1. #71
    darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-18-10
    Posts: 5,722
    Betpoints: 2882

    bobby is refreshing this thread every 30 seconds

  2. #72
    looneytunes
    looneytunes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-16-10
    Posts: 216

    Still posting over at c o ve rs lastime I looked

  3. #73
    Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-30-10
    Posts: 4,517
    Betpoints: 1136

    Bobby got his son some nice xmas presents with Sperms money. Definitely didnt stiff sperm to pay off his massive CC debt though.

  4. #74
    Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-30-10
    Posts: 4,517
    Betpoints: 1136

    Quote Originally Posted by looneytunes View Post
    Still posting over at c o ve rs lastime I looked
    THey banned me the minute i said 18th hole and bobby were stiffs.

  5. #75
    Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-20-10
    Posts: 3,231

    Bobby has just posted in the points forum, clams he has no relationship with 18...... im saying he is full of shit.....Can someone link this thread in the points forum, where it says stud mlb owes bobby points..Thanks

  6. #76
    looneytunes
    looneytunes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-16-10
    Posts: 216

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    THey banned me the minute i said 18th hole and bobby were stiffs.
    Not much of a loss. Pretty much all you see over there is locals and sm PPH garbage books like this one trying to lure people in with high referral bonuses.

  7. #77
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,719
    Betpoints: 13341

    How do we know what his balance is in his bookmaker.com account?
    What's his covers handle?
    Did SUMAN & DOWNSOUTH also have balances at 18th?
    Which SBR members are owed by 18th?

  8. #78
    playz
    playz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-31-09
    Posts: 494

    I'm owed mid 4 figures.

  9. #79
    Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-30-10
    Posts: 4,517
    Betpoints: 1136

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    How do we know what his balance is in his bookmaker.com account?
    What's his covers handle?
    Did SUMAN & DOWNSOUTH also have balances at 18th?
    Which SBR members are owed by 18th?
    Jay, DHI knows everything about Bobby. We know what bets he made what balances he has at every book. We know he was forced to shut his DSI account down when it was hacked. Theres alot we have left out.

    Trust me he was behind 18th hole from day 1 with Cesar
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TitsArriba

  10. #80
    darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-18-10
    Posts: 5,722
    Betpoints: 2882

    we have tons of research to back up our claims

  11. #81
    Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-30-10
    Posts: 4,517
    Betpoints: 1136

    Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    we have tons of research to back up our claims
    We had to buy a new filing cabinet at our office just to keep all of our research in.
    Points Awarded:

    darkhat gave Mikeyanks23 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  12. #82
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,719
    Betpoints: 13341

    Are you able to say what his balance is at Bookmaker.com or if he has balances in any other offshores?

  13. #83
    5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-11
    Posts: 49,625
    Betpoints: 34514

    I'm suprised anybody deposited into this book in the first place. Especially with really just 1 poster touting the place as just amazing. Hopefully nobody or very very few here fell for this non sense. Guess I shouldn't be suprised
    Last edited by 5mike5; 12-16-13 at 01:01 AM.

  14. #84
    dink
    dink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-13
    Posts: 665
    Betpoints: 190

    Be careful here, I think 5mike5 is bobbywaves.

    Darkhat investigations please confirm.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TitsArriba

  15. #85
    5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-11
    Posts: 49,625
    Betpoints: 34514

    Dink is just a stooge

    that we all know. Spends his timing trying to be funny and troll threads for other guys attention. Stalks seaweed like an obsessed teenager girl. Read all his posts. Has to be a mommys basement poster. its really Fukkin embarrassing at this point...

    no1 that says heritage and 5dimes are terrible/stiff books is going 2 b taken seriously...what a goof. And that just shows how very CLUELESS u are about the offshore industry. If u haven't noticed stooge no1 here even pays attention to u.

    and saying im bobbywaves even adds to ur very sad rep bulit up here in just 3 months newbie.

