COdoubleBizzle
    COdoubleBizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Hey guys I'm looking for ceap knock off jerseys, any help?

Anybody know of any good trustworthy sites, shoot me a pm. I't tight on cash after I totaled my car Sunday, and need to buy my dad and brother Christmas presents. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Lol I'm tight after a crash on Sunday. No offence sounds like that crash was your nfl picks. Just google wholesale china sites. My brother bought a couple nhl jerseys and tbh the quality ain't far off.. Just don't wear em in public
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave NavsPicks 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

You'll never get em by Christmas. Last time I ordered some, it took almost 2 months.

COdoubleBizzle
    COdoubleBizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    You'll never get em by Christmas. Last time I ordered some, it took almost 2 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Lol I'm tight after a crash on Sunday. No offense sounds like that crash was your nfl picks. Just google wholesale china sites. My brother bought a couple nhl jerseys and tbh the quality ain't far off.. Just don't wear em in public
    thanks guys

My picks were fine, im a small time guy. I just did the noob thing and ML parlay of NE BALT and DEN, all undefeated at home and made a quick 1:1 100. I only got to watch the game this week because totaled my car on my way to work :/

Big Bang Clock
    TB12
    Big Bang Clock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1159

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Lol I'm tight after a crash on Sunday. No offence sounds like that crash was your nfl picks. Just google wholesale china sites. My brother bought a couple nhl jerseys and tbh the quality ain't far off.. Just don't wear em in public
    Any particular reason why you won't wear them in public?

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bang Clock View Post
    Any particular reason why you won't wear them in public?
    The only place you should be wearing hockey jersey in alberta weather is an oilers game.. And you can spot a fake their easily just bought a couple of em to see what they looked like. Side by side u can tell but if it's by itself u can't say it's fake