ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

Post your breakup stories

In this thread posts stories of how you broke up with women or they broke up with you. Or how did your past relationships end.

Have you ever had a major crush on anyone and then get tossed to the side?

Have you ever had a chick say she just isn't ready to settle down?

Did you catch her with another man?

Did you cheat so she broke it off with you?

What reasons have women gave you that the relationship ended?

This thread has potential but of course, trolls will likely ruin it.

Happy Holidays everyone and always remember to try to have fun

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Awe, did Peter break up with you?

My condolences. You two made a lovely couple.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

What a sad, pathetic attempt at making a thread hoping someone will pay attention to you.

ttwarrior1

love it when hippo posts like i can see his posts and he is likely saying something about me

Peter? your the one with the loshak avatar. At leasts it looks like him

When i make threads its about all of sbr, not me man.

Just like my fantasy posts are to make you money, not me

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

You are extremely fat. That is all

smokenjoke
    smokenjoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

Did Wendy's brake it off cause you ate all the burgers¿!¿
    Wheres the beef¿?¿

greenhippo

TT thinks he has a hit thread, every response without exception is just an insult. Guy doesn't learn after 40 failed attempts and keeps trying. Thanks Kraker for posting in our SBR chat what tt posted, he's on my ignore list. I'll join you and the other 30 guys in just a minute.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

None of my relationships have ended as poorly as when the buffet kicked you to the curb after a 6 hour session.

I heard you threw a real temper tantrum and said, and I quote, "I need more crab rangoons in my face"
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

ttwarrior1

I don't get angry or throw tantrum's. Actually haven't been to a buffet in almost a month.

Plenty of fatter people on here. Id rather be fat though than some skinny broke sbr bum on drugs.

Hey if im fat you should have no problem beating me in most sports right? The offer never went off the table.
    I'll take on anyone at any time at any sport. All you have to do is come within 50 miles of me and we can tape whatever contest you want.

VI why do you use a diff name across the street and bash sbr there?

greenhippo

warrior doesn't even have $200 and is talking about other people's finances.
    Points Awarded:

boeing power gave greenhippo 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: boeing power

smokenjoke
    smokenjoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

A hot dog eating contest is not a sport!!!

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    I don't get angry or throw tantrum's. Actually haven't been to a buffet in almost a month.

Plenty of fatter people on here. Id rather be fat though than some skinny broke sbr bum on drugs.

Hey if im fat you should have no problem beating me in most sports right? The offer never went off the table.
    I'll take on anyone at any time at any sport. All you have to do is come within 50 miles of me and we can tape whatever contest you want.

VI why do you use a diff name across the street and bash sbr there?
    Serious question. The more and more bullshit you spew, do you actually start believing yourself?

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

TT, relationships are like fatties. Most of them do not work out.

Antibet
    Antibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

That's my story:

http://youtu.be/lFP8BWpjyoU

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

TT warrior is back!!!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Never real had a girl TT

No good stories

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Did SBR take over ** name now too?

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Warrior tell us about the time you broke up with a cheesecake

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

I have a story.

Wait, no I don't.

BetsandBeer
    BetsandBeer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

relationships are not for degens. one of two things will happen, they will get bored of the person and treat her like poo. or they will get obsessed and if she ever leaves be devastated

better to just have a connection with beer you drink when you want and its always consistent

ttwarrior1

seaweed, i hope someday you find the right guy or woman for yourself

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Clicked into this thread hoping to read some humorous break-up stories.... bummer, not a one....

theclutch7
    theclutch7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

theclutch7

In this thread posts stories of how you broke up with women or they broke up with you. Or how did your past relationships end.

Have you ever had a major crush on anyone and then get tossed to the side?

Have you ever had a chick say she just isn't ready to settle down?

Did you catch her with another man?

Did you cheat so she broke it off with you?

What reasons have women gave you that the relationship ended?

This thread has potential but of course, trolls will likely ruin it.
    What hell have fun witj three of them, they do!
    Happy Holidays everyone and always remember to try to have fun
    Why?

theclutch7
    theclutch7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

A friend of mine divorced his wife, then married her sister, so his wife became his sister n law!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

seaweed, i hope someday you find the right guy or woman for yourself
    Now why do you have to beat up on "TheGiant" like that "MofoMe"

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by BetsandBeer View Post
    relationships are not for degens. one of two things will happen, they will get bored of the person and treat her like poo. or they will get obsessed and if she ever leaves be devastated

better to just have a connection with beer you drink when you want and its always consistent
    sometimes both happen...such is the life of a degen

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

My story is the worst.