    Try again. Even u can do better than that can't u?
    Last edited by 5mike5; 12-16-13 at 02:54 PM.
    Points Awarded:

    ADR51 gave 5mike5 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  16. #86
    Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 3,032
    Betpoints: 2866

    Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    I'm suprised anybody deposited into this book in the first place. Especially with really just 1 poster touting the place as just amazing. Hopefully nobody or very very few here fell for this non sense. Guess I shouldn't be suprised
    Yeah I thought it was pretty weird when he would compare books he would say he recommends these 5dimes, Bookmaker, and 18thhole. Then he would go on to say 18th hole had higher limits and he likes them better than everywhere else. He almost got me to tester it with $250-$500 but i was busy working on other stuff as this was the last on my list and im more careful on new books this year.

  17. #87
    Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 3,032
    Betpoints: 2866

    Quote Originally Posted by dink View Post
    Be careful here, I think 5mike5 is bobbywaves.

    Darkhat investigations please confirm.
    Naw he's not bobby.
    Points Awarded:

    5mike5 gave Legions36 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  18. #88
    HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-13-08
    Posts: 5,487
    Betpoints: 247

    Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Yeah I thought it was pretty weird when he would compare books he would say he recommends these 5dimes, Bookmaker, and 18thhole. Then he would go on to say 18th hole had higher limits and he likes them better than everywhere else. He almost got me to tester it with $250-$500 but i was busy working on other stuff as this was the last on my list and im more careful on new books this year.
    Yep. Also the fact he repeatedly quoted that fake "review" site, even after I proved it was a scam setup entirely to promote 18th. Despite that, I figured at most he was just a referral shill, nothing more. It just seemed too blatant for him to have a direct financial interest.


    Edit: Just looked at the "onthegamblersside" webmaster..........




    That's like 5 miles from bobbywaves in Trenton. Pretty much seals the case I guess.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-23-14 at 06:32 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TitsArriba, and Mikeyanks23

  19. #89
    5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-11
    Posts: 49,625
    Betpoints: 34514

    Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Yeah I thought it was pretty weird when he would compare books he would say he recommends these 5dimes, Bookmaker, and 18thhole. Then he would go on to say 18th hole had higher limits and he likes them better than everywhere else. He almost got me to tester it with $250-$500 but i was busy working on other stuff as this was the last on my list and im more careful on new books this year.
    i totally agree...his touting them up their with A+ books like 5dimes and bookmaker was a joke from the start...plus it was an every day thing...

  20. #90
    Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-30-10
    Posts: 4,517
    Betpoints: 1136

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Yep. Also the fact he repeatedly quoted that fake "review" site, even after I proved it was a scam setup entirely to promote 18th. Despite that, I figured at most he was just a referral shill, nothing more. It just seemed too blatant for him to have a direct financial interest.


    Edit: Just looked at the "onthegamblersside" webmaster..........



    That's like 5 miles from bobbywaves in Trenton. Pretty much seals the case I guess.
    Bobby likes to call that a coincidence
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-23-14 at 06:32 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TitsArriba, and darkhat

  21. #91
    Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-30-10
    Posts: 4,517
    Betpoints: 1136

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Are you able to say what his balance is at Bookmaker.com or if he has balances in any other offshores?
    Around the 20 grand mark. Our IT guy is looking into his other accounts.

  22. #92
    Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-30-10
    Posts: 4,517
    Betpoints: 1136

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    You're a scammer Bobby . How long til one of the people you scammed show up at your door
    My guess would be this weekend.

    ANd Bobby it has been proven. Just like all your lies have been dis-proven.

    Bobby All you had to do was contact us and we would give you all the proof we have on you and then work out a settlement.

    If you would rather have several websites set up in your stiffing honor and countless craigslist adds set up in your area and calls to your kids school and their pics plastered everywhere, then so be it.


    You dig your grave, we will just throw the dirt on top

  23. #93
    Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-30-10
    Posts: 4,517
    Betpoints: 1136

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Because 5 of my accounts were compromised recently: Heritage, Bookmaker, DSI, 5Dimes, & SBR sportsbook. A total of $35,700 purposely lost in casino, hitting on 20 in blackjack for example. This is no joke, SBR can make some phone calls & easily verify.
    Who could have done that?

