DAVEYCROCKET
    DAVEYCROCKET's Avatar Become A Pro!

lets really do some investigating..... hrwager kicked sperm out... then bails him out for THOUSANDS "with a low rollover that cant be revealed" (your words not mine)... sperm #1 poster at EOG ... hrwager new sponsor at EOG .. you two morons mikeyanks and darkhat post at eog... would you ever see a good book do this? tony at 5dimes? dsi? heritage?

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by DAVEYCROCKET View Post
    good come back... why hasn't anything been done in months? why hasn't a site been created in months? this has been weeks of empty threats. until something happened STFU as anyone with half a brain knows you are not going to do anything. and I see across the street. you really think being bailed out by hrwager is good? a book that wont be around 1 year from now? you really think people are that stupid? just a coincidence darkhat and mikeyanks post all day everyday at eog? and hr wager is an eog sponsor? its really not difficult? eog JOKE hrwager BIGGER JOKE mikeyanks and darkhat BIGGEST JOKE
    LMAO another amateur with no real experience clearly. Funny you ignored the comment about you paying for touts picks. Do you pay a tout for picks, or have you recently? I believe you ignored it cause you created the thread about it.

We have helped bail out many posters with reputable books...this is documented which is why you're literally one of maybe two posters out of thousands questioning it. The others have been reading about it for years and some assisted. And HRwager has no payout complaints..and the book the owner worked at before then??? zero complaints.

Stick to posting what you know about.

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

First of all these assholes didn't steal money from me. Im not about to put my neck on the line for someone else. But I will help whoever asks. Plenty of info was posted and then quickly deleted by SBR.

Cesar/Leo and Robert Wavro are making hard for people to even report anything public about getting stiffed. Bobby etc arent stupid. The minute you asked for a payout they needed a copy of your drivers license. Once they have all that info they can get whatever other info they need to slander you all over the internet and make you into the scammer. As Darker stated they are posting pictures of peoples families and wives etc. So we did the same thing to Bobby.

Its hard for us to show all the evidence because the people that can prove they got payments from Robert Wavro don't want to go public and risk all their info posted on Bobby and Cesar/Leo's fake review site.

As for me stating someone was on Bobby's street. All that was true. The person was convinced to not do anything stupid because it wasn't worth it.

If you would like Bobby's ex wife's info so she can tell you how big of a scumbag he really is then just let us know.

Also its a little to late because it was deleted but plenty of posters here saw Bobby and his wifes facebook where his male order bride was friends with leo and his sister in law was posting on Leo's wall everyday.

DAVEYCROCKET

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    LMAO another amateur with no real experience clearly. Funny you ignored the comment about you paying for touts picks. Do you pay a tout for picks, or have you recently? I believe you ignored it cause you created the thread about it.

We have helped bail out many posters with reputable books...this is documented which is why you're literally one of maybe two posters out of thousands questioning it. The others have been reading about it for years and some assisted. And HRwager has no payout complaints..and the book the owner worked at before then??? zero complaints.

Stick to posting what you know about.
    wow that is some real investigating.. you look at my past posts and I bought a touts picks? great, and I lost. what the hell does the have to do with anything? I see across the street you have bailed out two posters? sperm who is your but buddy and jazy who u posted today about stiffing another book? where is all these people documented at????????? let me guess will be on the website in the full report? please show me where it is documented where anyone else, but sperm and jazy were "bailed out" by this crap book.

DAVEYCROCKET

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    First of all these assholes didn't steal money from me. Im not about to put my neck on the line for someone else. But I will help whoever asks. Plenty of info was posted and then quickly deleted by SBR.

Cesar/Leo and Robert Wavro are making hard for people to even report anything public about getting stiffed. Bobby etc arent stupid. The minute you asked for a payout they needed a copy of your drivers license. Once they have all that info they can get whatever other info they need to slander you all over the internet and make you into the scammer. As Darker stated they are posting pictures of peoples families and wives etc. So we did the same thing to Bobby.

Its hard for us to show all the evidence because the people that can prove they got payments from Robert Wavro don't want to go public and risk all their info posted on Bobby and Cesar/Leo's fake review site.

As for me stating someone was on Bobby's street. All that was true. The person was convinced to not do anything stupid because it wasn't worth it.