I was fuking this ugly woman.....She was from Kentucky.

She wouldn't stop calling--- tells me she has a nephew, he lives at home with the family. He won't get a job, he sits online all fuking day playing fantasy sports, and pretending people give a shit about him.

She thinks he may be a pedophile because the fat slob tries to hang around kids all day long. She tells me this story how they sclep out to golden corral every Sunday, and her fat nephew shovels food down his gullet. He keeps getting fatter and fatter, and she swears he'll drop dead of a heart attack any day now.

She tells me she felt bad for him one day and gave him the pussy.

I couldn't take it. I had to boot her ass to the curb.... you can't be fuking your nephew.
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave SamDiamond 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

sam and kermy thats some funny shit right there

but on a serious level....because of course we know tt is a pussy magnet that has to fend em off....and hes serious...

ever have a girl that you really love alot....and yer a degen drinker/gambler....and you eventually cut both out of your life....and you think you are happy with it... but you arent....and she swears "you want your old life back"......and when she gives it to you....you are miserable too

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok I will start with one, some of you will holler bull**** but that's ok.

It was a buddy of mine. He is a very wealthy guy and dates TONS of chicks 15-20 years younger then him trying to marry him, and it's not gonna happen. Well one day he is with a girl and tells her he is not available that night because he has to go to a charity function. She doesn't believe him and drives by his house, he lives on the beach and his 2 cars are outside the wall of his property. He actually was out at the charity function but knew he was going to drink so he had a car service take him. This crazy bitch rings the bell a bunch, no answer, so she jumps his wall and walks down the courtyard to his house. This is where it gets crazy, she bangs on the door, no answer. She finally throws a rock through a sliding glass door and walks into the house. As she walked in she cut her arm pretty bad on the glass. She walks through house and realizes he really isn't home. She decides to open a bottle of champagne , ends up drinking quite a bit and leaving lipstick marks on champagne glasses in the house. She now is drunk as hell and has decided to steal his watches and his tightie whitey underwear. Only his watches and the tightie whities, nothing else. His other jewelry and other underwear she leaves alone. In her drunken stupor she decides she wants to go to Nobu to have a few drinks at the bar. It's less then two miles away but she her arm is still bleeding. She makes a tourniquet with one of the tightie whitey undies to stop or at least contain the bleeding. She then drives to Nobu and heads to the bar. She sidles up to the bar and orders a drink, I don't know how long it took but at some point the manager at Nobu asked the woman with the bloody underwear tied to her arm to leave. They hailed her a cab and sent her home.
    The man came home to find his door glass smashed open , champagne glasses with lipstick in the house, and missing watches and tightie whities. He called the cops within a day or so the Nobu story was all around town so he and the cops put the facts together and the woman was arrested. The man even though "she lost" a couple watches gave her a break and dropped the charges.

greenhippo

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    My story is the worst.

She wouldn't stop calling--- tells me she has a nephew, he lives at home with the family. He won't get a job, he sits online all fuking day playing fantasy sports, and pretending people give a shit about him.

She thinks he may be a pedophile because the fat slob tries to hang around kids all day long. She tells me this story how they sclep out to golden corral every Sunday, and her fat nephew shovels food down his gullet. He keeps getting fatter and fatter, and she swears he'll drop dead of a heart attack any day now.

I couldn't take it. I had to boot her ass to the curb.... you can't be fuking your nephew.
    Sharp move, her nephew must be one fat piece of shit

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1476

i posted my breakup story on covers once and it still gets bumped by a low life creature that went by the name of michaelpaul to this daywas sad for a few months. now i realize how lucky i was to get out of that before things got more serious. i enjoy being young and single and hopefully will continue to do so until i meet the right lady in my mid 30's or 40's. Hopefully all the good ones haven't settled down by then and im left with nut jobs only. Could always just marry a much younger girl though or a very wealthy ugly one

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    My story is the worst.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahha hahahahaahhahahaahahh