Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

bigboydan is our/SBR 'Fredo'

jjgold is Michael

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I don't know about any of that, but I do know this: BBD could out-cap and out-pick both you and the many faces of JJ with his eyes closed.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

BBD & Sammy go waaaayyyyy back... We are tight

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I think you meant Frodo Sammy

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I don't know about any of that, but I do know this: BBD could out-cap and out-pick both you and the many faces of JJ with his eyes closed.
    Maybe I can and maybe I can't. I excel in other areas besides capping. Kinda like a jack of all trades sorta speak.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    No denying that we do go waaaaaaay back that's true Mr.Fish.

BTW, Is it true Brock is broke?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Maybe I can and maybe I can't. I excel in other areas besides capping. Kinda like a jack of all trades sorta speak.
    BBD your a much more likeable poster when you stop dancing around the mulberry bush and tell it like it is...

Remember that...

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

No disrespect to BBD....

Because I like him better than Goldie and Odom.

But being a better capper than either one of those two village retards is like being the thinnest kid at fat camp.

Yeah, it's cool to be thinner than the other fatties-- it just doesn't mean anything.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    No disrespect to BBD....

Because I like him better than Goldie and Odom.

But being a better capper than either one of those two village retards is like being the thinnest kid at fat camp.

Yeah, it's cool to be thinner than the other fatties-- it just doesn't mean anything.

You know me sir,

When I worked within this industry I put my work in front of gambling along with trying to create concepts to excel business growth while creating more jobs. That's where my true talents are.

Now as far as the other thing goes.

I am entitled to the "7 million" and him stepping down like I've requested as a restitution for all the stolen concepts and grief I've proven me and mine have endured over the years from "Chris R" with the penalty of incarceration if the terms are violated. I feel that's very fair and reasonable solution to this issue.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Indeed we do go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back... Their's no doubt about that sir !

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

This thread was started when BBD had a modicum of sanity. BBD is now our Cheswick........

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    This thread was started when BBD had a modicum of sanity. BBD is now our Cheswick........
    Come on Mr.Shawn... I think we both know the story behind this and besides.... at this stage I'm 10.0 because of this:

Kraken
    Digital currency exchange
    Kraken is a virtual currency exchange created by Payward, Inc. The beta version was released in May 2013. Kraken moved out of beta and launched live trading September 9, 2013. Users can trade USD, EUR, BTC, LTC, NMC, and XRP. Wikipedia

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you trying to say that bigboydan is going to catch a bullet on a boat in the middle of a lake?

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Are you trying to say that bigboydan is going to catch a bullet on a boat in the middle of a lake?

The cops are going to start pumping more water out of the pond in glen carbon, IL :
    Points Awarded:

SBR_John gave bigboydan 7 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

You know me sir,

When I worked within this industry I put my work in front of gambling along with trying to create concepts to excel business growth while creating more jobs. That's where my true talents are.

Now as far as the other thing goes.

I am entitled to the "7 million" and him stepping down like I've requested as a restitution for all the stolen concepts and grief I've proven me and mine have endured over the years from "Chris R" with the penalty of incarceration if the terms are violated. I feel that's very fair and reasonable solution to this issue.
    Uhh I seem to remember you having the job of forum moderator, not strategic concept planner and equity partner.

However I a like to think of myself as practical. I will offer 7 SBR Betpoints to settle any potential albeit fictitious claims. Have your fictitious lawyer contact my fictitious lawyer and we'll put this to bed.(or I'll just transfer them to you)

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Uhh I seem to remember you having the job of forum moderator, not strategic concept planner and equity partner.

However I a like to think of myself as practical. I will offer 7 SBR Betpoints to settle any potential albeit fictitious claims. Have your fictitious lawyer contact my fictitious lawyer and we'll put this to bed.(or I'll just transfer them to you)

WTF man.... 4 would have been more than fair!! Worst bargainer in the world, would never go to a turkish bazar with this guy

bigboydan

Well I didn't think I would be hunted down on the grid by your employees and have my concepts stolen either but it happen. No, I'm going to hold firm on this one considering we both know I'm 100% correct.

FWIW: Points mean nothing to me since I'm not a pro. :

BTW, Does SBRmarketing out of San Antonio ring a bell or do I actually have to name the name.....

Signed Fredo

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post

We can only hope

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Well I didn't think I would be hunted down on the grid by your employees and have my concepts stolen either but it happen. No, I'm going to hold firm on this one considering we both know I'm 100% correct.

FWIW: Points mean nothing to me since I'm not a pro. :

BTW, Does SBRmarketing out of San Antonio ring a bell or do I actually have to name the name.....

Signed Fredo
    Dear Fredo,
    Nothing was stolen, Yes we did have an office in the San Antonio area around 10 years ago. Your in luck because all you need now is a measly $100 bucks and you can turn those points into merchandise. Salud! Uhh you do have a 100 bucks right????

bigboydan

Dear Fredo,
    Nothing was stolen, Yes we did have an office in the San Antonio area around 10 years ago. Your in luck because all you need now is a measly $100 bucks and you can turn those points into merchandise. Salud! Uhh you do have a 100 bucks right????
    I think we both know better than that now don't we.

BTW, Tell Chris I said hi.. Hmm, ya I know :

bigboydan

"Oh you didn't know then your a$$ better call somebody" because I sure know !

icabs
    icabs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dear Fredo,
    I know this and it was linked back to Chris Berman