    Points Awarded:

    darkhat gave Mikeyanks23 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  24. #94
    darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-18-10
    Posts: 5,722
    Betpoints: 2882

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    Who could have done that?



    yep


  25. #95
    darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-18-10
    Posts: 5,722
    Betpoints: 2882

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    My guess would be this weekend.

    ANd Bobby it has been proven. Just like all your lies have been dis-proven.

    Bobby All you had to do was contact us and we would give you all the proof we have on you and then work out a settlement.

    If you would rather have several websites set up in your stiffing honor and countless craigslist adds set up in your area and calls to your kids school and their pics plastered everywhere, then so be it.


    You dig your grave, we will just throw the dirt on top


    be smart bobby.....no reason to make things worse

  26. #96
    sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 16,763
    Betpoints: 231

    big things poppin'

  27. #97
    dink
    dink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-13
    Posts: 665
    Betpoints: 190

    Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Dink is just a stooge

    that we all know. Spends his timing trying to be funny and troll threads for other guys attention. Stalks seaweed like an obsessed teenager girl. Read all his posts. Has to be a mommys basement poster. its really Fukkin embarrassing at this point...

    no1 that says heritage and 5dimes are terrible/stiff books is going 2 b taken seriously...what a goof. And that just shows how very CLUELESS u are about the offshore industry. If u haven't noticed stooge no1 here even pays attention to u.

    and saying im bobbywaves even adds to ur very sad rep bulit up here in just 3 months newbie.

    Try again. Even u can do better than that can't u?
    You call me a stooge and shill!

    Look at the rest of your post! Who is the shill here? Clearly you.

    There's evidence all over the internet you can find about 5 dines stealing money!

    You have google like everyone else, do some research bobbymike

  28. #98
    Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 3,032
    Betpoints: 2866

    Quote Originally Posted by dink View Post
    You call me a stooge and shill!

    Look at the rest of your post! Who is the shill here? Clearly you.

    There's evidence all over the internet you can find about 5 dines stealing money!

    You have google like everyone else, do some research bobbymike
    Why u picking on this guy? Do u even realize your making yourself look uneducated....Everyone here knows that 5mike is a solid poster here and won't bs anyone. U might wan't to reconsider calling him out because I know what everyone is thinking when your posting these claims. Also Please post these links to 5dimes of them screwing people I would like to know!!!!
    Points Awarded:

    5mike5 gave Legions36 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vegas39

  29. #99
    Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-22-11
    Posts: 31,015
    Betpoints: 213

    Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Why u picking on this guy? Do u even realize your making yourself look uneducated....Everyone here knows that 5mike is a solid poster here and won't bs anyone. U might wan't to reconsider calling him out because I know what everyone is thinking when your posting these claims. Also Please post these links to 5dimes of them screwing people I would like to know!!!!

    Mike a top notch guy can assure you lives nowhere near where scamming Bobby does. Dink trying to garner attention in his sad and pitiful life
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

  30. #100
    Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-10-13
    Posts: 10,568
    Betpoints: 5044

    Bobby better get into the witness protection program a lot of sick degenerates
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TitsArriba

  31. #101
    DiCaprioHD1995
    DiCaprioHD1995's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-03-13
    Posts: 163

    Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Bobby better get into the witness protection program a lot of sick degenerates
    Bet10 , Iam CaptainOmar111

    Left you PM my friend

  32. #102
    dink
    dink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-13
    Posts: 665
    Betpoints: 190

    5mike5 is posting as bobbywaves again shilling for 5dimes
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TitsArriba

  33. #103
    darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-18-10
    Posts: 5,722
    Betpoints: 2882

    Quote Originally Posted by dink View Post
    5mike5 is posting as bobbywaves again shilling for 5dimes
    Just read that thread....very interesting

  34. #104
    timbaland99
    timbaland99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-22-12
    Posts: 379
    Betpoints: 114

    Quote Originally Posted by dink View Post
    5mike5 is posting as bobbywaves again shilling for 5dimes
    I think you may be mentally retarded for posting the things you post. You are not making any sense
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

  35. #105
    theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-13
    Posts: 1,483
    Betpoints: 12

    Bobby is active on poker forum

First 123456 ... Last
Top