If you would like Bobby's ex wife's info so she can tell you how big of a scumbag he really is then just let us know.

Also its a little to late because it was deleted but plenty of posters here saw Bobby and his wifes facebook where his male order bride was friends with leo and his sister in law was posting on Leo's wall everyday.
    once again, great investigative reporting. you went on facebook and found info available to everyone? great job, google works on your computer. I get bobby is a scam and so is 18th, but why continue this BS when you know you are not going to do anything. you called the feds and said someone stiffed me? you really think if the feds were going to bobbys house they would let darkhat investigations know? did Obama tell u guys the plan before they killed bin laden. you guys are a fukkin joke and are not doing anything so STFU and go back sukkin georges penis at hrwager

DAVEYCROCKET

we go from the full report will be ready soon to once someone questions this BS you now say ..... Its hard for us to show all the evidence because the people that can prove they got payments from Robert Wavro don't want to go public and risk all their info posted on Bobby and Cesar/Leo's fake review site.

Mikeyanks23

Welcome, xxxxxxxx
    Your balance: 9xxx.00
    Available: 9xxx

posted up 3 times in total green dot..he sent me a 100 and a 200 green dot early.

i sort of knew it might be a scam was never 100% certain about this one.

what a total SCAM scum "LEO" is...

he had no interst in paying anything else so said some rule 22 or 24 or some bullshit which means all funds in total are stolen..

DAVEYCROCKET

Welcome, xxxxxxxx
    Your balance: 9xxx.00
    Available: 9xxx

posted up 3 times in total green dot..he sent me a 100 and a 200 green dot early.

i sort of knew it might be a scam was never 100% certain about this one.

what a total SCAM scum "LEO" is...

he had no interst in paying anything else so said some rule 22 or 24 or some bullshit which means all funds in total are stolen..

didn't answer my question... darkhat said all documented across the street and NOTHING is except sperm and jazy. once again sperm is #1 poster there and jazy today was accused of stiffing a wanna be book... where is "all this documented where you helped everyone" (once again your guys words not mine)

darkhat

didn't answer my question... darkhat said all documented across the street and NOTHING is except sperm and jazy. once again sperm is #1 poster there and jazy today was accused of stiffing a wanna be book... where is "all this documented where you helped everyone" (once again your guys words not mine)
    we didn't help jazy and never said we actually did. At one time we said we'd look into it.

why are you afraid to post under your true handle.....tell us who you are if you aren't scared

it's the internet man, no reason to care

Mikeyanks23

we go from the full report will be ready soon to once someone questions this BS you now say ..... Its hard for us to show all the evidence because the people that can prove they got payments from Robert Wavro don't want to go public and risk all their info posted on Bobby and Cesar/Leo's fake review site.
    You obviously missed it when it was posted here. Unless you were here 24/7 you would have missed it. It was deleted in mins.

Let me ask you a question. If you saw John Smith bought a touts picks and they lost etc and John smith posted about the tout service being a scam and then the tout published all Johns info and families info etc. And you happened to buy the picks and the same thing happened to you. Would you still go public with it and risk them posting your info and your wife's info etc?

We have the info. We are trying to figure out a way to publish it on our site that is not so obvious which person sent it to us.

Its not that easy.

I can't understand why you have a problem with us trying to steer people away from this scam shop.

There is alot of Jazys around. Guys who are addicted to gambling but happen to be broke. And then get an email with a 300% bonus and then deposit.

We can't stop these guys from depositing their last $100 or $200. But we can help them not deposit it into a book where if they do get on a hot run they will actually be paid.

DAVEYCROCKET

we didn't help jazy and never said we actually did. At one time we said we'd look into it.

why are you afraid to post under your true handle.....tell us who you are if you aren't scared

it's the internet man, no reason to care
    even better ... so you helped so many people when really it is just your friend sperm? answer the question... where is it "documented across the street where you helped so many people" and that is my point it is the INTERNET!!! why act like tough guys and lie and make empty threats. I 100% get 18th and bobby are scams but why clutter this thread with this nonsense? we go from a full report to no report cause people are scared and we go from we helped all these people to just one. quit the BS and take it back to eog

darkhat

edit.

DAVEYCROCKET

You obviously missed it when it was posted here. Unless you were here 24/7 you would have missed it. It was deleted in mins.

