TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Out for a nice, quiet meal in Miami with your family............

and you get robbed at gunpoint.........

Life in America..........wonder what ethnic group were the robbers?

you know....lol.

Heat guard Roger Mason and family robbed Sunday at Miami restaurant

Miami Heat guard Roger Mason and his family were allegedly victims of a robbery while dining at a Miami restaurant this past Sunday night shortly after the team eked out a one-point win at home against the Charlotte Bobcats. Mason reportedly had his Rolex watch stolen and his sister had her purse taken when four men entered Ni.Do. Caffe on Biscayne Boulevard and began robbing the patrons, according to NBC Miami. Shots were fired, but no one was injured by the bullets. It’s uncertain whether they took place inside or outside the Italian restaurant.
    GOLLIVER: Pacers’ Roy Hibbert plans to ‘wear a cup’ next time he plays Blazers’ LaMarcus Aldridge

Two of the men involved in the robbery were apprehended after police tracked down the black Cadillac Escalade identified as the getaway vehicle. The car rammed a police vehicle, and the two alleged thieves were taken into custody. The other two men remain at large.

Rashaud Stroud, 32, and Steven Dawson, 30, now face charges of armed robbery with a firearm, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession of a firearm while committing a felony. Dawson reportedly had some of the allegedly stolen items on him at the time of the arrest and faces additional charges for possession of stolen property. While in custody, Stroud admitted to the robbery, according to the report.

A 10-year NBA veteran, Mason, 33, is in his first season with the Heat. He is averaging three points in 11 minutes per game for the reigning champions.

http://tracking.si.com/2013/12/03/ro...rant-heat-nba/

you just can't make this stuff up!!

rolf

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Birds of a feather

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Go out and get robbed at gunpoint at dinner by a black man

or

Send my child to school and never see him/her again because they're shot dead by a white guy with ana assault rifle that shot up a school full of children

Hmmmmmm
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ACoochy

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Miami is a dangerous place. Very very dangerous. Its a great city and all but some crazy shit goes down

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Maybe they were just fans who thought that someone averaging 3 points and 11 minutes didn't deserve a Rolex.

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Ethnic groups don't rob people.

Dr Nostron
    Dr Nostron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10978

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

or

Send my child to school and never see him/her again because they're shot dead by a white guy with ana assault rifle that shot up a school full of children

Hmmmmmm
    the problem with this analogy is that the first happens daily - played out across every big city in the country.

the second happens maybe once a year.

queensryche
    queensryche's Avatar Become A Pro!

Birds of a feather

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

or

Hmmmmmm

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Nostron View Post
    the problem with this analogy is that the first happens daily - played out across every big city in the country.

the second happens maybe once a year.
    Ok, going with your logic, would you rather be held up at gunpoint and robbed daily or find out one of your kids has been shot dead every year of your life?

I'm only exposing Rifleman for be an illogical, racist buffoon. Which he actually does a better job of than I ever could. Maybe your opinion is the former and that's ok. My opinion isn't the only one nor the most valid. However, Rifleman has consistently proven to be an idiot therefore anything he posts by default is automatically disregarded as simple lunacy.
    Last edited by The Kraken; 12-04-13 at 10:45 AM.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Ok, going with your logic, would you rather be held up at gunpoint and robbed daily or find out one of your kids has been shot dead every year of your life?

I'm only exposing Rifleman for be an illogical, racist buffoon. Which he actually does a better job of than I ever could. Maybe your opinion is the former and that's ok. My opinion isn't the only one nor the most valid. However, Rifleman has consistently proven to be an idiot therefore anything he posts by default is automatically disregarded as simple lunacy.
    is that before or after you "expose" yourself to children?

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    is that before or after you "expose" yourself to children?
    What? That's your come back?

Surrender noted.

Things now make a little more sense. Rememver the other day, you said "when I grow up, I want to be like you." I wondered what you meant, now i know. You think I expose myself to children. That's who YOU want to be. You are disillusioned as to who I am but what is clear now is who you are.

in addition to ignorant, racist, lunatic, bigot and buffoon, lets add child sex predator and sick fukk to the list.

You sir represent the republican party well.

/Rifleman
    /thread