TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

If you missed UFC Hunt/Silva fight last night, you missed an all-time classic

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-antonio-silva

the 2 heavyweights went 5 full rounds, toe to toe. Both were a bloody mess, both finished like champs, and the fight ended in a draw. although I thought Hunt won 3 rds and should have been awarded the fight. I had a TON of cash on Hunt as a +120 dog. Oh, well.,A refund is better than a loss.

Wow, what a fight.
    MMA is how real men fight, boxing how ladies fight.

BOXING SUCKS!!! BOXING IS DEAD!!! BOXING IS SLAP FIGHTING!! THIS IS WHAT REAL MEN DO!!!

There are times in this profession where I have no words to describe what I've just seen.

It doesn't happen often. Most of the time, I feel like I've seen it all.

But then, something will come along and make me realize that there are still great things to see in mixed martial arts.

Friday night, that realization came in the form of Mark Hunt and Antonio Silva.

In one of the greatest fights in UFC heavyweight history—and perhaps a top contender for fight of the year honors—Hunt and Silva spent five rounds absolutely battering each other.

They knocked each other down.

They took each other's best punches.

They endured incredible punishment.

They showed enduring heart, continuing to stand and fight.

And, in the end, when the judging scorecards were read aloud by Bruce Buffer, the result was a perfect one: a majority draw. Neither man won, but each emerged with more momentum, fan respect and visibility than they likely would have with a win.

-------------------------

what do you think, Swinging Johnson...a classic, right?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-antonio-silva
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-09-15 at 10:01 AM. Reason: image does not exist

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488