Let me ask you a question. If you saw John Smith bought a touts picks and they lost etc and John smith posted about the tout service being a scam and then the tout published all Johns info and families info etc. And you happened to buy the picks and the same thing happened to you. Would you still go public with it and risk them posting your info and your wife's info etc?

We have the info. We are trying to figure out a way to publish it on our site that is not so obvious which person sent it to us.

Its not that easy.

I can't understand why you have a problem with us trying to steer people away from this scam shop.

There is alot of Jazys around. Guys who are addicted to gambling but happen to be broke. And then get an email with a 300% bonus and then deposit.

We can't stop these guys from depositing their last $100 or $200. But we can help them not deposit it into a book where if they do get on a hot run they will actually be paid.
    100% you are right I wouldn't. but why would you post a full report is coming and now people are scared. lie #1 ... why would the feds tell you in mid fen they are going to someones house (that is lie#2) .. lie #3 .. why say you helped so many people and it is documented across the street when it is not?

Mikeyanks23

Davey im going to bed. I don't feel like going back and forth with you all night. If you want to play at 18th hole. Then goodluck.

Also theres a few people on SBR that also said they were stiffed. I can only imagine how many were stiffed that don't know about the forums.

Davey have a great night
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-23-14 at 05:36 PM.

darkhat

Davey im going to bed. I don't feel like going back and forth with you all night. If you want to play at 18th hole. Then goodluck.

Also theres a few people on SBR that also said they were stiffed. I can only imagine how many were stiffed that don't know about the forums.

Davey have a great night
    same

night man

DAVEYCROCKET

Davey have a great night
    are you slow? I said 18th is a scam? anyone who plays at a site like that deserves to be scammed? all of sudden I ask some questions and you cannot answer? where am I defending 18th? ive said multiple time bobby/ 18th are scams. but why come in here with your fake investigative reporting and empty threats?

DAVEYCROCKET

go spoon sperm and George

DAVEYCROCKET

all of sudden someone sees the real story here and we are off to bed. c ya in eog in a few morons

Mikeyanks23

100% you are right I wouldn't. but why would you post a full report is coming and now people are scared. lie #1 ... why would the feds tell you in mid fen they are going to someones house (that is lie#2) .. lie #3 .. why say you helped so many people and it is documented across the street when it is not?
    I should have clarified. One of the people who was stiffed said he had connections to a guy who is a fed. And told him he would have time to talk to Robert in mid feb.

I never said we helped so many people. If the handful of people we were able to help want to come forward then that is up to them.
    Listen this guy ****** over someone who i consider a friend and he asked me to spread the word and it snowballed from there. I felt bad the people that got in contact with me. And we did what we could.

If you want to continue to have a back and forth I'll come back on tomorrow or you can post it under eog name.

Mikeyanks23

are you slow? I said 18th is a scam? anyone who plays at a site like that deserves to be scammed? all of sudden I ask some questions and you cannot answer? where am I defending 18th? ive said multiple time bobby/ 18th are scams. but why come in here with your fake investigative reporting and empty threats?
    I apologize. I didn't see that you said that. I get up around 4-430 in the am. Very rarely am I even on this late. You can spend all night going through the times of my posts on both forums and see that for yourself.

I will see you tomorrow and answer all your questions.

all of sudden someone sees the real story here and we are off to bed. c ya in eog in a few morons
    Am not running or hiding from anything. Unlike some people I have the same name on SBR as I do EOG.

DAVEYCROCKET

when you guys "get up" please answer these questions, if not quit cluttering this forum with your BS
    please keep in mind I agree with the scam with bobby/18th but why act the way you are?
    1) where did I stick up for 18th and say id play there
    2) why would the feds tell darkhat invest their plans to go bobbys house
    3) why say a full report is coming then 30 mins later it is not
    4) why say a website will be up when 2 months later it is not
    5) why say you guys have helped LOTS of people and it is documented across the street and it is not
    6) what does me buying tout picks and losing have to do with your empty theats.
    7) why act like you guys are CIA agents when you got info from googling things?
    to me to until these questions are answered you guys are just as bad as bobby with the lies and have lost all credibility.

xpress
    On lockdown
    xpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

nice call, Davey

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

I don't even bother responding to him anymore because the info is out there and he's lost already. All he will do is ignore the 500 threads everywhere and say "chump" a few times. Everybody can read about him not owning it but actually working for Carlos.

