PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Israel prepares to commit new genocide’

‘Convicted of genocide, Israel prepares new Holocaust’

A Palestinian woman is helped by a paramedic out of her building, damaged during an Israeli air raid in Gaza City, November 19, 2012.

On November 25, Judge Yunus of the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal found Israel guilty of genocide.

Israel’s response: accelerate the genocide.

The Israeli blockade on the Gaza Strip has crippled Gaza’s main power plant for more than a month - and it’s getting worse. The power outage has wrecked Gaza’s waste water treatment system and flooded the streets with raw sewage.

According to the head of the UN Humanitarian News Agency, Israel is effectively destroying “all essential services, including hospitals, clinics, sewage and water pumping stations.” TheNew York Times states, “The sanitation department may soon no longer be able to pump drinking water to Gaza homes.”
    The Gaza Strip is the world’s most densely populated urban area. Some call it the world’s biggest concentration camp. Surrounded by barbed wire and Israeli guards, residents cannot escape. As it loses drinking water and is flooded with sewage - and as the Israeli puppet regime of al-Sisi shuts down the life-supporting tunnels to the Sinai - Gaza is on the brink of becoming an extermination camp.
    But killing the Palestinians slowly by depriving them of essential services may not satisfy the Zionists. Alan Hart, the former lead Mideast correspondent for the BBC and back-channel peace emissary, thinks the Israelis may be planning a false flag operation that would trigger a new, larger version of the 1948 Palestinian Holocaust.

During a recent Truth Jihad Radio interview, Hart told me, “On present form, I think there will be a final Zionist ethnic cleansing of Palestine. Because the whole Zionist game plan has been to make life hell for the Palestinians of the occupied territories. But they’ve nowhere to go and they aren’t going to pack up and go. So when it dawns on Israel’s leaders, as it will, that the demographic time bomb is ticking, and they can’t bring on-stream a puppet Palestinian government that will accept crumbs from Zionism’s table, then there will be the final ethnic cleansing. And it can happen very easily. You get six Mossad agents dressed as Palestinian terrorists and kill thirty, forty, fifty Jews or whatever. And that’s it. Away you go... an internal Israel-Palestine false flag operation.”

Hart believes this scenario of an “internal false flag operation” followed by a final ethnic cleansing is realistic and likely to happen sooner or later. Less probable, but still a danger, is an “external false flag operation” - an attack on America designed to be blamed on Iran in order to draw the US into another war for Israel.

The author and Mideast expert explained:

“I don’t think there’ll be war (with Iran) because that has always been a bluff by Netanyahu. We know that most of his military and intelligence people are against it, unless they could somehow bring America in. But one can never rule out the possibility of an Israeli false flag operation, something dreadful that they would seek to blame on Iran. I’m not predicting it. I don’t think it’s likely. But I’m afraid you can’t rule out anything. Because it is now a desperate game for Zionism. Because (the Iran nuclear agreement) would mark the first-ever really big defeat for the Zionist lobby. And as I said, it would free up Obama to be serious about Israel-Palestine.”

Hart explained that the Zionists are most dangerous when backed into a corner:

“I think apart from a false flag operation, Netanyahu has shot himself in the foot.”

Alan Hart is a respected Mideast analyst, who was a personal friend of both PLO leader Yasser Arafat and Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir. He has known American presidents and European prime ministers, and served them during his years as a back-channel peace negotiator. When someone of Alan Hart’s stature issues such dire warnings, they deserve to be taken seriously at the highest levels.
    Hart says that US President Jimmy Carter once admitted to him that Israel has terrorized and paralyzed the US government by threatening to unleash mayhem if the US tries to force it to make peace. Since Israel has hundreds of nuclear weapons, and is said to be able to target Europe and possibly the US, such seemingly bizarre, reckless threats are unfortunately quite serious. The Israelis, it seems, are afflicted by some sort of collective madness.
    Hart recounted one of his meetings with Israeli Defense Minister Ezer Weizman, who was visibly shaken by something. Hart asked what was wrong.

Hart told me what Weizman said, “‘This lunchtime, Sharon convened a meeting of many senior military officers, and they had signed a blood oath that in the event of any Israeli government withdrawing from the occupied territories, those who had signed the oath would take the men loyal to them, join forces with the settlers who would oppose the implementation of any withdrawal, and fight their own government to the death.’ Now when Ezer told me that story, he looked at me and he said, ‘Do you think Sharon would do that?’ And I said, ‘Ezer, I’m a visiting goy! You’re Israel’s Defense Minister! What do youthink?’ And he said, ‘Of course he would. He’s mad enough to nuke the entire ---- Arab world.’ Quote-unquote. So yes, there’s madness and madness.”

It is time for the world to come together and put an end to the madness of Zionism, before the madness of Zionism puts the world in trouble.

KB/HJL
    Israel prepares to commit new genocide’

Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 12-04-13 at 04:57 PM.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG7...is-obligation/

unitedwithisrael.org/genocide-of-jews-is-obligation Cached: Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei endorsed a new doctrine explaining why it would be 'legally and morally justified' to commit genocide and wipe
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 12-04-13 at 06:33 PM.