TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

The smelly, stinky North Koreans are an abomination to humanity...leftist trash

Have you ever got up close on a N.Korean..THEY SMELL FROM GARLIC!! I mean really, really stink!! KImche!! I don't even know how you can get within 500 sq. mi of North Korea!!

These filthy beasts are holding an 85 yr old man captive and making him recite commie propaganda

Fken disgusting. G-d damn communists. Man do I hate all of you. I woul skin every one of you alive if I had the chance.

Let this poor man go you mothafukkers.. FUK YOU! DIE you filthy leftist pigs!
    North Korea Releases a Video of a U.S. Veteran Confessing to ‘Hostile Acts’

By JANE PERLEZ

Published: November 30, 2013

BEIJING — North Korea has accused an American veteran of war crimes and on Saturday released a video of him confessing to what it said were “hostile acts” during the Korean War and while he was visiting the country in October.

The veteran, Merrill Newman, 85, of Palo Alto, Calif., who has been held since Oct. 26, appeared on the video dressed in casual Western clothes and wearing glasses as he read excerpts from an apology written on several sheets of white paper. The text contained several awkward English constructions and grammatical errors.
    In the apology, Mr. Newman said he was an adviser for the Kuwol Unit of the United Nations Korea Sixth Partisan Regiment, which served with the Intelligence Bureau of the Far East Command.

A person familiar with Mr. Newman’s military record and his current situation in captivity in North Korea said that Mr. Newman served as an adviser in that unit in 1953 before the armistice. The unit operated behind the lines in North Korea, but Mr. Newman conducted his duties as an adviser on Chodo, an island off the west coast of what is now North Korea, the person said. In the beginning of the video, Mr. Newman mentioned Chodo as the place where he was stationed. The person speaking about Mr. Newman’s situation declined to be identified because of the delicacy of the case.

The Swedish ambassador visited Mr. Newman on Saturday, and told his family that he was in good health and being treated well, according to a statement from the family. The United States has no diplomatic relations with North Korea and has been dealing with Mr. Newman’s situation through the Swedish Embassy, which represents its interests in the North.

“Our focus now is on getting him home quickly to join his loved ones, who miss him deeply,” the statement said. “We are asking that the D.P.R.K. authorities take into account his health and his age and, as an act of humanitarian compassion, allow him to depart immediately for home.” The Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, or D.P.R.K., is North Korea’s official name.

n the apology, Mr. Newman describes how he wanted to meet “surviving soldiers and pray for the souls of the dead soldiers” from the unit he worked with. If he met any surviving soldiers he planned to put them in touch with members of the Kuwol Partisan Comrades-in-Arms Association who had escaped to South Korea, the apology said.

An email from Mr. Newman to friends in South Korea telling them of his impending trip to North Korea and his hopes of meeting with relatives of the partisan group is embedded in the video of the apology.

Mr. Newman said in the apology, the text of which was released by the state-run Korean Central News Agency, that he had asked his tour guide to look for families and relatives of the Comrades-in-Arms group, which is described in the apology as “an anti-Communist strategic plot organization.”

In a statement also released by the Korean news agency that accompanied the apology, North Korea characterized Mr. Newman’s activities during the tour as “trying to look for spies and terrorists who conducted espionage and subversive activity” and to “connect them” to an anti-North Korean organization. It charged that Mr. Newman was “slandering” North Korea and had “perpetrated acts of infringing upon the dignity and sovereignty” of the country. The statement also referred to Mr. Newman’s wartime activities.

“As I killed so many civilians and K.P.A. soldiers and destroyed strategic objects in the D.P.R.K. during the Korean War, I committed indelible offensive acts against the D.P.R.K. government and Korean people,” the apology said.

Col. Ben S. Malcom, who commanded a unit of about 800 North Korean anti-Communist partisans during the war, said American soldiers commanded and advised more than 20 partisan units that did everything from raiding North Korean military redoubts to counterfeiting North Korean currency, robbing banks and stealing oxen.
    “We were the people who were leading the North Korean guerrilla forces” against the North Korean Army, said Colonel Malcom, 84. “That’s probably the reason they are holding him at the present time,” he said of Mr. Newman. Speaking Saturday from his home in Atlanta, Colonel Malcom said that given the partisan fighters’ destructiveness, he was not surprised at North Korea’s treatment of Mr. Newman.
    “I wouldn’t even consider going into North Korea,” he said.
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 12-01-13 at 09:51 PM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Big Black Rooster

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Big Black Rooster
    brilliant. You are brilliant man. Always an original thought and comment. When I grow up, I want to be just like you!!