The guy knows he is buried, and any simple search turns up tons and tons of info. The info SBR had to delete to save his life is posted across the street. The fact that he's a pizza bettor says it all. That's what we call guys who can't afford to bet real money and have to bet with kiddie points. Guys grinding out pennies here and there hoping to win a pizza for dinner. It's even sadder when you see them bragging about buying an ipad with kiddie points, because a financially secure person just walks the fukk into best buy.

The worst part is everyone who comes forward saying they got scammed actually gets put on another public website they have. They post the persons full name, family info, and contact info. Then they make up lies saying these honest people are actually scam artists.

When you lay your head on your pillow at night the only thing you have with you is your integrity. Bobby, I will honestly apologize for anything bad I said about you if you please remove those innocent people's names, pictures, and families from that other site of yours.
    You think I'm involved with 18th, now you think I'm the owner of that OTGS website? Know what I think? I think you're fukkin delusional & DHI is a joke... First I was labeled as the 18th owner, now I just work for some Carlos dude? Come on man, at least get your fake stories str8.

You had no problem slandering an innocent person like myself who only played at 18th, accusing me of theft & posting my personal info. Now I'm suppose to feel bad that some website I have nothing to do with is slandering your cronies? Karma's a bitch huh?

DAVEYCROCKET

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    You think I'm involved with 18th, now you think I'm the owner of that OTGS website? Know what I think? I think you're fukkin delusional & DHI is a joke... First I was labeled as the 18th owner, now I just work for some Carlos dude? Come on man, at least get your fake stories str8.

You had no problem slandering an innocent person like myself who only played at 18th, accusing me of theft & posting my personal info. Now I'm suppose to feel bad that some website I have nothing to do with is slandering your cronies? Karma's a bitch huh?
    bobby sorry but guilty by association. you friggin bragged about these guys and now your defending yourself by putting your reputation on the line by using betpoints. you lost all credibility also, especially by even acknowledging these empty threats. and you calling people chumps every 4 words is quite annoying. hit the bricks CHUMP as anything you say is as valuable as bill Clinton's words in the 90s.
    Points Awarded:

ADR51 gave DAVEYCROCKET 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Nice try newbie, where did I acknowledge the empty threats? Until you get a clue, run along across the street with MikeYanks & Darkhat. You should try being nicer to them, they my let you join the infamous DHI gang. The initiation is sucking their rosters, right up your alley.

DAVEYCROCKET

Nice try newbie, where did I acknowledge the empty threats? Until you get a clue, run along across the street with MikeYanks & Darkhat. You should try being nicer to them, they my let you join the infamous DHI gang. The initiation is sucking their rosters, right up your alley.
    cool.

playz
    playz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was stiffed and still waiting for help. 6800 in total. I have not been contacted.
    Last edited by shari91; 01-28-14 at 09:31 AM. Reason: personal info

DAVEYCROCKET

Quote Originally Posted by playz View Post
    I was stiffed and still waiting for help. 6800 in total. I have not been contacted.
    playz, you really think these guys will help you? did you read the last few posts? you are a moron as well for keeping that much $$ in any book, let alone 27th hole or whatever. then you come in here beg for help, have been for weeks as well. get the point, nooone is helping you. how many times do you have to post your email? prop bet... times playz posts his email begging for help vs bobbywaves using the word "chump" ... close one?
    Last edited by shari91; 01-28-14 at 09:31 AM.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

bobby posting and using chump

Rangers901
    Rangers901's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're getting so defensive because you're guilty.

You're a fat, ugly, bald fu*king moron, with a disgusting wife which appears to be a hybrid between a pig, and a fat ape.

You're a degenerate gambler who neglects his kids, wife, family, etc. so you can come on SBR and wager with your points.

You completely neglect the question being asked. For example, why is this Leo guy connected to you and your family through facebook?

You're guilty, not only that, but you try to escape your insignificant shitty ass life by coming to SBR and giving people the impression that you have even a fraction of intelligence inside that meat head.

Look at yourself, how can you even look at that atrocious face in the mirror? Not only are you fat, ugly, etc. but on top of that, you're a scammer who has nothing going for them.

The deposits stop coming in, think the heat is off, so he returns to do what he's best at, wagering with point.

