him in a few days and have him pass along the info to you in regards to where you can send the funds. Would that be an acceptable way to help keep things safe on your end sir?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

sounds safe enough to me

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

I'll give you a good url to play with. JoeWager.com.

I got this years ago as part of another acquisition.

bigboydan

sounds safe enough to me

I felt it was also but I just wanted to double check and make sure. Anyways, I do have a few things to do this weekend so I'll contact him on Monday afternoon.

Please make sure things get disperse the funds accordingly.

I look forward to this oppertunity and thank you for your support sir.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    I'll give you a good url to play with. JoeWager.com.

I got this years ago as part of another acquisition.
    I remember the JoeWager site way back when you originally acquired it John.

This one is going to need a complete overhaul so it's going to keep my very busy but it sure does give me a few new ideas.

The Kraken

BBD reinventing the internet!

BBD FTW

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Need some new concepts. Maybe a JoeWager hedge fund with a few top cappers managing the fund. Switch out any losers. Something unique.

First 1234 Last