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

hitler had the rite idea all along EXTERMINATION wrong people though poor ole jews didnt bother anybody sterilize young people eventually species gone universe much better off

The Kraken

And you sir are an idiot. If you ever grow up, you'll be nothing more than you are now, just an older idiot and racist. They say ignorance is blissful, be glad you got it.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    hitler had the rite idea all along EXTERMINATION wrong people though poor ole jews didnt bother anybody sterilize young people eventually species gone universe much better off
    What about people with such low IQ's they can't correctly spell "right". Nice touch of irony. I can't believe you're helping the gene pool. AmIrite?

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

pretty dumb move to go to North Korea in the first place

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    dennis rodman goes all the time

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    dennis rodman goes all the time
    the worm wasn't part of the war and he was also invited

big difference

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

No offense, by why do americans keep going where they aren't wanted, and then act like you don't know why something bad happened. Just stay out of places that don't want u.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post

TheRifleman

look at all the filthy leftists' in this thread ....blaming the VICTIM!!

He didn't sneak across the border, they let him in in the interest of tourism....they wanted his MONEY, then, the sneaky, lying, untrustworthy leftists.....arrested grandpa, pulling the poor guy off his departing aircraft.

G-d damn dirty leftists//////DIE! all of you!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

At least they are not cutting off his head.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    look at all the filthy leftists' in this thread ....blaming the VICTIM!!

He didn't sneak across the border, they let him in in the interest of tourism....they wanted his MONEY, then, the sneaky, lying, untrustworthy leftists.....arrested grandpa, pulling the poor guy off his departing aircraft.

G-d damn dirty leftists//////DIE! all of you!
    Big boy temper tantrum. Telling people to DIE! On the internet you ain't nothing but a worn out joke. Nobody even listens anymore.

TheRifleman

Big boy temper tantrum. Telling people to DIE! On the internet you ain't nothing but a worn out joke. Nobody even listens anymore.
    yeah, except YOU!

apparently, you suck up every word, you brain-dead, moron.

oh, you just can't make this stuff uP!! you just can't!!!
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 12-01-13 at 09:47 PM.

The Kraken

Actually I didnt read one word in the op that's why I haven't commented on it. I learned long ago you never post anything slightly interesting nor accurate. Instead I. p01nt and laugh.

Wonder why I cant type "I P0int"

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Without reading through that whole story, why was this guy over there in the first place?

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Without reading through that whole story, why was this guy over there in the first place?
    he went as a tourist. He was there during the Korean War and wanted to see his old stomping grounds before he dies. He's eighty-fuken-five for fuks sake!! Leave the old man alone!! He didn't do a thing wrong!

The Kraken

He didn't kill koreans in Kore? Hold on, I'll go read the damn thing

The Kraken

He's an idiot for going there. They've held Americans for less than this. It's obviously a political tactic but he put himself there. Of course NKorea is in the wrong but any sensible person expects this from them. Which is why believe the old man may suffer from dementia or something. I hope he get's home safe and learns his lesson, don't visit North Korea. Especially as an American. Especially as American that fought against them. Common sense.

TheRifleman

He's an idiot for going there. They've held Americans for less than this. It's obviously a political tactic but he put himself there. Of course NKorea is in the wrong but any sensible person expects this from them. Which is why believe the old man may suffer from dementia or something. I hope he get's home safe and learns his lesson, don't visit North Korea. Especially as an American. Especially as American that fought against them. Common sense.
    yeah, the biggest retard on this site is talking about the common sense of someone else...

omg, YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!!

The Kraken

Here's something else to aim for when you finally grow up, don't act so uneducated. We all feel bad for the guy, he's 85 and a prisoner. But for fukkks sake, the rational mind understands why he's in the predicament he's in. You on the other hand, the irrational, uneducated mind, reacts on emotion, more of a primal response.

Have you even evolved yet?