You can deflect anything you want away from yourself, but whoever hasn't realized by now that you're involved is just as moronic as you believing you're till convincing people you're not.

How anyone can see anything in you i beyond me. I feel very sorry for your children.
    Points Awarded:

DAVEYCROCKET gave Rangers901 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

inthedesert gave Rangers901 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bostonboss, and darkhat

DAVEYCROCKET

when you guys "get up" please answer these questions, if not quit cluttering this forum with your BS
    please keep in mind I agree with the scam with bobby/18th but why act the way you are?
    1) where did I stick up for 18th and say id play there
    2) why would the feds tell darkhat invest their plans to go bobbys house
    3) why say a full report is coming then 30 mins later it is not
    4) why say a website will be up when 2 months later it is not
    5) why say you guys have helped LOTS of people and it is documented across the street and it is not
    6) what does me buying tout picks and losing have to do with your empty theats.
    7) why act like you guys are CIA agents when you got info from googling things?
    to me to until these questions are answered you guys are just as bad as bobby with the lies and have lost all credibility.
    darkhat... I see you gave rangers points for his post so I know you are now up from your early nap last night. care to answer these questions?

darkhat

darkhat... I see you gave rangers points for his post so I know you are now up from your early nap last night. care to answer these questions?
    I'm replying to you on your non ghost handle at another forum

the one where you said the same exact things word for word a few weeks ago

DAVEYCROCKET

I'm replying to you on your non ghost handle at another forum

the one where you said the same exact things word for word a few weeks ago
    wait.. you said no one ever questioned you guys. now a "ghost handle did" ... wtf is that? show me where I can get the answers to these questions... you are so full of it .. it gets more comical every post

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

I have some information that I would like to give out. I was getting multiple emails to my spam inbox of coarse and they were from 18 hole sportsbook trying to get me to deposit for 200% cash bonuses. Every once in a while I would get the same emai for 300% cash reload deposit. I obvioulsy knew this was a scam and was become irritated. I replied to the email and stated to the sender that I had a present for the this person sending me these bogus emails and that I would like to personally hand deliver it.

The interesting part of this story............In a different thread on this board, I believe under the GTBETS thread, Bobbywaves goes on to make the comment that "he never received his present. Well Bobbywaves would be the only person who knew what that sentence meant besides me. That response he made right there has 100% convinced me that he is strictly behind the 18th hold scam and if continues to deny it through any of you guys I hope you take this information into consideration and reallize the Bobby is the agent behind the 18th hole and to be honest I hope he pays the hard way.

I must admit over the coarse of my life I have made some questionable choices that sometimes I have a rough time laying my head down on the pillow at night. I just couldnt imagine the fear he must have when laying his head on the piollow at night. I guess what it come down to is thaht there will always be the low-lifes that walk the earth and we seem to have one here on the forum. To Darkhat----Props goes out to you for the effort you are putting into bring scum like this down and making them face justice. Much props bro!!

CW

DAVEYCROCKET

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    I have some information that I would like to give out. I was getting multiple emails to my spam inbox of coarse and they were from 18 hole sportsbook trying to get me to deposit for 200% cash bonuses. Every once in a while I would get the same emai for 300% cash reload deposit. I obvioulsy knew this was a scam and was become irritated. I replied to the email and stated to the sender that I had a present for the this person sending me these bogus emails and that I would like to personally hand deliver it.

The interesting part of this story............In a different thread on this board, I believe under the GTBETS thread, Bobbywaves goes on to make the comment that "he never received his present. Well Bobbywaves would be the only person who knew what that sentence meant besides me. That response he made right there has 100% convinced me that he is strictly behind the 18th hold scam and if continues to deny it through any of you guys I hope you take this information into consideration and reallize the Bobby is the agent behind the 18th hole and to be honest I hope he pays the hard way.

I must admit over the coarse of my life I have made some questionable choices that sometimes I have a rough time laying my head down on the pillow at night. I just couldnt imagine the fear he must have when laying his head on the piollow at night. I guess what it come down to is thaht there will always be the low-lifes that walk the earth and we seem to have one here on the forum. To Darkhat----Props goes out to you for the effort you are putting into bring scum like this down and making them face justice. Much props bro!!

CW

First ... 45678910 ... Last